what would you do if you knew mia was actually macha at star

Post by SCP-173 »

At start of game
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: what would you do if you knew mia was actually macha at

Post by TheSorrow »

Nothing really different than if i didn't know, i just would be able to understand Mia better and see her actions like if they were done by an AI and not a human player. It could've probably made the surprise in Quarantine much less shocking, but then again, it was barely a surprise by that point. If you exchange e-mails with Mia, then you'll get to see some hints that she isn't exactly a real player and doesn't have a body outside of The World, and you can see such hints as early as Infection, and by Outbreak is already obvious she is related to the Cursed Wave; make the connection and you realize she's the next Phase of the Cursed Wave. Plus, if you had watched SIGN before playing the games (which most people did), then you would've immediatly realized who Mia was since the first time you'd see her :P Maybe not connect her to the Phase Macha but at least see her as an AI with deep roots to The World.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I never seen a singal episode of .hack//sign
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I think you could tell from the first time you met her that she wasn't a normal payer because of the way she fondled over Kites bracelet. Then again I wouldn't really know because I already knew about the characters, background, and what not before I played the game.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I mean would you guys try to stop her or not
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

SCP-173 wrote:I never seen a singal episode of .hack//sign
You should watch it. Most people say that it's the best anime in the .Hack series, and i agree with them. It has lots of mysterious and deep themes :P
shugo_lover wrote:I think you could tell from the first time you met her that she wasn't a normal payer because of the way she fondled over Kites bracelet.
Oh yeah, that too!! She notices Kite's bracelet since the first time she sees him, something no other player is able to do. So yeah, that already gives you an initial clue about her identity :P
SCP-173 wrote:I mean would you guys try to stop her or not
Stop her about what? Mia never really had the intention to attack Kite and his party, and she actually didn't know about her connection to the Cursed Wave...she just wanted to be another player in The World and enjoy her time with Elk and all. And when she started to become affected by the corruption, it was too late to do anything to help her. In fact the battle against her as the 6th Phase was inevitable, as Morganna had already casted the Cursed Wave when she summoned Skeith to destroy Aura, and that happened even before Kite joined to The World. So, there were no other options but to either defeat Macha (and Mia), or let Morganna fully destroy Aura and allow her to keep going crazy. And there was no way to stop Mia, because she was just another victim, a "tool" used by Morganna to try and defeat Kite; the one that had to be stopped was Morganna, and the only way to stop her was to defeat the entire Cursed Wave first.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

You just made my day by answering like that I feel like I learned so much. Thsnk you.