Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

KazukiMutou

Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by KazukiMutou »

I made this thread to post the newest versions of Guilty Dragon, since the game is region-locked and not everyone has the means to download it. I thought it would be handy for users to visit one general topic to get the newest versions. If a new update is out, I will try to upload it as soon as possible. Please, feel free to send me a PM if a new update is out and I don't notice it.
Amaso wrote:Japanese version
Android APK V 6.2.0
[Google] -------------------- http://goo.gl/CJl2Sj
[Dropbox] ------------------ http://goo.gl/53M6bX
[Mega] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/ALdYVe
[Baidu] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/Aw6lF9

Last update: Oct 01 2013

NOTE: If you want to play this on your PC using Bluestacks, you have to use the second apk provided. This file has been slightly modified to allow installation on Bluestacks. You might get a "INSTALL_FAILED_CONTAINER_ERROR" if you use the unmodified apk.

NOTE2: As I do not own an iPhone, I am unsure of the methods to get this to work on that. Hopefully someone else here can find a surefire way for iPhone users.

Android (2.3 minimal REQUIRED) [Version 3.0.1] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6bxwy2qdd4t4 ... on-301.apk)

1) Download the apk file
2) Transfer to Android phone/tablet using your preferred method
3) Install
4) Play

PC (Bluestacks)(http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 80#p461758)
(Bluestacks is an Android emulator which allows you to use and play Android apps/games on your PC. This is ideal if you don't have an Android phone.)

1) Download and install Bluestacks from http://bluestacks.com
2) Open up Bluestacks if you haven't.
3) Double-click on the downloaded apk file.
4) Wait for it to install
5) Launch it from the "My Apps" menu
6) Play the game!
Last edited by KazukiMutou on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 am, edited 10 times in total.
Amaso

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (for Android, PC)

Post by Amaso »

thanks , but i'm still wondering why i didn't get an error when I installed the unmodified one.
Jack90142

Post by Jack90142 »

Thank you very much.
I find this game for few days.
Now I finally can play it. :D

By the way,
May I forward this article to other forums in my country ?
I will indicate where this article come from.
MerrowsCrest

Post by MerrowsCrest »

It works now. Thanks :).
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

I tried the modified and the unmodified versions of the Game but both keeps crashing when there's is a clash , I mean after picking cards :-? :-?
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

I tried the modified and the unmodified versions of the Game but both keeps crashing when there's is a clash , I mean after picking cards :-? :-?
KazukiMutou

Post by KazukiMutou »

Amaso wrote:I tried the modified and the unmodified versions of the Game but both keeps crashing when there's is a clash , I mean after picking cards :-? :-?
On Bluestacks? I tried it briefly on that, and it seems to work fine. The only issue that I found was that battle clashes were at like half the FPS. As for why you were able to install it, not sure.
Jack90142 wrote: By the way,
May I forward this article to other forums in my country ?
I will indicate where this article come from.
Of course, spread the .hack love.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

I remember that u can set the app's size as default or tablet ,which one did u put for the game??
KazukiMutou

Post by KazukiMutou »

Amaso wrote:I remember that u can set the app's size as default or tablet ,which one did u put for the game??
Doesn't matter. Screen size for both options is phone-size. The game doesn't offer a full-screen resolution.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

yeah i've noticed it in both sizes, the same thing happens (crashes).
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

"There is a problem parsing the package."

On le Android while trying to install it.
What do i do? ;c

And BTW, how do you register for this game? Do you register while starting the game itself, or in some website? I've been reading all topics about this game, and i've seen plenty of posts about that member referral thing and the special cards, for which i'd love to help you all to get (or at least one person if i can only use one), but i haven't seen any steps or something for the registration process itself D:
Tsukaseo

Post by Tsukaseo »

TheSorrow wrote:"There is a problem parsing the package."

What do i do? ;c
What phone / version of Android do you have?
TheSorrow wrote: And BTW, how do you register for this game? Do you register while starting the game itself, or in some website? I've been reading all topics about this game, and i've seen plenty of posts about that member referral thing and the special cards, for which i'd love to help you all to get (or at least one person if i can only use one), but i haven't seen any steps or something for the registration process itself D:
The registration is transparent while you create your character, and is tied to your device. You can register separately for a Bandai Namco ID on their site and get a serial code for a free card. psssst, I also wouldn't mind a referral 8)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Tsukaseo wrote:What phone / version of Android do you have?
o3o...
Phone is a Samsung Galaxy PRO thingy, or something. It's a Samsung Galaxy with the keyboard.
Android version is 2.2.2.
Tsukaseo wrote:The registration is transparent while you create your character, and is tied to your device. You can register separately for a Bandai Namco ID on their site and get a serial code for a free card.
And in which one do i have to input those referrals you all want so much? XD I've been reading there's some prompt or something but honestly the posts about it are confusing. I want to understand this registration process, both for giving the referrals (and so i don't miss it or skip it without noticing...it's all in japanese after all) and so i can start the game (if i can get it working) without getting stuck because i missed a registration or i can't log in or something like that.
KazukiMutou

Post by KazukiMutou »

What do i do? ;c
DId you allow package installations from unknown sources?
Settings -> Applications -> Check "Unknown Sources"
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

KazukiMutou wrote:

What do i do? ;c
DId you allow package installations from unknown sources?
Settings -> Applications -> Check "Unknown Sources"
Yep, i did. I even unchecked/checked the option again to see if it'd change but no luck, i still get the same error ):
I've installed applications from other "unknown sources" before, through external .apk files, so it seems to be either a problem with the apk file, or my phone is somehow incompatible with it or something )8

Also, i'm using the file provided here for Android. Maybe it'll be different if i use the file for Bluestacks? D:
Sakota

Post by Sakota »

The listed requirement for the Android firmware is 2.3 or higher?
Could it be that what's causing the trouble?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Sakota wrote:The listed requirement for the Android firmware is 2.3 or higher?
Could it be that what's causing the trouble?
...There's no listed requirement anywhere in this topic -3- That would be very helpful to have, don't you think? lol
And well, if that's the minimum firmware required, then i'm pretty sure that's the problem :P So i guess i should look for a way to update my phone and then try to install the apk file. Thanks Sakota!! c:

And BTW, i still have my questions regarding the registration process D: Just want to know if i need to do any registration other than in the game itself (and if i do, where), and where would i have to input those member referrals, as apparently you do so while registering but if it's all in japanese then i wouldn't know which part is the one that asks for that referral D:
AILiSeki

Post by AILiSeki »

What do i do? ;c
I'm having this problem too! My Android is 2.2.1, and when I try to update, it says it is already updated. Also, I tried with Bluestacks and it crashes as Amaso said.

Does anyone know what can I do?
Tsukaseo

Post by Tsukaseo »

TheSorrow wrote: And BTW, i still have my questions regarding the registration process D: Just want to know if i need to do any registration other than in the game itself (and if i do, where), and where would i have to input those member referrals, as apparently you do so while registering but if it's all in japanese then i wouldn't know which part is the one that asks for that referral D:
It's done post registration, within the normal game, at any time. :) It's one of the news banners that pop up each time you start the app freshly (IE: When it wasn't running in the background).
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Hey um....does Guilty Dragon work for the ipad? >: does anyone know/has tried? ><

EDIT: nvm that one, i have it downloaded on my comp now, but it keeps crashing after i clear the first area (the tutorial)