.hack//Beyond The World information

eaglesiegle

.hack//Beyond The World information

Post by eaglesiegle »

I don't remember where I saw it but I thought I read somewhere that some of the people who translate various .hack titles from this website has subbed this movie and provided it in the dothackers irc chat.

I don't know if thats true or not but I have two questions:

1. Is this true?

2. Am I allowed to asked how to find them if true or if not true than am I allowed to ask if there are any good subs?

I have watched a decent one on youtube but the grammar and english was kinda sloppy and hard to understand.
SSJScygoku

Re: .hack//Beyond The World information

Post by SSJScygoku »

I don't think dothackers would beable to tell if its true, pretty sure they don't condone linking to fansubs. Shouldn't be that hard to find one with decent english.

I'm just hoping FUNimation picks up .hack//Beyond the World seeing as they acquired most of the anime already,also nice to own a physical copy that can be understood. @.@
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

Yeah. I'm hoping so too. I ended up finding where I got this information. It was from this forum posted by an administrator:

"Unread post by Erroneous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:29 pm
d5t or someone had handed us out torrent links in 720p and 1080p earlier this year in the IRC chatroom, downloaded it and totally forgot to watch it until last August. I would have mentioned it however nowhere at the start or end of the movie does it say which group had translated it."

Idk if they were supposed to say that or not but what is this IRC chatroom he speaks of?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

eaglesiegle wrote:Idk if they were supposed to say that or not but what is this IRC chatroom he speaks of?
Long extinct, much like the date of that quote.
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

Ah nevermind then. Thanks for looking into it for me though guys.