[EVENT] Phantom Returns!

ULFRIC

[EVENT] Phantom Returns!

Post by ULFRIC »

Event Duration: 11/7 14:00 - 11/16 14:00

Event Summary: During the event you'll be battling Phantom Kite. When you take a step onto an empty space while walking, you have the possibility of triggering a "Phantom Advent." This activates a Phantom of your encounter level. It cost 40 DP to initiate a fight. At the end of a fight, you'll get reward cards.

Event Details:
  • Encounter Level - Phantom Kite will gain one (1) level every time you encounter him. As you rediscover him he will gain more HP and a higher base ATK PWR making him harder to fight and harder to kill.
    • NOTE: Unlike the last "Phantom Event," killing a friends Phantom will not raise your Encounter Level.
  • Phantom Combat - Phantom Kite requires 40 DP per engagement regardless of Encounter Level. He fights like a regular boss, where both players will deal damage before the next hand is dealt. He's also IMMUNE to the following SKILLs:
    • DIRECT ATTACK (the explosion)
      DEK CORV (the broken sword)
      SHUFFLE (the card)
      AP VORV (the shield)
    You're best bet is too do as much damage as possible, as fast as possible. AP CORV (the sword) can be extremely helpful.
  • Phantom Icon - The Phantom icon will appear on your home page whenever there is a live Phantom in existence. This happens when you don't have the DP to engage a Phantom you found, you don't succeed in killing the Phantom, or someone on your friends list has either found and not fought or not killed their Phantom. You can see the Lv. of the live Phantom displayed in the list and who's Phantom it is.
    • NOTE: If you engage a new Phantom from the Phantom list and the original PC has already engaged AND killed him before you complete your attempt, you get no reward.
    • NOTE: If you are fighting an injured Phantom that you initiated and a friend kills it before you finish your attempt, you will get rewarded twice. Once after the "Player Victory!" screen and again in a Gift Box on the Home Page.
  • Rewards - Based on what you contributed to a Phantom kill, you will be rewarded with random cards. Rewards received while not logged-in or while not directly engaged with the Phantom will be distributed through a Gift Box on the Home Page.
    • Initiating Phantom Advent - 1 Card
      Killing the Phantom - 3 Cards
    • NOTE: ((There are 2 other actions that produce rewards [2 and 3 cards] but I don't know what they are...))
    • NOTE: If you complete multiple actions, you will only receive the highest reward tier. (e.g. If you initiated the Phantom Advent AND you killed the Phantom, you will get 3 cards, not 4.)
  • Post-Event - You will be rewarded Blue Gotcha Tickets at the end of the event based on your performance. PCs defeating Lv. 10 Phantom will get ?x5 tickets, Lv. 20 get ?x5+5 tickets, and Lv. 30 get ?x5+5+10 tickets.
    • NOTE: ((I'm not ENTIRELY sure that's how that works...but to the best I can figure it out...that's what that is...))
That's all the info I could muster up on my own. If there's anything I got wrong or missed, as always, let me know and I'll update it.

Best of luck out there!
Last edited by ULFRIC on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amaso

Re: [EVENT] Phantom Returns?

Post by Amaso »

it's different in a way the icon keeps appearing and disappearing for example (I log in get some gifts , fight phantom twice ,then adventure until no more WP, then I log out after a few minutes I log in again but the Phantom Icon isn't there)
ULFRIC

Re: [EVENT] Phantom Returns?

Post by ULFRIC »

Amaso wrote:it's different in a way the icon keeps appearing and disappearing for example (I log in get some gifts , fight phantom twice ,then adventure until no more WP, then I log out after a few minutes I log in again but the Phantom Icon isn't there)
The Icon only shows up if there's a living Phantom to fight, either one you didn't kill or ones your friends haven't killed yet. If no one on your Friends List has an active Phantom the icon won't show.
ULFRIC

Re: [EVENT] The Phantom Returns!

Post by ULFRIC »

Updated this to have actual info
Amaso

Re: [EVENT] Phantom Returns!

Post by Amaso »

I figured out that defeating a lv.60 Phantom gives you a [SR] Klarinette card
EDIT: Also defeating a lv.30 Phantom gives you a [R+] Navi-Ko card (It's class is the same as yours if you are a twin blade it will be a twin blade also apply for HeavyBlades and Wavemasters) but I'm not 100% sure because I don't know japanese that much.