The Gunpla Thread

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

The Gunpla Thread

Post by Kaori »

With the GBF Craze sparking interest worldwide plus Bandai Namco's decision to Stream the series on Youtube(FOR FREE!) seems to have sparked some people's interest, and now, some of you have probably even bought your own Gunpla, I'll post some of mine soon, for now, anybody with their own Gunpla feel free to post pics of their own Gunpla Creations.

Note, this is not a Gunpla discussion thread, if you wanna know about Gunpla products I suggest checking websites like Amazon and Gundam Guy, this a thread for others to show other's their creations.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: The Gunpla Thread

Post by Kaori »

Yeah, still haven't assembled them all, so here are the boxes:

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

So my first semi-custom creatiom is the Neptune Victory Gundam, blue parts painted in purple:
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

I got a few I had built an old aile strike, a mg ground gundam, a quebely pallion, a zii, and deathscthe hell ew
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Hmm, since I'm no good at Drawing anything, I guess I'll just show off my Gunpla building skills instead, if you guys have requests of Gunpla you'd like built, I'm all ears, I'll try my best to find the particular model you want me to build, or suggest one, I don't charge for the kits and I will pay for them out of my own pocket.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Have you done Freedom and Justice...? I love specially those two since i have fallen in love with the pilots <3 ...

Don't judge me...
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Have you done Freedom and Justice...? I love specially those two since i have fallen in love with the pilots <3 ...

Don't judge me...
Nope, and you do realize those two are old sets right? They're harder to find compared to newer ones.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I know they should be at least a decade old by now... But since i saw a couple units of Freedom on an online shop in Venezuela i thought Amazon would have both...
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:I know they should be at least a decade old by now... But since i saw a couple units of Freedom on an online shop in Venezuela i thought Amazon would have both...
I'll see what I can do then, which ones you want? Real Grade? Or High Grade, Real Grade is more expensive and takes more time to build.
EDIT: Look, I cannot always buy things online, I have to pay for shipping, a $20 product could cost me about $90 in payments and shipping, if I can get it when I go to the capital, that will be fine, but you're gonna have to wait until then.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:I know they should be at least a decade old by now... But since i saw a couple units of Freedom on an online shop in Venezuela i thought Amazon would have both...
I'll see what I can do then, which ones you want? Real Grade? Or High Grade, Real Grade is more expensive and takes more time to build.
EDIT: Look, I cannot always buy things online, I have to pay for shipping, a $20 product could cost me about $90 in payments and shipping, if I can get it when I go to the capital, that will be fine, but you're gonna have to wait until then.
Heheh ^^ No worries...

Even if you can't find them, it'll be ok... And in case you don't--... Can i ask for another one...?

Unicorn~ <3

And any grade you're comfortable with, miss~

It is your money after all ^////^
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Kaori wrote:
Heheh ^^ No worries...

Even if you can't find them, it'll be ok... And in case you don't--... Can i ask for another one...?

Unicorn~ <3

And any grade you're comfortable with, miss~

It is your money after all ^////^
Okay, I have the the RX-0 in Unicorn mode, the destroy mode RX-0 is one of the ones I ordered.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:Okay, I have the the RX-0 in Unicorn mode, the destroy mode RX-0 is one of the ones I ordered.
I just had a girl boner x////x

I wish i could have half the collection you got!

I received an Aile Strike Gundam model for my... Dunno, 7th birthday? But it was crushed when i moved at 9... Poor Strike Gundam... Beaten by a PS2 Games box... In which was Ironically the Gundam Seed Never Ending Tomorrow game...
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I hereby present the GM Sniper K9 dedicated to Erranty complete with the K9 Drone off andthe Bloodhound team for comparison:

Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Just my style.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

If anybody else has requests like girl's Gunpla and tactical arms Gunpla, I'm your gal, just note that I DON'T accept requests for exclusive Gunpla, those are WAY beyond my budget.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I recieved some requests from outside the Forums and I present them here:

Gyan Siblings:

Team Try Fighters R2:

Sengoku Astray Full Arms:
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, today I finished Phase 2 of the wing gundam variant customs, namely the Wing Gundam Fenice Rinascita as part of the Wing Gundam customs request I got which involves building a Fenice and a Honoo Wing Gundams, and with my orders nearly all arriving, I'm tempted to order those extra parts and customization options.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Just to be clear, when I say Exclusive Gunpla, I mean P-Bandai and limited run Gunpla, any old models made before the year 1999 is not something I will waste time trying to acquire, I collect models not antiques.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Due to my poor health after losing half a liter of blood, I've been feeling more tired than usual that I don't even have the strength to go online in steam or play games, I've mostly been sleeping, so for all those people out there who made requests, please bear with me.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, here's the situation, AZURE-KITE, those orders you asked me to do will take a while to arrive and I won't be taking any requests for a while after this unless you want me to dedicate the ones I already have but haven't assembled, I'll put up a list once they all arrive.