GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by shugo_lover »

The chaceing aroud salvedor thing. What are the items you get from him? I know ones a wallpaper, but what was the other? I could of sworn it said nurse carnival
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

It was just the wallpaper, as far as i remember. He tells you a password which is "Nurse Carnival", but that was only for some contest that ended long before we started playing the english version of the game. So, all that's relevant for us in that small quest is the wallpaper indeed.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Darn

What is a good level to beat the God Eater?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

lv95. You should have no problem at that level. If you want to be sure, go for lv100. It's possible to beat it even at lv85 though.

As a recommendation, use spells like Lei Zas and Ani Zot and items like Light Arrows and Air Stroke against the arms, and when the core opens, use Beast Awakening right before it's about to shoot it's laser thing. Also, just don't go and rush against the arms, else you'll be pwned by his attacks; if you really want to get close, use the Skill Trigger instead.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I always do that, I beat it the first time no problem its jsut the second time now thats geting me. So I'm at lvl 99 know
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville »

i need an area for phonosheets. i tried going to the empireo guild in dol donna to get one, but after going around and around the whole list of guilds 6 times and empireo never having one i'm frustrated. can anyone help?
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Phonosheets? As far as I'm concerned, Twin Scales are just about the best armor customization in Volume 2 because they make half the spellcasters invincible >_>

Can't really help you when it comes to Phonosheets though, I don't really use them (as before mentioned), and the only spellcaster I have in my party most of the time is Atoli, who has a built-in Phonosheet in her Lost Weapon XD

(weird, Empireo usually has them all the time for me in Volume 2 <_< If you're going for completion, though, I can sort of understand. But patience usually cures everything, except for when it comes to the NAOO-knights and weapons in Volume 3...)
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville »

i needed one to fill out the ryu book, thanks anyway, i found an area with them in a faq on gamefaqs (theta) Serene Heretic's Vagabond (just in case someone else needs it)
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I'll probably need it when I get sick of Damage Change XD
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

Azure crow wrote:If anyone has any gameplay,or mechanic,or other general questions,bring them here.
I'm not sure how much I could help,But I'll give it my all,as I'm sure many other people will.

Note:

this is the Vol 2 guide we here at dothackers created.
Have fun.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929996/46611

can you tell me how to get the doppelganger dual swords? cause i already bet him several times but i only got his broadsword and his scythe... :( :( :(
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Zerard wrote:
Azure crow wrote:If anyone has any gameplay,or mechanic,or other general questions,bring them here.
I'm not sure how much I could help,But I'll give it my all,as I'm sure many other people will.

Note:

this is the Vol 2 guide we here at dothackers created.
Have fun.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929996/46611

can you tell me how to get the doppelganger dual swords? cause i already bet him several times but i only got his broadsword and his scythe... :( :( :(
i answered your question in your topic you created so you can check there.
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

emmm....can u tell me what website to download hack song?
hidora

Post by hidora »

Zerard wrote:emmm....can u tell me what website to download hack song?
Against the rules, I think '-'
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

hidora wrote:
Zerard wrote:emmm....can u tell me what website to download hack song?
Against the rules, I think '-'

oh i see...well thats too bad cause i really love hack song especially g.u. but i looked a hundredth site and i only got 3 song... oh well..thanks anyway.
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

In regards to the Ryu Books/Books of 1000, do I need to bother with the Bike Missions? Are there items that can only be obtained from those (aside from the bike parts). I'm guessing you can max out the Bike book by just driving a lot and crashing into enemy parties, but I don't want to be into Vol. 3 to find out I can't complete the books because I'm missing a bike part or a certain item that can only be won from the Bike Missions.

(yes, I'm finally getting around to beating GU... I know, I'm a terrible person...)
hidora

Post by hidora »

Red Frost wrote:In regards to the Ryu Books/Books of 1000, do I need to bother with the Bike Missions? Are there items that can only be obtained from those (aside from the bike parts). I'm guessing you can max out the Bike book by just driving a lot and crashing into enemy parties, but I don't want to be into Vol. 3 to find out I can't complete the books because I'm missing a bike part or a certain item that can only be won from the Bike Missions.

(yes, I'm finally getting around to beating GU... I know, I'm a terrible person...)
The only items that can only be obtained on bike missions are the bike parts.
However, if memory serves right there are some items that can oly be obtained by talking to Kafu after doing a set number of bike missions.
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

hidora wrote:The only items that can only be obtained on bike missions are the bike parts.
However, if memory serves right there are some items that can oly be obtained by talking to Kafu after doing a set number of bike missions.
Looking over Zer0's FAQ/Walkthrough again, there appears to be an accessory you get from the Bike Missions called Biker's Charm, though I don't know if that's from doing the first one in the Quest Shop or not. I was going to avoid doing the Bike Missions if I didn't have to, but it looks like I should. Thanks for the prompt reply~
AlexanderTF

Post by AlexanderTF »

Just finished the first part of the trilogy and started with the save got to the semi-finals and got Haseo to lvl 84 anything I should know or any tips about any area word combos that would be usefull .... and that aside will there be any shop with weapons for lvl 80+ or should I get them through trade now and save in storage till I can use them?....
Mikes

Post by Mikes »

What are missable items in vol 2? I'm kinda sick alnd tired of 100%ing it so I want to get only stuff I can't get in vol 3.

I beat dopple twice, need to complete lucky, PK and mecha, avatar battles and Aihara. Do I have to buy rare items from guild shops? These are pain in the ass to get.
hidora

Post by hidora »

Mikes wrote:What are missable items in vol 2? I'm kinda sick alnd tired of 100%ing it so I want to get only stuff I can't get in vol 3.

I beat dopple twice, need to complete lucky, PK and mecha, avatar battles and Aihara. Do I have to buy rare items from guild shops? These are pain in the ass to get.
As far as my memory goes, the only missable items are from the campaigns (mecha grunty, etc), Doppelganger and One Sin/God Eater.