Character Relations *MAJOR SPOILERS*

souske21

Post by souske21 »

i guess....i just try to be nice almost all the time.
Yashimiku

Post by Yashimiku »

You're Very Nice!
Right Now, I'm Currently Trying To Get The Last Wallpaper From The Ryu Books.
>_<
I Only Need One More Weapon.
SQUEEEEEEEE.

Then I Can Continue The Second One. :]
souske21

Post by souske21 »

thats nice.
Rade

Re: Character Relations *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Post by Rade »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:So, most people know that Kuhn was Seig and that Endrance was Elk and few even know that Haseo was Sora with a HUGE case of amneisa and of course the Azure Knights who look just like Kite, Balmung, and Orca, even though their not. Is there anyone else that is from the World R:1 that forgot who they were? I'm just curious about this.
~Alkaid
I'm replying to this without reading the rest of this topic since I'd rather not, but if you're gonna make a topic with spoilers in the Vol.2 forum, then most people are going to believe that the only spoilers in it are from Vol.2. So don't then go and put in spoilers from Vol.3 without tags -_- You even said it yourself, 'a few know that Haseo...' If only a few know, why then go and blurt it out for all the people who didn't know to see?
Darrcyphfeid

Re: Character Relations *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Post by Darrcyphfeid »

Rade wrote:So don't then go and put in spoilers from Vol.3 without tags
It's not like any of the G.U. games just come right out and say it. It's hinted at vaguely in the Terminal Disc, and there are random hints about Elk through the "My Mia" bit. But regardless, it has zero bearing on the story.

To be perfectly honest, the same person playing Haseo and Sora is completely irrelevant. For all intents and purposes, Sora, and the person who played him, are dead. He's forgotten everything about Sora and the way he acted as Sora. Meaning he's, technically speaking, an entirely different person.

Old characters don't seem to matter much. If they did, Endrance or  Yata would've made a comment about the Azure Knights by now.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

haseoxth wrote:
souske21 wrote:question....how did piros get to be a designer dude for the world...0_o
3 years at a trade school and...a resume?
Lol! Great answer.
Panthers

Post by Panthers »

Indeed.
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

LegendaryDarkKnight wrote:  Yata= Wiseman

I thought it was said that  Yata isn't Wiseman because the perfect guide book didn't say it?
Rookie_One

Post by Rookie_One »

i was told that yata being wiseman was mentionned in a e-mail in vol.3
shio

Post by shio »

Yashimiku wrote:I'm Sorry If I Seem Mean.. It's Just Everyone Is Treating Me So Mean Because Of The Way I Type.
I Just Joined On This Forum.
alot of times i find that people just look for things to make a big deal out of -.- it's alright, do what you want, it's good to be unique
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Now I'm getting confuzzled!
elk14

Post by elk14 »

ovan=helba is what i think anyone agree
Yashimiku

Post by Yashimiku »

Oh Yeah.... That Is True.
Endrance Would've Spoken Up About Kite Because They Were Pretty Good Friends.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yata is Wiseman according to Redemption. Ovan is not Helba, and while it's possible Zelkova is Helba, there's really no proof. He could also be her son, apprentice, or a Vagrant AI.
Yashimiku

Post by Yashimiku »

o.o''
Tt's Awkward.
~Shadow~

Post by ~Shadow~ »

Well Im not sure but In the forums in vol.2 you see this Nogmung guy talk about Balmung being his rival any suggestions?
Moneneko

Post by Moneneko »

Alright, first things first!  Haseo is NOT Sora, and before anyone starts talking back to me, I have proof.

Everyone says they're the same person and that Sora lost all his memories after waking up from a coma after the end of the fourth game, and thats why he has no memories of "The world"

BUT...

Does anyone recall a certain episode of .Hack//SIGN? An episode that takes place after the ending of the fourth game in which all of the important in game characters and the .Hack//SIGN crew get together for a big party? If anyone else remembers correctly, Sora was there and seemed to have his memory in tact to me, what with attacking Mistral for her member address and all, and dancing with Tsukasa and Silver Knight after said Wavemaster drags him to the party.

So, I'm sorry to shoot down the popular theory, but there's no proof for it.

..But, if it makes anyone feel better...

I heared that Balmung=Taihaku..Don't know if it's true or not though..
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

Moneneko wrote:Alright, first things first!  Haseo is NOT Sora, and before anyone starts talking back to me, I have proof.

Everyone says they're the same person and that Sora lost all his memories after waking up from a coma after the end of the fourth game, and thats why he has no memories of "The world"

BUT...

Does anyone recall a certain episode of .Hack//SIGN? An episode that takes place after the ending of the fourth game in which all of the important in game characters and the .Hack//SIGN crew get together for a big party? If anyone else remembers correctly, Sora was there and seemed to have his memory in tact to me, what with attacking Mistral for her member address and all, and dancing with Tsukasa and Silver Knight after said Wavemaster drags him to the party.

So, I'm sorry to shoot down the popular theory, but there's no proof for it.

..But, if it makes anyone feel better...

I heared that Balmung=Taihaku..Don't know if it's true or not though..

I'm gonna enjoy this, since you were SO confident.

Haseo=Sora comes from the official .hack//G.U. Perfect Guidebook, which cannot be argued against and no one ever said Unison was canon or that was even the real Sora.

Do some fact checking next time, aibou :D

Edit: Also, Balmung=Taihaku comes from a source that I don't think even exists. Going by ages, it's not possible anyway since Taihaku is older than Balmung would be. So you tried to shoot down a theory that's been proven true and brought up a theory that's been proven false. XD
Last edited by .hack//BICTIOUS on Tue May 29, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moneneko

Post by Moneneko »

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Do some fact checking next time, jackass :D
Well someone's polite, ain't they? I think you need to learn proper manners before you try and have an adult conversation, okay sweetie? ^-^
Rade

Post by Rade »

I think Unison is canon, but maybe Sora just gradually began to forget things over time, rather than lose everything as soon as he woke up. And so when Unison took place not long after Quarantine, he still had his memories.