New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the board Orca2. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots and have fun. If you ever need any help or you have any questions, just ask any of the mods or admins. See ya around the board. Laters!! 8)
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

I'll try to post as often as possible.You should talk to talk to Balmung2.Then you'llunderstand why i double posted.It's not that I'm a newbie to this site, it's just that Im new(PERIOD). :wink:
Dothack_Dork_Kite

Post by Dothack_Dork_Kite »

O.o -stares at everyone from distance-. Erm,I'm a newbie too. Call me Kite,Spazy-San,or whatever you want ^-^. Im 12 and a half,live in my wiggle Asylum Box,I heart any anime and manga,and uh,well thats all I can think of. -waves and goes poof to play Resident Evil 4-
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

Welcome to the boards, Dothack_Dork_Kite!Although you should say Dothack_Dork_Piros.Like they told me, read the rules, adn post a lot! :wink:
Dothack_Dork_Kite

Welcome to the boards, Dothack_Dork_Kite!Although you should say Dothack_Dork_Piros.Like they told me, read the rules, adn post a lot!
Um,what do you mean by Dothack_Dork_Piros?. I depise Piros (well sorry if I hurt any Piros fans out there). -has Piros theme song stuck in head- T.T;.
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

What i mean is that theris a Dothack Dork, Piros.And dont feel bad a bout.Piros fans.If you haad to worry about hat, i wouldn't hav started a I Hate Piros topic!!!You should go to it and post!!!
:D
Dothack_Dork_Kite

What i mean is that theris a Dothack Dork, Piros.And dont feel bad a bout.Piros fans.If you haad to worry about hat, i wouldn't hav started a I Hate Piros topic!!!You should go to it and post!!!
Very Happy
Okie d00dle,Im not confuzzled anymore,whee! x3.

Edit: Squee!,a depise Piros topic! XD. Nah,Im too much of since guy to make fun of someone,or a video game charater in this case.

Gah!!!! Too much spammage and double-posting! :shock: My eyes are huring from it all. Ok, ok its not that bad, but please do try to keep all comments on topic. Most important of all do not double post!! If there is something that you forgot to add then use the edit function to put it in your previous post. -->Beowulf
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Dothack_Dork_Kite wrote:
Very Happy
Squee!,a depise Piros topic! XD. Nah,Im too much of since guy to make fun of someone,or a video game charater in this case.
welcome to the boards, if you'd like to continue this conversation, I suggest the PM or a messenger. Anyways, have fun, follow the rules and post lots.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the board Dothack_Dork_Kite. Remember to read the rules, post lots and have fun. If you ever have any questions about the rules or you need help, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. As a sidenote: There are no player-hater (fictional or real) topics allowed. Any topic about hating a certain player will either be locked or deleted immediatly. There have been a few other attempts to have an "I hate Piros" topic and all have met the same fate that I just described. So save us mods/admins the effort from having to lock or delete the post and don't create such topics. That being said, I'll see ya around the board. Laters!! 8)
Hogso

Post by Hogso »

Ah, heres the intro thread.
Well, I'm Hogso, long time .hack fan, and mod over at the official .hack forum...big fan of your site tho, easily one of the best fan sites I have ever seen. I'm studying Computer Games Technology at University in Liverpool, England, and am a fan of Anime, Manga, Console Gaming, and a huge fan of music, specifically Ska/Punk/hXc, and pretty much anything inbetween.
You might see me pop in every now and again, hope to speak to some of you in the future maybe.
Later doods! :P
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Hogso. Its always nice to see new members from other countries. Although you probably already have an idea of what I am going to say, I'm going to say it anyways. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots and have fun. If you ever have any questions or need any help, you are more than welcome to ask any of the mods or admins. I'll see ya around the board. Laters!! 8)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards Hogso, have fun and post lots.
.hack//Lover

Post by .hack//Lover »

Um, hi. *waves* I'm new. My name's Yumiko Hanajima and I'm a psychotic alien from the planet Twezz on a mission to take over Earth. How are you all doing?
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Hi there .hack//Lover. Welcome to the planet Earth. I'm dreadfully sorry to inform you of this, but Earth has already been taken over by aliens. You could try to wrest control from them, but it would be extremely difficult to defeat them. Especially since they have the aid of Bill Gates. :lol: Anywho, welcome to the boards, make sure that you read and follow the rules, post often and have fun!! If you have any questions concerning the board, do not hesitate to ask one of the mods or admins. We are more than willing to help out in any way that we can. Well, I'll see ya around the board. Laters!! 8)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards. *waves slightly.* I don't know about taking over a planet that will die after a few billion years. Anyways, have fun and post lots.
.hack//Lover

Post by .hack//Lover »

Aww, man, are you serious? Oh well, now I'll just have to use my unnecessarily large gun to shoot down all the aliens that rule Earth right now. :roll: What a bore.
GameMaster5001

I've probably already made a fool of myself....

Post by GameMaster5001 »

So you might as well know who I am. Personal details aren't getting given out...yet. Since I'm new. But I will tell you a few things.

I found this website through Wikipedia, and started going through everything. I am NOT a diehard .hack fanatic, but I am a supporter and enjoyer('zat even a word?) of the series, even though I only own the games. I registered here....just about an hour ago, I think, to give info about Cubia and my views on him, which were taken from the GameFAQs //QUARANTINE message board.

I post on several forums across the Internet, under various names. My favorite is "Kaoru Nagisa", though "Kaoru_Nagisa", "Kaoru_Nagisa_Seraphim", "Kaoru_The_Seraphim", "FinalFantasy Player", and the account I am posting with now are all me...though only on certain boards, none of those belong to me, and chances are others have the first few on other sites.

The only definitive ones that ARE me are FinalFantasy Player on GFAQs, KaoruNagisa on Battle.net, and GameMaster5001 here. Um....dunno what else to put here, I'm glad to be a part of this community, but I do wonder...what constitutes "swearing"? Uncensored profanity, partially censored profanity, what?
d5t

Post by d5t »

Welcome! The rules are really there for Scare Tactics. As long as you're not harassing others with swears, it's ok to use it in content. Some words though are auto-censored.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards GameMaster5001. Well, it looks like you have already read the rules, so all I have to say is for you to post often and enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions or need help, don't hesistate to ask one of the mods or admins. Well, I'll be seeing ya around the board. Laters!! 8)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the forums, have fun a post lots.