how would everyone feel if .hack was more like JoJo's Biazarre Adventure?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

(Phantom) Thief

how would everyone feel if .hack was more like JoJo's Biazarre Adventure?

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

So I've been watching a great anime lately, and it had me thinking how would everyone feel if .hack was more dramatic with its timeline like JoJo's Biazarre Adventure. Also for fun which characters would everyone in the series represent?
Last edited by (Phantom) Thief on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
tubsiwub

Re: how would everyone feel if .hack was more like JoJo's Biazarre Adventure?

Post by tubsiwub »

As a personal opinion: The series feels magical and mysterious to me alongside the intense action and story. JoJo's BA is a completely different atmosphere.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

xD as a fan of JoJo i'm not sure how to compare the two,though would be hilarious if .hack characters randomly pulled off a typical JoJo pose or their face gets extremely serious while they overstate events dramatically~
Airon

Post by Airon »

Due to how fats technology progresses .hack couldn't really jump around as much as Jojo. Between Dio's birth and death there's over a century of time, think of how much tech has progressed since.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Actually I was thinking about how the series is written. Although now that I think about it it would greatly comedic to see all the "tension" of of Jojo over-imposed onto the .hack series. Technology wise I guess you could split it up between 2009 (2010/2017) & 2020 - 2037. Like it was mentioned Jojo does have a different vibe to it though. However I think it would be great to split the series based on what happens to the characters.

Season One - Phantom Blood
Opening Sequences -
Beginning Episodes -
Season 1 - Part 1 & 2
Starts with Dominique de Mirabeau's theory on human development from her Stone Ape Theory. Then Later Moves to Emma's first meeting with Dominique de Mirabeau, as well as the later foundation of mama along with Sibyl Green, Veronica and the everyone else. Fast Foward to Emma's experience with the supernatural which lead into her study of Rudolph Steiner's Anthropology and the Beginning of The Epitaph of Twilight, Harald's First Encounter and with Emma, Mama, and Veronica in addition his further development of fragment, then somehow by the Middle Episodes spiral into the Beginning of Harald's Infinite Diversity Theory Yuri Kaczynski Seto attack on the net, and from those actions Emma's solution with the organization later consideration the digitization of humanity. along with ending with Emma disappearance from Harald's Life via her preordained car crash. And finally by the latter season Veronia and mama's pressure on Harals Middle Episodes Lara's Experiences in .hack//Epitaph of Twilight. Fragment's eventual launch into a game. Mama and Harald's personal reasons and development of Aura with the Last Episodes regarding Emma's Survival and ending with how Morganna traps Harald's within The World and how because of the black box Mama is unable to proceed as planned and ending with Harald becoming a eventual stauts as the true hero of the story though, he may never had the chance to realize it as well as an ending scene involving Morganna, Mama, An Unborn Aura, An Early Lycoris And Emma. Before moving onto the next season.