.Hack//A New World Concept Art

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo_Dude

.Hack//A New World Concept Art

Post by Haseo_Dude »

I've made two drawings of when L is being chased by a stampead of players, who litterallt want a piece of Haseo. Even he looks like Haseo, he isn't.
Haseo_Dude

Re: .Hack//A New World Concept Art

Post by Haseo_Dude »

I did this a while ago, right before winter break ended

Tri-edge, is VERY real.
Yes it is all made out of fire, no edit, just gasoline and a torch.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Is there anyone else drawing besides me?
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Image.

Monster idea#1
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

These look good if I had the time I would draw out Reks
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

kai the pkk wrote:These look good if I had the time I would draw out Reks

No need kai I've got this.

I didn't color it all but you get the big picture instead lol.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

I found this thread. Hah. Honestly I don't know if I should feel honored or offended, not that your art is bad or anything. Just...kinda caught me off guard. Honestly, if you want to, go for it. Post pictures in your replies, whatever. If you're into it, others will be too. Just try to focus on getting your posts a little more....user friendly. Don't rush, yourself, take time to make your post count. Remember this because I don't usually get...helpful. so don't forget these words: what you post in the roleplay, how you post it, determines your worth to the topic, and how we feel about you being a member. Let's say, kale does a 1000 word post about a fight, and it's a good post and everything flows, and another guy comes along and posts "I hit it a lot. Then it dies, and I sheathed my weapons" we aren't going to really like that guy too much. So, KiteXX's words of wisdom? Don't be that guy we don't like. And if you are the guy we don't like, put the effort in, show us that you care about this enough to post well, and we will notice it, and we will like you even more. As it is HD, I like you for only one reason right now, and it's just how much enthusiasm that I feel come from you. You remind me of myself when I first started, dashing into every roleplay, replying after every post. We get it. And often times it makes me smile, because I know that someone other than me is having a great time with this. Now for the hard part. I don't like your posts that much. They aren't terrible, but they are everywhere and hard to follow sometimes, not to say that mine are much better. In fact, I'd say we post about the same way, except for little sentence structure differences. I see this topic and at first I was angry, you didn't get my permission to use my story for this, but I decided that, I don't really care, you want to draw concept art, go ahead. You've got my permission now. Just remember my words. I like you for one reason. It's up to you if you want me to like you for more reasons. But here's a secret, the more I like you, the more I favor you. The more I favor you, the more freedom I give you in my roleplays. Take Kai, for example. To this day I still look to kai as a role model. Ever since I saw his custom title I looked up to him. Kai, however, despite minor errors, is very creative in roleplays, good with controlling characters, great with battles, and because of these things, I cherish him as a team member for example. And Kale? He has such great attention to detail that it amazes me, and I've fallen in love with his writing style, he's funny, creative, and a team player. If there's anyone I look up to besides kai it would be Kale, I'd love to write the way he does. And then there's AK. AK is a special case, because he was more like you than anyone I can imagine on the forum. I hated AK when I met him. He was awful with role playing period. Yet, one day, he started to...try. He got better and now, I don't even remember him as the cancer, but rather as a friend. I'd like to see you make this list of great people, but you have to be willing to try. Please, I'm begging you, if you stay around. Please don't make us hate you.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

We should all just hug it out
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

I'm not good with words.... I think I came off more hurtful <hugs galore over here!>
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Well, its kinda hard for me to type the better posts that we need from me to not be bad at this, I don't want to be the enemy. And yeah, ill take your words of wisdom there. That I was somewhat offended, but its all good I guess. I don't have a computer, but it just lifts my heart every time I see a new post on this roleplay topic. It reallyy gets me going to the top of my head to say what fits in a scene. I'm learning from Kale about the taking turns deal and make it straight forward and not to get too far. I'm sorry for the readers of reading the random posts I make. Kale, Kite, AZ, Kai....I'm sorry.
Ill try my best to be more of better typing of words and following the order around here. Hell, even my teachers think that my stories for fun, or even research reports that its stupid for me to do typing. But I loved .hack more than I ccan remember(although I never played any gu games, only a bit of infection and the mutation games out of the 4.) This just gets me going and like you guys said, you've been there before too. Now I just feel like I only have one last chance of doing this right.

Ok, wish me luck you guys. :-)
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Hey, I know it was offensive, and I apologize for that, I came off more rude than I meant to. However, you're going to have plenty of chances. Don't let it get you down. If you give up, you're only hurting yourself. The only real problem I have with your posts, is coherency as in sometimes it can be hard to follow. But you've got room to grow. Basically what I'm saying is. Don't let yourself get defeated, pick you self up each time you make a mistake, and try again. Your enthusiasm for this role play is amazing, you're doing a good job. I just went a little overboard. Oh. And I'm looking forward to seeing more of these drawings. So don't quit.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

You don't have to apologize to me it's whatevs...in lighter news I like the way Reks turned out soooo that's pretty great
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

I'm allowed to be sad y'all didn't mention me at all right? :cry: On the opposite note, nice work HD. Haha. But I'll agree with Kite, Kale and kai are two excellent role models in the RP sections of the board annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I don't draw so there won't be any fanciful pictures of the PKer Bloody Sonia, but keep up the good work haha!
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:I'm allowed to be sad y'all didn't mention me at all right? :cry: On the opposite note, nice work HD. Haha. But I'll agree with Kite, Kale and kai are two excellent role models in the RP sections of the board annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I don't draw so there won't be any fanciful pictures of the PKer Bloody Sonia, but keep up the good work haha!
D: sorry, I just...haven't been in a lot of research with you... I can give you plenty of compliments though!
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

This should have been Aegis' Fury mode
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Haseo_Dude wrote:This should have been Aegis' Fury mode
Maybe when she gets her Job Extension.
I think I'm gonna go actually hunt down and watch the show she's from now. Something no Shana.
Correction, Shakugan no Shana, thank you Funimation for being awesome and putting your shows on youtube. Even if only the first four are dubbed.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

I actually liked the shakugan no shana anime but I haven't seen it in years. I recognized it immediately haha
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Ouch... Hard words from my senpai Q-Q

But even so, @HaseoDude; just don't give up! Take Kai, Kale, and even Haseo himself as writing examples, even i can give you a few tips on how to write, but expert advice are always better!

Also, just keep on being so enthusiastic! And good job about the drawings! Mind if i take my //A New World-related drawings here?

Sorry i got nothing much to say...
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
And good job about the drawings! Mind if i take my //A New World-related drawings her..

Of course! That's why its concept art, anyone could draw anything here XD
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Endgame sequence for this reason is almost upon us.