.hack//G.U. first OST, 3 CD version - Where can I buy it?

Zyxith

.hack//G.U. first OST, 3 CD version - Where can I buy it?

Post by Zyxith »

I knew that it was a limited edition since the past .hack// Games OST had a limited edition with a SE CD and nice memory card case, and G.U.'s second OST has a 3rd disc too but seems that was limited also.

Oddly I bought the second OST of G.U. first since I thought it was going to be a limited release period, not that there would be two versions.

So, now I have the limited edition G.U. OST 2 with 3 CDs, I now what to buy the G.U. OST 1 with 3 CDs "Limited Edition I take it"

Does anyone know of a site that might still have them or am I out of luck?

In case the way I worded all that got confusing, what I'm looking for is:

.hack//G.U. OST - 3 CD version.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

This topic looks strangely familiar. lol You should've just waited for the mods to move the topic.

But anyway. So far, Play-Asia is the only site I know of that sells the .hack//G.U. OSTs. I'll look around and see if other sites carry the 3 disc one you're looking for.
Zyxith

Post by Zyxith »

I didn't know they could move topics but it seemed someone was telling me to go here and from forum experience I know they won't reply to my questions until I move.

I've found many sites that have it, but only as the 2 CD version. I mean I know it's no big deal since the 3rd disc is extras but I'd prefer to have it so it goes with my other 2 .hack//Game OSTs which were both the limited 3 CD versions.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Yeah, I understand; it's a collector's thing. XP I too have that urge to get the limited editions. You're quite lucky, though. You have the LE .hack//Game Music Perfect Collection.

But yeah, I haven't found any other sites yet that have the three CD soundtrack. I'll keep looking in my spare time (which isn't much time, really >.<).
Zyxith

Post by Zyxith »

That's one of the issues. For the .hack//Games Perfect Music I bought it way after it was released and they were still selling it in places a year ago with the Limited Edition version so I'm confused why I can't find the first G.U. OST as such.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I guess it just depends on where you're looking. XP Dunno... it could also be that the music for .hack//G.U. is a lot more popular.

Anyway, I found one site that seems trustworthy and might have the three disc version; I can only judge from images at this point, but here: Tower Records
They seem legitimate just by the fact that they list the soundtrack as being from Victor instead of Mica or something.