Moderator: Moderators

SCP-173

people on

Post by SCP-173 »

Any one wanna overall discuss anything about infection
Kim_Hyral

Re: people on

Post by Kim_Hyral »

So let's talk about Piros, the worst player on entire The World. I started a new game today, i made a dungeon for levelup, then i invited Piros to my party. This guy is very annoying, at level 5 he's no be able to hit a single enemy on level 2 -.-"

My favorite party on Infection is: Kite/BlackRose/Mistral...  Skeith is no match with them!
For some reason i don't like Elk.
Last edited by Kim_Hyral on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

No one likes elk
Kim_Hyral

Post by Kim_Hyral »

True, but isn't that funny to see his jealousy for the bracelet? XD
Also, the time that Elk invites Kite to a place and then he offered all the items he had in exchange for the Bracelet! XD

But between Elk and Piros, i prefer Elk.
Piros have low accuracy that makes him miss many hits on the enemies. He's a poor pathetic guy.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

Elk wants mia. Btw I like piros cause he's a good distraction
Kim_Hyral

Post by Kim_Hyral »

hee.. hee.. you're absolutely right!
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

Btw I was hoping you could join the other discussion I posted about the 8 phases
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I like Elk D:

And though i HATE his song theme thingy, Piros is actually a great character to use, a powerful tank with huge strength. Sure, he's kinda slow and he SUCKS against small, nimble enemies, but he's wonderful against larger targets, and in fact he's my top choice of character to use against Skeith.
And sure, he's so very funny and comical too, though that can also be annoying at points. lol
Kim_Hyral

Post by Kim_Hyral »

I like Elk D:

And though i HATE his song theme thingy, Piros is actually a great character to use, a powerful tank with huge strength. Sure, he's kinda slow and he SUCKS against small, nimble enemies, but he's wonderful against larger targets, and in fact he's my top choice of character to use against Skeith.
And sure, he's so very funny and comical too, though that can also be annoying at points. lol
Wooww TheSorrow, good to see ya again!! ^^
I'm joking, i'm not happy to see you.

BTW, i agree about you said, Piros maybe can be good to fight large enemies. But still, no matter how i try, i don't like him >.>
About Elk, i started dislike him after the events in Quarantine ¬¬" After the challenge against  Macha
even he saves Kite most forward. I don't hate him, but his obsession for Mia is worse than mine for Aura XD
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I have a sexual obsession with mia
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kim_Hyral wrote:I'm joking, i'm not happy to see you.
Missed you too, love~ <3
SCP-173 wrote:I have a sexual obsession with mia
So does Elk ;P Though his obsession goes WAY beyond sexual, although it includes it too.
Maybe not at the time of this series, since he's like 13, but just wait until he grows up and you'll see. lol
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

i agree i. but when he gives you that glare when u first meet him made me want to puch him
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

I like Elk... He reminds me of Tsukasa..

My main party would be Elk and Gardenia. Blackrose is too bossy. Mistral is kind of funny when she dies. "I'll haunt you!"

I don't like Piros. He's annoying.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I like elk and mia :( and black rose too there my favorites I hate piros though no offense to those who like him
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

Well... I'm playing Mutation all over again (just finished Infection). I haven't had Nuke Usagimaru in my group before so maybe I should try it... I like Long Arms...
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

I don't like Elk at all. Although, sure he is useful. But only for Mutation's Cubia fight, lots of SP for a Wavemaster.

Still, I don't like him because....(spoilers) Elk is 14 in 1-4 in the Kite .hack games. While Elk is 22 in G.U.

Guess who he is in there... First there was Tsukasa and Mecha, next was Elk and (player) Mia, and finally.... Endrance and Mia(ADIA).

That's right. I don't like Endrance because he is the Yowi in .hack//G.U. I mean c'mon who wants a gay guy in Haseo(the ultimate badass prick TerrorofDeath) in his/her party? Everyone knows that Endrance hits on Haseo, and the wedding event in the 3rd vol. you can have Endrance as the Bride *shudders* and poor Atoli is like cutting herself when that scene happens.

Go ahead and look up on youtube of .hack//G.U. vol. 3 Endrance wedding ending...... My god I'm never having Endrance in my party, unless storymode party is required. Anyone agrees agree
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

Haseo_Dude wrote:I don't like Elk at all. Although, sure he is useful. But only for Mutation's Cubia fight, lots of SP for a Wavemaster.
Then what character do you like?
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

My team for the original games is Kite, Blackrose, and Mistral. the same old team. Kite is fast, Blackrose is strong, and Mistral has about 250-400 SP