Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Gettin' locked for sure...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOROLO!!!!

27, Says the boards huh?... I hope they're right on the date, happy b-day fellow roleplayer! I hope you keep on being so... You! Congrats!
mister

Re: ...

Post by mister »

Hehe wow so your azure kite and the subject of your post is "..." Lol I get it do you like " S%^&er" as your hobby? But in all seriousness this post could be like a " why doesn't azure kite say anything " post. Or how did kite get that way in the first place? That is unless you wanna tell me about zorolo or something?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: ...

Post by AZURE-KITE »

You DO realize this was made a year ago, right? And, you DO realize this was made to celebrate another member's birthday. It's more of a spam-type post more than a thread to discuss. It's just a birthday celebration, and I will surely spam this thread again on May 2nd to say "Happy Birthday!" Once more.

It's not even meant to be .Hack// related, it's just a random "Happy Birthday!" Post, and since I am such an attention seeker, I decided to create a whole new topic about it instead of posting it into the "Random Facts About YOU" one. So yeah.