Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: Space, Earth, and…

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: Space, Earth, and…

Post by Kaori »

The sixth episode of the OVA, all I can say is about it for now is this: All roads lead to home, will they find the box? Will they use its contents for better? Or for worse? And is Full Frontal really Char?
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: Space, Earth, and…

Post by Erranty »

Seeing as the novels and the OVA differ in storyline, there's really no way to tell if he's really Char or not. But I'm gonna have to go with no, he's not. The Novel says that Full Frontal is a Cyber-Newtype embedded with Char's memories from when Char was in a Phycho Frame. The official report was that Char is MIA but not confirmed to be dead. We could end up seeing some Char on Full Frontal action here!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Erranty wrote:Seeing as the novels and the OVA differ in storyline, there's really no way to tell if he's really Char or not. But I'm gonna have to go with no, he's not. The Novel says that Full Frontal is a Cyber-Newtype embedded with Char's memories from when Char was in a Phycho Frame. The official report was that Char is MIA but not confirmed to be dead. We could end up seeing some Char on Full Frontal action here!
Yeah.... In 2013, I just hope they end it good, or show it with the 7th episode as well.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Erranty wrote:We could end up seeing some Char on Full Frontal action here!
yes.....