20%
all of em
40%
none really an really dont care
27%

Total votes: 15

Lady Rain

Post by Lady Rain »

yeah it is i still havent been able to get my hands on it but i hope i will soon
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Lady Rain wrote:yeah it is i still havent been able to get my hands on it but i hope i will soon
Cool do you know when it will be released in North America? I wonder if it will be on Toonami or AdultSwim?
Lady Rain

Post by Lady Rain »

Cless wrote:
Lady Rain wrote:yeah it is i still havent been able to get my hands on it but i hope i will soon
Cool do you know when it will be released in North America? I wonder if it will be on Toonami or AdultSwim?
umm actually no I don't know probably not on adult swim probably not even toonami most likely foxbox but they screw it all up, not sure though i havent been able to find any sites that aren't made by fans
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

I've heard of Gravitation and Angel Sanctuary. I haven't seen either of them, nor do I know what they are about. I've only heard of them.
Lady Rain

Post by Lady Rain »

S1lentOp wrote:I've heard of Gravitation and Angel Sanctuary. I haven't seen either of them, nor do I know what they are about. I've only heard of them.
Angel Santcuary is a really sweet yet disturbing love story same goes for gravi. but both are pretty cool you should read them when you get the chance once you get past some things you'll really like it
Haro
Location: hangin with sawo on the otherside of the hybrid rainbow...

Post by Haro »

angel sanctuary yes, gravi... noo...
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Lady Rain wrote:
Cless wrote:
umm actually no I don't know probably not on adult swim probably not even toonami most likely foxbox but they screw it all up, not sure though i havent been able to find any sites that aren't made by fans
Cool but I have a feeling Adult Swim is still struggling on showing Adult rated anime because of Cartoon Network policy.
MasterKite
Location: Trying to master the art of walking on water..so far..unsuccessful

Post by MasterKite »

Only one I haven't heard of it Immortal Rain. What's it about anyway?
Lady Rain

Post by Lady Rain »

it's about a man named Rain he was a priest at one point in his life it was him this girl he loved and his best friend but his best friend was kinda nuts and like the root of all evil what ended up happening is he made it so that Rain can never die he's been alive for a few hundred years waiting for the date etched on a cross he got attached to his heart (done by his best friend) that's the day he will be reborn, cause he kinda killed himself, he wants Rain to kill him, when that happens he will be able to die and they can both rest, if he lets him live then the world will be destroyed and if he kills him then everything is safe but he can't bring himself to do it. he actually saved his life 'cause Rain was gonna die anyway, umm lets see later on he meets a girl named Machika he kinda saves him becasue he's slowly losing his insanity, and umm well ya have ta read it to understand, but umm there's bad stuff his friend was like a priest and a scientist who didn't believe in god and he created like artifical angels. if this didn't confuse you more. :oops: :? :shock:
Lady Rain

Post by Lady Rain »

Cless wrote:
Lady Rain wrote:
Cless wrote:
Cool but I have a feeling Adult Swim is still struggling on showing Adult rated anime because of Cartoon Network policy.
maybe but in a way i guess it has not much to do with it, hate it when they censor stuff like Yu Yu hate it like that and wish they put it back on, and they show stuff like lupin Full moon really seems like an innocent story been reading and nothing bad really so who knows
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Full Moon is okay but I don't like the whole pop star concept.
Raiji Magiwind

Post by Raiji Magiwind »

1. Gravitation-- Seen and read manga. Thought was ok. Gotta be into the whole shonen-ai/yoai thing though.

2. Immortal Rain-- Reading at the moment. I like what I have read thus far, and look forward to reading more.

3. Full moon-- Heard of it, and read a chapter from the Shojo Beat sampler. Would like to read eventually, once I finish a few other titles.

4. Angel Santuary-- Watched the VERY crappy OVA, and curently reading the manga. The manga is oh so much better. Currently in the I think it "Hades Arc".

5. Pretear-- Watched the anime, haven't read the manga. I sorta liked this one. Sorta that sappy quality, even though some might say it's got so sexual connotations....

One manga I'm currently reading thats kinda not mainstream is "Firefirghter Diago of Fire Company M". There's currently about 12 volumes and its actually pretty good. The only fall back is you'll probably have to have your bookstore special order it for ya, cause like I said, its not a mainstream title, so many places don't carry it in stock.

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=6447

Go there to read a little about it. In Japan its called Me Gumi No Diago.
Haro

Post by Haro »

Yeah, the angel sanctuary ova sucked, they condensed it and got rid of far to many characters that were necesary to the main story. and the voice acting was horrible, even in japanesse.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Are some of the animes mentioned in this thread going to be released to North America? That would be cool because I've never heard of some of this titles. I read Full Moon and liked it but I rather prefer watching it because I have to wait for a while for it to be announced to be released in libraries.
Haro

Post by Haro »

dunno if there gunna be released, i know that angel sanctuary, pretear, and gravitation are out, but im not sure about the rest. I know full moon is fansubbed... but i dont think i should put up a link... i can look into the others...
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Haro wrote:dunno if there gunna be released, i know that angel sanctuary, pretear, and gravitation are out, but im not sure about the rest. I know full moon is fansubbed... but i dont think i should put up a link... i can look into the others...
I did see Gravitron on Robot Week when I watched Toonami so their is hope.
Haro

Post by Haro »

Lmao... dude, i dont think that was gravatation... gravatation isnt a mecha anime... its a

Its a yaoi about a guy named shuichi and his rise to fame.

Your probably thinking of gravion or what ever its called.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

My memory is failing me.....

-Sweat drop-
fayt_sin
Location: lost and alone, looking for someone or something...

Post by fayt_sin »

i seen and read Gravitation, it was good. I thought Angel Santurary had beautiful artwork and a great storyline. Pretear was a cute anime, i didn't have a chance to read the 2nd manga, so i can't read #3 or 4 until i get #2. Alice 19th was one of my favorites!
.hack//idiot

Post by .hack//idiot »

Ive read 1st vol of Gravitation.
Isn't it about some gay teen wanting to be a techno star and hes in love with that romance novelist.
Ive seen ads about alice 19th