What //SIGN character are you?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

xthform22

Re: What //SIGN character are you?

Post by xthform22 »

CRIM ALL THE WAY either that or sora i took a test and first i was krim i took it agian i was sora
tri edge1

Post by tri edge1 »

id probabaly end up being tsukasa because when i wake up i cant remember anything from the previouse day and yes im referring to the very first episode
Midori

Post by Midori »

Hmm....that's a tough one. According to a quiz I just took on Quizilla, I'm Mimiru. Heh. I would've said BT.
Nuska

Post by Nuska »

Tsukasa.
but in a more stray-ish way.
SINSTAR

Post by SINSTAR »

Well when I play MMORPG's I'm usually the outgoing and helping out kind of person so I'd be more like Mimiru or maybe Bear I guess. In real life I'm more like Tsukasa. =]
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I would be Sora because I took a test and that is what it said.
Scourge

Post by Scourge »

I'm most like sora, without the backstabbing part, with the quietness of Tsukasa
Jxcrust

Post by Jxcrust »

Mimiru probably. I just have that personality of somehow being laid-back and adventure seeking at the same time like she does.
xxFlickReaperCubiaxx

Post by xxFlickReaperCubiaxx »

im new, but i took one of these quizzes and got Sora. i really don't get that.
rayna

Post by rayna »

I'm more look like Mimiru i think
@_@
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sora... not for skill, but my constantly alternating personalities online...

Some days I'm like a delightful trickster... other days I'm a bloodthirsty killer...

sometimes a delightfully bloodthirsty jester... However, my manner of speaking is generally more serious than his idiosyncratic lexicon...

Then again... I don't mind helping people like Bear, and also don't I suffer fools lightly, like BT... I'd prefer to lose in a frontal assault than win by backstabbing people for that matter... so a little bit like Crim maybe...

I suppose no character truly suits me best.

Except perhaps Helba... or at least I could get along with Helba really well...
sun king

Post by sun king »

I'm a guy yet I think maybe subaru always supportive of tsukasa, I used to have a friend, a girl but I was shocked to learn she was one and the reason why is because she had many similarities with tsukasa:
1.Her mother died while she was young.
2.Her father was always yelling at her (even when in front of other people).
3.Her father gives her a boys haircut(thats why I thought she was a guy).
4.She usually ends up at my house because her father tosses her out if he's drunk.
5.Her father wont let her use feminine products.
I just wish I could have done more to help her, when we were 14 her father noticed that I was close to her and warned me to stay away or he would beat her I decided to stop him at their house from doing so unfortunately it resulted to him breaking my hand and my parents called the police, so she finally came to live with me and my family, she was like a sister to me however we parted ways when we graduated high school my parents gave her money to go to a different college.
"As long as I live, as long as I breath you will be the only girl in my heart"(to you it may sound corny but to her it meant a lot)goodbye my love.
AnubisGem

Post by AnubisGem »

sun king wrote:I'm a guy yet I think maybe subaru always supportive of tsukasa, I used to have a friend, a girl but I was shocked to learn she was one and the reason why is because she had many similarities with tsukasa:
1.Her mother died while she was young.
2.Her father was always yelling at her (even when in front of other people).
3.Her father gives her a boys haircut(thats why I thought she was a guy).
4.She usually ends up at my house because her father tosses her out if he's drunk.
5.Her father wont let her use feminine products.
I just wish I could have done more to help her, when we were 14 her father noticed that I was close to her and warned me to stay away or he would beat her I decided to stop him at their house from doing so unfortunately it resulted to him breaking my hand and my parents called the police, so she finally came to live with me and my family, she was like a sister to me however we parted ways when we graduated high school my parents gave her money to go to a different college.
"As long as I live, as long as I breath you will be the only girl in my heart"(to you it may sound corny but to her it meant a lot)goodbye my love.
Wow... my heart goes out to you, sun king. I hope all goes well. You make me think of Subaru, for making the connection of your life with hack//Sign: this anime is more than an anime, but is something we can relate to, in some way. Like how The World was to Subaru, it was something more, it was something real. Again, I hope everything goes well for you. (:

But as for me, I think of myself to be more like Subaru. Optimistic, just wanting to have fun in a peaceful environment, where there is nothing but friendship and love. <3
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I would have to say tsukasa because are back grounds are similar very similar. And in rl I tend to act more like tsukasa then the other characters in sign but I look more like mimiru in rl or at least my hair I am not tan like her though.
Hybrid

Post by Hybrid »

I guess I'll make my first post here.

When I first started watching the anime I was actually surprised at how similar I was to Tsukasa. No, I'm not a girl, but much of our personalities are similar. I am very withdrawn and tend to do things alone, and I have a very hard time opening up to other people in fear of being hurt again. I even got caught up in the online game World of Warcraft a few years ago and played it all day because I used it as an escape from the real world. I guess that's probably why I like the anime so much--I can just see so much of myself in Tsukasa and can understand why she acts the way she does in it, since I would probably act the same way and have sometimes.
Wellrod

Post by Wellrod »

Probably tending towards Bear. Would have gone with silver knight but ive always been a bit of a protector and educator in real life. I sit down and teach people things if they dont know and generally help those in need out. Much like orca does with others.
Furie

Post by Furie »

At my core, I'm like Crim. I just want to have a good time, and not let personal business spoil my fun. However, I act more like Subaru. Quiet, yet authoritative. I do what I think is right regardless of what I may truly want.
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

Tsukasa, probably. I'm silent and just want people to leave me alone.

I know, I know, that isn't a good quality to have. XP
Onytgvx

Post by Onytgvx »

I'd say BT, actually (though I'm guy, but I mean personality-wise)
SomeChompskyhonk

Post by SomeChompskyhonk »

Im a lot like Mimiru which is horribly ironic because my favorite is Sora 8P