Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

BrinODea

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by BrinODea »

Shiori wrote:
BrinODea wrote:
Shiori wrote: Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )
That is very humble personality! I have had friends who think they are god's gift, and it gets extremely annoying...
And there is nothing wrong with being short! It just means you will be able to fit in more cars, especially those small and fast super cars! Oh, and you save money on beds because you don't need the extra long or jumbo ones.
Thanks, and yes all good points, and well I like the fact that I can fit under cars easily to work on them and they sometimes don't even have to be jacked up because I am so small ( Don't let my size fool you though I'm just about all muscle and I'm stronger than you would think I would be from how I look. ^_- ) Also I like larger beds though because there more comfy, but if I have to I can fit on some small beds.I just don't like it because its hard to get clothing. :( I have to get 1 and 0's petite for pants and where I live that is a hard size to find in regular!
Not to sound weird or like a perv, but sounds like the same problem my sister has...
And I would believe you about the muscles. My fiancee has a younger brother who is about 5'3" and like 100lbs at most, but he can be a bit of challenge because he has a lot more muscle then you would think.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I've seen enough pictures... All the people here are cuter than me. Maybe even Erranty(no homo) btw erranty I keep watching this guy at my school that looks exactly like you... I might ask him for a picture
Shiori: you're cute, just average--as someone said
Sorrow: Don't cut your hair. Maybe you're like the Opera's Phantom or however it's spelled

And well... I'll edit shortly with a picture of me before being hospitalized
Kite

Post by Kite »

Never posting a pic still. But will say the Gekko shirt looks better worn down to me.
Candy Euphoria

Post by Candy Euphoria »

I'm 5'2"-ish too and we're not tiny - just fun sized!

Meh, enough with the pictures! Let's go with videos! Here's me and a friend dancing to PSY's Gentleman! XD

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=470 ... 5548771174
Last edited by Candy Euphoria on Sun May 05, 2013 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:I've seen enough pictures... All the people here are cuter than me. Maybe even Erranty(no homo) btw erranty I keep watching this guy at my school that looks exactly like you... I might ask him for a picture
Dont say that I think your awsomely sex just the way you are now. You look plenty cute ^_~
and why are you going to the hospital
Candy Euphoria wrote:I'm 5'2"-ish too and we're not tiny - just fun size
lol funsize is actually on of many nick names i have.
ZeroWalker

Post by ZeroWalker »

I think every one I seen so far looks plenty damn fine but then again it´s not how you look that makes any of you beautiful it´s about your heart if your good person with a good heart you will look 10 times more beautiful than any photo model.
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

ZeroWalker wrote:I think every one I seen so far looks plenty damn fine but then again it´s not how you look that makes any of you beautiful it´s about your heart if your good person with a good heart you will look 10 times more beautiful than any photo model.
Sounds like you're one of those people with a big heart :)

I'm not sure if I would ever post my picture. I kinda like the suspense of not seeing whose behind the avatar, but its also nice to see that everyone here is just as human as I am.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Shiori wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:I've seen enough pictures... All the people here are cuter than me. Maybe even Erranty(no homo) btw erranty I keep watching this guy at my school that looks exactly like you... I might ask him for a picture
Dont say that I think your awsomely sex just the way you are now. You look plenty cute ^_~
and why are you going to the hospital
I was hospitalized for a week or so because I was shot by some mad guy
DaemonicClarity

Post by DaemonicClarity »

Why do the pictures just say image for me
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

DaemonicClarity wrote:Why do the pictures just say image for me
Are your drivers updated? What about the browser you are using? It could be a variety of things.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Which pictures? ALL of them? The one in my signature, for example? Or just a few ones that have been posted around here?
If you're browsing through older posts, then chances are you won't see some of the images as the links are old/broken (this topic has stayed around for about 2 years, and that can mean an eternity in internetz time D: ). But if you're unable to see ANY image, not any avatar or signature or anything, then it's probably a problem with your browser.
If an image is not loading correctly, or displays the text "image", you could try to right-click on it and select "view image". If the image didn't load before for some reason, and assuming the link works correctly, it should load then :P
DaemonicClarity

TheSorrow wrote:
Which pictures? ALL of them? The one in my signature, for example? Or just a few ones that have been posted around here?
If you're browsing through older posts, then chances are you won't see some of the images as the links are old/broken (this topic has stayed around for about 2 years, and that can mean an eternity in internetz time D: ). But if you're unable to see ANY image, not any avatar or signature or anything, then it's probably a problem with your browser.
If an image is not loading correctly, or displays the text "image", you could try to right-click on it and select "view image". If the image didn't load before for some reason, and assuming the link works correctly, it should load then :P
I can see your signature but the pictures of people just say image and im using mozilla firefox
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

DaemonicClarity wrote:I can see your signature but the pictures of people just say image and im using mozilla firefox
For some you have to click on them :P But those that say "image" seem to be dead links indeed, and you can't see them because they're not there anymore. Either way, your browser is fine.
Try right-clicking wherever it says "image" and view them to confirm if they're dead links or just aren't loading correctly.
Onytgvx

Post by Onytgvx »

I guess I can post mine.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Nice eyes ;P

Also, you should be able to see this pic, DaemonicClarity.
And yeah, spoiler tags don't work for images D: Neither for URLs and other stuff, just for normal text. lol
DaemonicClarity

Yup i can see them now just not the older ones and sorrow i have to say i like the bangs
Onytgvx

Post by Onytgvx »

TheSorrow wrote:Nice eyes ;P

Also, you should be able to see this pic, DaemonicClarity.
And yeah, spoiler tags don't work for images D: Neither for URLs and other stuff, just for normal text. lol
haha thanks, and yeah, I noticed it after posting but though it wasn't worth editing :lol:
Onytgvx

Post by Onytgvx »

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if we had a thread where people post their .hack collections? I'd love to see them, even though I'm sure lots would leave me jelly. :P
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Onytgvx wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if we had a thread where people post their .hack collections? I'd love to see them, even though I'm sure lots would leave me jelly. :P
Of course we do!!! :D Well, sorta, it started out as a topic to mention your rarest .Hack item thingy, but it quickly began a topic to show off all your .Hack stuffz o3o And trust me, some collections are REALLY beautiful to look at, very impressive and it's just amazing to see how much .Hack stuff exists in the whole world, from action figures to freaking bags.
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18878

And yes, you'll be very jelly ;P lol
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Onytgvx wrote:I guess I can post mine.

You have really pretty blue eyes ^_^