Cubia first sighting

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Cubia first sighting

Post by Kuukai »

Sounds like it's in the same vein as scurvy and scabies...
wraith98

Post by wraith98 »

My first thoughts when seeing cubia for the first time was Let the games begin hehe. *maybe thats why kite's became in gu an creepy azure knight due to my response. *shifty eyes* lol
berserker126

Post by berserker126 »

O_________________________________________________________O I GOTTA FIGHT THAT!?! *gets blasted* I CANT BEAT THAT, SKEITH WAS BAD ENOUGH!!!! iIt was worse when I found out I had to fight him more than once
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I think that was one of the few times I stared at the thing going: "How the hell... Is that some sort of mutated Skeith? Did I bring enough potions to fight that thing?!"
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

I played I bit of "Infection", I stopped though cuz of school. But then I find out how cool the G.U. games were I said, "Guess I'm gonna have to play the first 4.." So I looked for Infection and couldn't find it.... I was like "what the hell??!!" turns out that my uncle sold it back at the game stop for some final fantasy or wild arms 4 game.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Haseo_Dude wrote:I played I bit of "Infection", I stopped though cuz of school. But then I find out how cool the G.U. games were I said, "Guess I'm gonna have to play the first 4.." So I looked for Infection and couldn't find it.... I was like "what the hell??!!" turns out that my uncle sold it back at the game stop for some final fantasy or wild arms 4 game.

But a year ago, I bought Mutation and saw that Cubia(Ku-bee-uh)creature and was like.

*looks up* O___O "Uh...............(one minute later) can we be frien-----..........!!" *gets hit by a roar* I said, Tch!.. well, guess ?I have to fight. First boss battle of the start of the game? Ah, no, guess not. *Helba shows up and teleports me out*
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

You could've posted all that in one post instead of double-posting in a year old thread.
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

berserker126 wrote:O_________________________________________________________O I GOTTA FIGHT THAT!?! *gets blasted* I CANT BEAT THAT, SKEITH WAS BAD ENOUGH!!!! iIt was worse when I found out I had to fight him more than once
That was my reaction. Also like. WTH is that?! O_o