Post by Sumomo »

dothacker1189 wrote:personally i think whoever made piros is a nutbag
Maybe Piros's creator was drunk when he made him. :lol:
dothacker1189

Post by dothacker1189 »

either that or drugs lol
Kite_of_the_Twilight

Post by Kite_of_the_Twilight »

I think that Piros was modeled after or made by Piroshi. It is too much of a coincidence. Piros is a game designer, and his name is Piros. Think about it. PIROShi!
Xae-Solace

Post by Xae-Solace »

I thought the end was shocking in the spa... but it was funny to see silver knight in the backround evesdropping...

And then Auras little appearance lol (why did they cenceor it? there was a lot more in there that coulda been cenceored lol)
Skeith9999

Post by Skeith9999 »

Xae-Solace wrote:I thought the end was shocking in the spa... but it was funny to see silver knight in the backround evesdropping...

And then Auras little appearance lol (why did they cenceor it? there was a lot more in there that coulda been cenceored lol)
huh? hey tell me what happens i only got sign1-3 and infection =[ (but ive seen all of sign and sum of LOTTB)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

You can read a summary of it on another site, or look on most of this topic.
Skeith9999

Post by Skeith9999 »

Helbaworshipper wrote:You can read a summary of it on another site, or look on most of this topic.
summary crummery. i want the script =[
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

whoot!! I loved //GIFT...I saw //LIMINALITY vol. 4 and was searching the data section like I always do to find the special insert when I saw //GIFT...I was so happy...it was sooo funny :!: :!: :!: :!:

My favorites were

the part where Subaru was attacking Silver Knight...(I recorded that on my cellphone>.<)!

Mia somehow likes Tsukasa...and Mia and Elk *cough* yeah...

Black Rose and Mimiru are all fighting...

Balmung found BT lying on the floor dead and Mimiru said 'it's okay she's used to being killed'

and the ending where Aura is all like 'Mother, Mother, I am Aura...Aura is me...but mother...everyone is...they're all...just a bunch of ****!' *sigh* that was great *tears of joy*

:mrgreen:
HeavyBladeRena

Post by HeavyBladeRena »

d5t wrote:Just a reminder, this message board DOES NOT support any kind of filesharing at all, especially media regarding .hack. All of the .hack anime series, OVA's, OST's and manga have been liscensed in the United States. Downloading episodes of sign or udeden, liminality or the OST's would be illegal. As stated above, GIFT is included in Liminality 4. .hack//unison will be available on the special edition of .hack// vol 6 DVD Terminus scheduled for a March 16th release.
Of course it doesn't support it but not all of .hack has been realeased in america we have yet to see Zero and the rest of A.I buster lisensed so you can't say all.
Rizuki

Post by Rizuki »

;_; I have to get the last game, it sounds so funny
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Rizuki wrote:;_; I have to get the last game, it sounds so funny
lol it is ^^ all the characters have totally opposite personalities and the whole plot is  whoever will reach the twilight hot springs first...so everybody is all fighting over who will get there first...it's mostly Mimiru and Black Rose who are fighting though...while Balmung gets accused as a Player Killer... :mrgreen:
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Skeith9999 wrote:
Helbaworshipper wrote:You can read a summary of it on another site, or look on most of this topic.
summary crummery. i want the script =[
I read a script once... it only had the first two or three scenes... but I loved it. I don't have the adress, but it's on a poorly made site with a lot of advertizements... and there are a list of links on the right side in read, explains a lot... I just didn't keep it. X3
NorbJunior

Post by NorbJunior »

I just think that Balmung's character design is just hysterical. ANd how he just mopes about. I was surprised at how much I liked GIFT, it really caught me off-guard. Deeefinately one of my new favorite OVAs.
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

NorbJunior wrote:I just think that Balmung's character design is just hysterical. ANd how he just mopes about. I was surprised at how much I liked GIFT, it really caught me off-guard. Deeefinately one of my new favorite OVAs.
yup!! when I first started watching it I thought I would hate it...it looked stupid...but wheee!! It was great >.< poor Balmung...7 brothers and sisters (did I get the number right?) and only $4 an hour... :lol:
mia_the_cat

Post by mia_the_cat »

i thought the wepens looked funny =^_^= and so did piros :P
DragonoftheEarth

Post by DragonoftheEarth »

the part where Subaru was attacking Silver Knight
funniest thing i ever saw omg rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

didn't she do that like 3 times? :p
it was definetely awesome :p
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

When I saw it I wanted to see Kite and Tsukasa fight to see who would win. Also I was surprised of the scene with Elk and Mia where it was Mia who got on top of Elk or the other way around. I think Mia's obsession with Kite Bracelet made Elk unhappy.
Humakt

Post by Humakt »

The fight between Sora an Crim is the best

"Sora Kick!"
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Subaru was abusing to Silver Knight.