some .hackeries

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Re: some .hackeries

Post by nuhkuhl »

@VirusCoreS: practice until your hands bleeeeed.

@Ruusu + Tsuki-44: When I first saw Azure Kite's promise ending I literally screamed. It was just so shocking. Bikman made it even more terrifying with his voyeurism and 'tee-hee'-ing. I'm convinced Azure Knights/Haseo is somewhat canon based on the fact that they got their own promise theme music. Heh heh.

Happy Halloween, everyone. Have a bizarro greeting card from me to you.
Ya....that's Azure Orca up in the tree and a Shaman-King-ish-fireball-ghost-thing-Azure Kite in the corner. Azure Balmung is either waving hello or trying to smack Azure Orca. Either way.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

Hell yeah!! Now that's Halloween greeting cards!
Poor Azure Orca, always abused by his wife--I mean, Azure Balmung LOL

and Azure Kite has turned into... Azure Flame Kite. hehe XD
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

@VirusCoreS: Azure Orca just doesn't move fast enough for Azure Balmung's liking. Such a slow husband-o. He doesn't make enough money to support Azure Balmung's eBay shopping addiction either nor helps with the baby (freshly adopted Melo Grunty).

Some more Azure Kites and Auras:
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

nuhkuhl wrote:@VirusCoreS: Azure Orca just doesn't move fast enough for Azure Balmung's liking. Such a slow husband-o. He doesn't make enough money to support Azure Balmung's eBay shopping addiction either nor helps with the baby (freshly adopted Melo Grunty).
LOL! that is so wrong! (and so right! XD)
He's only tired I guess, he's been working overtime lately, LOL. be patiece Azure Balmung :D
hey, aren't their adopted kid is Azure Kite??
nuhkuhl wrote:Some more Azure Kites and Auras:
THIS going to be my favorite 'collectible' card!
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

@VirusCoreS:

Azure Orca is always so tired when he comes home from a hard day's work of who knows what...(chasing Ovan, the sexy secretary) ...he just wants to watch some chim chim football on TV but nooooo...Azure Balmung just HAS to start nagging at him every evening.

Azure Kite is the maid/nanny who doubles as the house cat. He's very busy with all the housework and and mice/AIDA catching. Unfortunately, he's developed a rivalry between Melo Grunty and is plotting to take over Melo's position as 'baby' (Azure Kite just really likes being rolled in a stroller because it is 'totally super awesome fun'). Haseo, the local alley cat, has been harassing Azure Kite with cat text messages and frankly, Azure Kite just really needs to retire from being, well, a cat. So he's moving up, man, moving up to 'baby' status.

The plot twist comes when you find out everyone lives in a dollhouse and are just toys being played with by an imaginative Aura, a pervy community college student majoring in Sociology who loves writing fanfiction but isn't particularity good at it...And then Aura's hungover roommate Cubia walks in the shabby apartment, which is 3 months past rent due, with pizza and they eat said pizza in silence while watching 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' reruns. The end.

-------

Speaking of fanfiction, have an old Aura/Azure Kite ink drawing:

VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

Azure Orca you cheating bastard! But who can blame Ovan for being sexy...

that cat and baby thingy confused me, I think I need time to digest the information LOL.
But really, actually, there's a fanfic of 'azure family' you know, where A. Orca being the working 'daddy', A. Balmung the house 'husband' and they pick up AK from street (AO did) It's actually rather funny :D

and as usual, thank you for today's fanart! I hope Aura can meet the original Kite someday and confess to him or something (even though, maybe, he already married to BlackRose)
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

Ignore it, man, I was so tired when I wrote that and honestly have no idea what I was saying. Lol. Every now and then I go 'Twilight Zone' on the internet and start talking in a very strange manner. To be honest, I do it even more offline.Ya just gotta go with the nuhkuhlian flow, even if the flow is like a turbulent river that is best avoiding as opposed to swimming in... oh, I'm doing it again. *rolls over and goes back to sleep*
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

there there, nuhk, go to sleep if you're tired. drink a lot of water after you wake up. I should be sleeping soon, for now is 1 am and I need to get up at 5. lol!
WolfHacker

Post by WolfHacker »

Nuhkuhl, awesome artwork! Something about the way you draw just makes your work so...I don't know how describe it...It good though! Darn my small vocabulary.
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

@WolfHacker: thank you very much!

I'm taking a major hiatus from social media such as tumblr and whatnot due to work and school related matters so I'm just going to upload the rest of the .hack fanarts I've made here so anyone who wants to enjoy them can.

I can't believe how much Kite I've drawn. Kind of embarrassing...heh... :-/

Bonus: An AU!Tokio sketch that didn't go anywhere plus another sketchy Kite.

~Thanks guys for all the support- means a lot.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

dat Tokio looks like he's one of Suzuran boys :D

and dat Kite, his infection level is high XD
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

Sketched a floating Ovan head with two almost dead Sharpie markers about three minutes before I typed up this post. Just for youuu~ Heh. Hope all you guys are doing well and whatnot- just wanted to say hello~ :-)

Uh, and if I get around to it, I'll color this Blackrose/Balmung pen drawing I found in my sketchbook.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

oh wow! look at BR and Balmung! I know someone who will be jealous! :D
And, ohai Ovan! :D
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

@VirusCoreS: You're probably talking about Kite but a part of me hopes you're talking about Orca....heh heh heh.

I'm having an insomnia fit so I just figured I'd color it now because why the hell not. Got bored 80% of the way through...might work again on it some more later but doubt it. :-/

VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

@nuhk
maybe I'm talking about both of them. LOL!

I don't see a reason you should not color this, it's gorgeous :D
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

-_-;
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

nice one, nuhk!
Azure Kite will get along with Natsume just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, 'Tri-Edge' and Edge Mania meant to be together~

Let's call this doujin Edge Love. :D
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

E-edge Love...rotf. Edge/Edge... The tagline can be the cliche of "livin' on the edge"... or, to add some pun, "lovin' on the edge"...WAAH. I can't unsee the linguistic possibilities~

BTW, You still workin' on that fanart you showed me a couple weeks ago?

I swear the next time I make some .hack art, it'll be something without ship/romance elements...I think I'd actually like to make human!versions of the 8 Phases- I need practice on character design and fashion so it'd be a fun and worthwhile experiment.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

lovin' on the edge?! they might fell off the cliff! lolz~

I still work on that! Right now I'm shading Tokio, there's still Endrance, Sakuya, Sora, and Alkaid to do. And that's not even coloring yet....
*staring to far horizon*

hey, it's ok to draw something lovey-dovey~ but if you want to do other things, then, please! human version of the Phases are great too :3
nuhkuhl

Post by nuhkuhl »

...I just pictured Azure Kite and Natsume making out...and literally rolling off a cliff...and Haseo's at the bottom like with this expression of "oh god, no, no, no, I do NOT need this".

Last edited by nuhkuhl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.