.hack//SIGN stickers!

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Custat

.hack//SIGN stickers!

Post by Custat »

Since .hack// merch is so hard to come by these days I wanted to make some of my own! I only have some SIGN characters right now but I've got some stickers up in my RB shop if anyone was interested! Redbubble stickers are pretty durable, I've had these on my car for a few months now and they still look great!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/custat/ ... 23057-hack

http://www.redbubble.com/people/custat/ ... 23057-hack
SSJScygoku

Re: .hack//SIGN stickers!

Post by SSJScygoku »

Not sure if this will be allowed on the site or not but either way they look amazing ^-^

Very distinct and cute style you have! There is plenty of merch if you know where to look...its just usually requires money for forwarding services or customs xD
Custat

Post by Custat »

Thanks! From what i can tell fanart products are welcomed by Redbubble though most sites it's a bit of a gray area.

Well, I know I certainly don't mind digging through foreign sites and dark corners of ebay, but I've encountered a lot of casual fans on sites like twitter that probably wouldn't be willing to do that haha
It's mainly an attempt to keep some energy flow in the fandom
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

I had seen a fair amount of fanart on Redbubble and assumed anything was okay for them ^_^ I'd recommend sharing this on the dothack reddit aswell,there is a fair amount of fans keeping it active,even if they don't post much.

Which is a shame seeing as its the only way to find rarer .hack items as not many people have them and they probably won't be sold at conventions in the bring and buy section due to the rarity...unless said fan has gotten out of .hack for good ^^;

d(^-^) thanks for trying to keep .hack afloat!
Custat

Post by Custat »

Oh I hadn't even thought of that haha I don't use reddit much but might be worth a shot

Yeah I wish Amazon was just one cohesive company instead of the JP one being separate so you could just buy directly from CC2 also? Instead of having to do the buying service stuff...
Yeah and the likelihood of a fan with rarer stuff wanting to part with it is even rarer still;

Of course! It's exciting to have people to talk to about it
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

I've only recently started, I'd heard of it but never knew it had dedicated boards to specific series like .hack,Log Horizon and Overlord xD

:/ Region restrictions is a pain and even worse is custom charges,you've paid for shipping but now they'll make you pay through the nose for doing the same damn thing they do with the rest of the international parcels.
CC2 had their own online store but they moved their stock to amazon but there isn't too much left,infact at this comiket they seem to be selling off most old stock from what I can see @.@
You'd be surprised how often rare items appear but then either other fans or just collector's in general go for them yet on the main .hack forums these people don't show up >-< we are still here! Talk to us about your new items!

:D Thats true, how else do you get to discuss an awesome series or about the best way to find/buy merch/artbook/games for .hack