toaster translation patch

skeith467

toaster translation patch

Post by skeith467 »

SO Ive tried patching the game obviously. The part I'm stuck at is:"How to apply the Patch to the Data Folder (Version 0.1.1 and Up)" The run_to_patch.bat keeps telling me this : http://puu.sh/4XcpF.png Any idea why?
Kazetrigger

Re: toaster translation patch

Post by Kazetrigger »

skeith467 wrote:SO Ive tried patching the game obviously. The part I'm stuck at is:"How to apply the Patch to the Data Folder (Version 0.1.1 and Up)" The run_to_patch.bat keeps telling me this : http://puu.sh/4XcpF.png Any idea why?
Some files are missing from the folders you need. What files are gone, I don't know. All I can recommend is to make sure you have the latest version of Java installed and then redownload all the files you need from HelloToaster and try all the instructions from the beginning again. Keep the files and folders in a tidy space where you can easily find it and not get it confused with other stuff.

I've never had this issue, so I suppose you missed a download or accidentally forgot a step. Also, you need an ISO to patch, so make sure your ISO is in working order.
skeith467

Post by skeith467 »

The iso is already patched. Could that be the problem? Or is that irrelevant to the situation?
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

skeith467 wrote:The iso is already patched. Could that be the problem? Or is that irrelevant to the situation?
I'm not sure if that would cause a problem, but it is best practice to use a fresh, non-patched ISO during each new patching process.
JunBansyoya

Post by JunBansyoya »

Looks like your data folder is missing. That is the folder created from data.cpk.

It also looks like you are using an older version of the tools the newer one is easier and on the blog.