FREAKING GOBS *GOB*

alphawolf1011

FREAKING GOBS *GOB*

Post by alphawolf1011 »

how do u beat the gobs in the 1st bike quest i got the 1st one but on the second part w/the 2 gobs i got 1 of em but the dang bikes soooooo slow, and yes ive bought all the bike parts and its fully tuned.
Lobotomy

Re: FREAKING GOBS *GOB*

Post by Lobotomy »

The gob's AI forces them to run in circular patterns. The basic idea is to exploit that by aiming your bike ahead of the gob to the location where it will go. For instance, if the gob is turning to the right you'll want to also be turning to the right but make a sharper turn and then jolt forward in a straight line towards it. Because it takes the gob more time to travel in its circular arc than it takes you to travel in a straight line, you'll be able to catch up to it and ram right into it.

It may take some practice to get the hang of it, but once you do you'll find that the quest is almost ridiculously easy to beat. Good luck.
alphawolf1011

Re: FREAKING GOBS *GOB*

Post by alphawolf1011 »

Lobotomy wrote:The gob's AI forces them to run in circular patterns. The basic idea is to exploit that by aiming your bike ahead of the gob to the location where it will go. For instance, if the gob is turning to the right you'll want to also be turning to the right but make a sharper turn and then jolt forward in a straight line towards it. Because it takes the gob more time to travel in its circular arc than it takes you to travel in a straight line, you'll be able to catch up to it and ram right into it.

It may take some practice to get the hang of it, but once you do you'll find that the quest is almost ridiculously easy to beat. Good luck.
thnx i'll try that n ley u know