Re: if you could kill one character in series who would it b

Post by SCP-173 »

I'm guessing you mean piros
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

None. They're all nice, cool, interesting players of an online game, that happened to meet due to random interesting events, experienced great things together, and most of them also do pretty cool things in their real world. So, if i had the ability to kill any one of these characters from the IMOQ series, i would choose none. They're all awesome and deserve to live.

...Though Piros kinda asks for it at times, so eh, i could use that choice with him >3> lol
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

why does everyone hate piros
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

Man, leave Piros alone. He's filthy gorgeous in the way only comic relief can be. How can anyone hate on a guy who flexes in the light of the setting sun?
Poetry, thy name is Piros.
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

Although Piros, Hiroshi Matsuyama's alter ego, is one good character to harp on when it comes to being very over the top I do enjoy his antics, so I don't want to kill him.

It would either be Sakaki or Hiiragi, yes I'm in the mood to kill someone from Moon Tree. I absolutely hate Sakaki, and Hiiragi just makes me feel very uncomfortable.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

nuhkuhl wrote:He's filthy gorgeous in the way only comic relief can be.
Exactly why he's a good target to kill ;P lol Plus, he doesn't really do anything important, he won't be needed in future events, and no one would miss him much. Better him than anyone else, at least >3> lol
Sadivinedevil wrote:It would either be Sakaki or Hiiragi, yes I'm in the mood to kill someone from Moon Tree. I absolutely hate Sakaki, and Hiiragi just makes me feel very uncomfortable.
I made my reply based on characters from the IMOQ series, given that this topic was made in the //Infection//Mutation section, and i don't really hate anyone from these series so Piros would be my only choice. In G.U. however, i'd have plenty of targets avaliable.
Sakaki also pisses me off, he might be just a little snobby kid who became manipulated but that won't save him. Bordeaux also annoys me alot, and so does Negimaru. And though many would hate me for this: Alkaid ;P
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

Ugh. Piros. He annoyed me even more when I played G.U. Why couldn't he have just stayed in IMOQ... >< Yeah, I'd have killed him off.

G.U.? I'd have to think more about that, but I can definitely say Sakaki for starters...
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I would kill elk
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Burn Burn!! Burn it into your eyes O.O

But in all seriousness I haven't thought of a character I'd be able to kill. May those naga in .hack that get your party members to attack you but I slayed them all the time.
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

*cries* But...but Piros is such a nice guy... yeah, he's got a few bolts loose in that iron head of his...but...COME ON. Picture a 4Koma styled-manga with him taking Kite and Haseo on GRAND ADVENTURES...NO WAIT, A GIFT!EPISODE OF THE SAME PREMISES. Heh.

I...I can't be the only person who genuinely likes Sakaki and Negimaru... AND OH MY GOD, POOR ELK, WHYYYYYYY. HE'S A PRACTICALLY A BABY! YOU CAN'T MESS WITH BABIES! LOL. *head rolls on desk* *I think Hiiragi's hot when (s)he gets mad... hee hee.* With Alkaid, I can see possibly wanting to take her down due to her drastic character shift...she started off really cool though...too bad she did a back flip into fan service territory; feel the same way toward Bordeaux in relation to her odd and sudden affinity for Haseo later on... I just despise when a character who hates another character inexplicably falls in love with him/her. It just messes with established boundaries built up and frankly demonstrates poor/lazy writing.

There is one particular .hackian resident who I wouldn't mind punching a little until blue started trickling in...XXXX!Cubia. I just...no. No, no, no. Cubia is supposed to be a seemingly neutral badass behemoth...Giving Cubia a sob!backstory just minimizes its horror factor. I NEED MY BEHEMOTHS TO FOCUS ON INSTILLING TERROR IN THE MASSES! ...And Shugo and Rena are asking for custom 'Cuban Neckties' for the holiday season......Santa nuhkuhl will oblige... Oh, and can't remember what the name of the monster is, but I hated those dark element grim reapers in IMOQ...and those water element creatures floating in the air on jelly orbs. Anything that stands in my way of Za Waarudo conquest needs to step aside or expect a swift death.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

One person I wouldn't **** with would be tarvos or any of the 8 phases. Well... id probably piss of fidchell just to see what it says.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Elk/Endrance. Hate them -.-#
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

Since it is talking about the infection/mutation games. I guess.... Piros
Elly

Post by Elly »

Piros, without a second thought it would be Piros... for me it's because of the way he talks and laughs like a total goon... his voice is as bad as a nail into your ear & i wish i could Data Drain him every time he says something stupid like "he of fair eyes" or anything else said in an Old English manner...
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

I personally would have killed Sora at first, but after learning more about him, I came to actually respect and feel bad for him...
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

Elly wrote:Piros, without a second thought it would be Piros... for me it's because of the way he talks and laughs like a total goon... his voice is as bad as a nail into your ear & i wish i could Data Drain him every time he says something stupid like "he of fair eyes" or anything else said in an Old English manner...
Wonder what he would look like as a Data Drained monster....
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

If we're talking IMOQ... I'm gonna have to side with all the other derps in this thread and say Piros. I find his area theme music annoying :V

G.U., yeah, Sakaki is practically begging on his knees for it. I wouldn't say kill Alkaid, but give her a nice sound whooping because of volume 2. I'm also sort of tempted to say Ovan? (don't hurt meee)
Bullet Biter

Post by Bullet Biter »

I would kill Kite.