What do you guys want for christmas?

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What do you guys want for christmas?

Post by Avatar_Crim »

lol. nope. i bought those myself as well. (which i actually did get myself new socks. it was about time haha)
Custat

Post by Custat »

My mom payed for half of an $800 car for me so I guess I couldn't really ask for more. lol
TravisB089

Post by TravisB089 »

More than you can Imagine
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Christmas is coming around the corner again guys, I'm already gonna graduate so I'll just ask for that gaming laptop after graduation, I'd get some 1/144 muv luv kits but there aren't anymore new ones I'd want lately, so, I'll just settle for Gundam kits or an ipad with a hundred GB.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

A job in the field I have been trying to break into for some time now haha.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Avatar_Crim wrote:A job in the field I have been trying to break into for some time now haha.
Yup LMAO - my wish is on par, an acceptance into the corporate field or a Masters program - either are welcome :')
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^.^ Hope you guys get into your desired career or program!

:D Anime vouchers (aka money) this year,anime/manga or fish related items.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

^.^ Thanks bud! I wish us luck as well haha

But yeah, in terms of actual gifts.. hmm
Final Fantasy XV is this month, so that doesn't count. I already imported and beat Persona 5, so that doesn't count. There really aren't many games I want (don't even have enough time to beat my backlog). Same with anime, nothing peaks my interest at the moment. I'll probably just be playing P5 and FFXV over the holiday break after my finals.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

SSJScygoku wrote:^.^ Hope you guys get into your desired career or program!

:D Anime vouchers (aka money) this year,anime/manga or fish related items.
ha, thanks bud. hope you get yours too.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, so what do you guys want this year? Since I recently got myself .hack G.U. On the PS4 as an early christmas present, I bought it digital, and I’m getting Pokemon Ultra Moon, ended up getting Mafia 3 thanks to giving my PS3 to my brother, and now all that’s left on the wishlist is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Switch.
Falions

Post by Falions »

Kaori wrote:Okay, so what do you guys want this year? Since I recently got myself .hack G.U. On the PS4 as an early christmas present, I bought it digital, and I’m getting Pokemon Ultra Moon, ended up getting Mafia 3 thanks to giving my PS3 to my brother, and now all that’s left on the wishlist is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Switch.
My birthday is actually the same day of XC2, so it'll be my birthday gift! For Christmas... Splatoon 2! I just want more Switch games.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

im probably going to get myself a switch. not really much else. i managed to snag a nice new mic for recording on black friday along with a new mouse. so im pretty set and content haha.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Falions wrote:
Kaori wrote:Okay, so what do you guys want this year? Since I recently got myself .hack G.U. On the PS4 as an early christmas present, I bought it digital, and I’m getting Pokemon Ultra Moon, ended up getting Mafia 3 thanks to giving my PS3 to my brother, and now all that’s left on the wishlist is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Switch.
My birthday is actually the same day of XC2, so it'll be my birthday gift! For Christmas... Splatoon 2! I just want more Switch games.
Irony, I have splatoon 2(or at least my younger sis does) and I want Xenoblade Chronicles 2, too bad I exhausted all my christmas presents for the year, oh well, asking my aunt who is visiting the U.S to get me a PSN card so I can get either Ace Combat 7 or that third person shooter game I want I won’t mention here.
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

How about a family gathering that doesn't devolve into everyone cold-shouldering everyone else? That would be very nice for a change.

As for actual things? Well I already have both new Pokemon games, so maybe a Switch.