GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Mikes

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Mikes »

Are you sure? I don't see guild shop items in zer0's faq for vol 3 so...
hidora

Post by hidora »

Mikes wrote:Are you sure? I don't see guild shop items in zer0's faq for vol 3 so...
The rare items from guild shops can all be gotten at vol 3, you just have to go back to the right city.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

hidora wrote:
Mikes wrote:Are you sure? I don't see guild shop items in zer0's faq for vol 3 so...
The rare items from guild shops can all be gotten at vol 3, you just have to go back to the right city.
And as of the rest of the guild shop items, they're just pre-customized/alchemized versions of common weapons you can find anywhere else, which even if you don't buy there you'll still find them in fields or as item drops or just somewhere around.
So yeah, none of the guild shop items are missable in any volume.
Mikes

Post by Mikes »

You're wrong, guilds besides common but alchemized items are ofering rarity 5 accesories )hor her!, shining love etc.) and my quastion was about them being missable. You can't find them anywhere else
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Mikes wrote:You're wrong, guilds besides common but alchemized items are ofering rarity 5 accesories )hor her!, shining love etc.) and my quastion was about them being missable. You can't find them anywhere else
And as hidora said, ALL of the rare items which you can find in Guild Shops, such like Seal of Wa Yang, Crown of Lu Ming, Shallow Wit, Devote Guts, Shining Love, and so on, can be all found in Vol. 3. Guild Shops never disappear, they just add new Root Towns and new shops within them, but all the past ones will continue appearing like normal. So, even if you're in Vol. 3, you can go back at Mac Anu anytime and buy the Medic Badge from the Medic Union Guild Shop at any time you feel like.

None of the Guild Shop items, including the rare, customized, and everything else, are missable in any Volume in the game. You can't find them anywhere else but Guild Shops, yes, but you'll always find them there and the Guild Shops will never go away forever. So if you're worried about missable items, you only have to worry about the Quests/Campaings, Doppelganger, the Cernunnos/One Sin/Little-Evil-Thingies Quest...and i think that's it, unless you also want to get complete Crimson VS sets. Either way, you don't have to worry about Guild Shops.
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSorrow wrote:So if you're worried about missable items, you only have to worry about the Quests/Campaings, Doppelganger, the Cernunnos/One Sin/Little-Evil-Thingies Quest...and i think that's it, unless you also want to get complete Crimson VS sets.
And if you want all the wallpapers, Salvador Aihara quest on vol 2 and the Avatar VR Battles on the Serpent of Lore on each volume (if you do these battles on the wrong volume you'll get money instead of the wallpaper).