G.U. Vol.4

Dasha

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Post by Dasha »

Bo is a cinnamon roll. I like them both but I slightly prefer Bo, he is so adorable. I'm glad that we can choose between Saku and Bo now, but yeah, I agree with you guys, I'm curious to see how they will handle that as well.
k-su

Post by k-su »

It's been so long. How big of a difference was it to use either Saku or Bo as a party member? Or did it matter at all, maybe aside from raising Affection Points?
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Different character traits and I *think* that something with the Lost Weapon changes as well, but it's been so long I don't quite remember if that's true or not.
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

So the international title for Vol.4 is Reconnection.

Roots
Rebirth
Reminisce
Redemption
Returner
Reconnection

I dig it. Glad they stuck with the R theme. Why it was a thing in the first place idk but consistancy is key!
k-su wrote:It's been so long. How big of a difference was it to use either Saku or Bo as a party member? Or did it matter at all, maybe aside from raising Affection Points?
Apparently without Saku you never become elegible to do the Marriage/Friendship event. Also a cutscene late in Vol.3 will show Saku as "ghost-like" next to Bo. Thats only what I've heard over the years cause I was never heartless enough to get rid of her.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Lindz wrote:I dig it. Glad they stuck with the R theme. Why it was a thing in the first place idk but consistancy is key!
Not sure how Alcor, CELL, GnU, OnlineJACK, and TRILOGY fit into your conspiracy.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Erroneous wrote:
Lindz wrote:I dig it. Glad they stuck with the R theme. Why it was a thing in the first place idk but consistancy is key!
Not sure how Alcor, CELL, GnU, OnlineJACK, and TRILOGY fit into your conspiracy.
OnlineJack is not a separate release or disc, just anime cutscenes in the game, really. Trilogy is almost like a HD collection LOL, I don't even personally consider it "new" content for this iteration. But I like how the 4 volumes all start with "R" and the prequel/epilogue anime are "R" themed too.