Mutation. Can't find weapons.

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

JamesWN

Mutation. Can't find weapons.

Post by JamesWN »

I'm looking for the following weapons that I've been able to find out about but haven't yet found in the game:

Kikuhyakumonji
Quake Axe
Gaia's Staff

And I'm also wondering, because so far every weapon type has had one weapon that can't be obtained through the Spring of Myst. Does the same apply to Long Arm weapons and should I be looking for another one of those too? The Spring stopped upgrading at Lv.22 Mage Spear.
Shiori

Re: Mutation. Can't find weapons.

Post by Shiori »

Hmm Iwill have to check but I might know where to get the Quake Axe...I'm not 100% sure I do, but I think I might have it on my game and if so I can look into it for you. There are alot higher level weapons too. Most of the better weapons you can get from data drain. What level are you at in your game? Depending on your level I can probably tell you the best areas to get some good weapons. I kind of have a bit of an obsesion with having the absolute best weapons in every .hack game. ^_^;
hidora

Post by hidora »

• Kikuhyakumonji - Data Drain Brown Wyrm or King Worm (both appear at Theta Bitter Fantasy Mirror World)
  • Quake Axe - Data Drain House Golem (last area I found this guy was at Sigma Generous Bemused Virgin, but you cant go to sigma server on Mutation =T)
  • Gaia's Staff - No idea
JamesWN

Post by JamesWN »

My Level is currently 51 I've tried looking in a Lv.50 Fire area but didn't come across a House Golem or a Brown Worm at all. Met with a looot of Wander Demons there though.

(EDIT: Area was Λ Bottomless Passionate Limit. Came across Wander Demon, Squidbod, Mad Witch, Harpy Queen, Easter Rock, and Dailagon Anecdote. Gott Statue yielded Drain Gloves also.)

And as far as the weapons I've managed to get so far that are extra I have Fishskins, SWORD, Blade 3000, 8 Key Guardian, Key Axe, Jishuwen, Great Elite, and Rod of Pattern.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I don't know where to find a Brown Worm but try ^ Chosen Hopless Scent That area should have House Golems. I will try to look into finding you an area with Brown Worms too. Hope this helps. ^_^ Oh and I don't know if you got it but the Item Chinese food you get from ^ Capricious Unending Corridor can be traded with a girl in town on the ^ server to get a really good long arm weapon.
JamesWN

Post by JamesWN »

Thanks for the keywords on the House Golem. :D

And I've managed to get the Chinese Food but Annri hasn't shown up in the town playing normally since then. Is the Super Wufei good though, so far most of the rare weapons have been somehwat disappointing. Blade 3000 was somewhat decent.

And I've also started trying to track down reliable sources of armor. I still have nothing besides trading for Devil Helm, Armor of Hell, and Demon's Cap. I'm thinking about just giving most everyone Powered Boots since they beat out Osorezan Socks and are a good alternative to Magic Leg Mail.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

yeh its good and there is a better rare heavy blade weapon than that too...ummm crap my mind is drawing a blank.....I have so beeen staring at this computer screan too long....ahhhh umm I can probably tell you tommorrow the other heavy blade weapon. I know if I try to go check now my sister will steal the computer away from me so you will have to wait. And for Annri she is a wavemaster in yellow I hope that helps you find her. ^_^; I don't know what else I could tell you. Oh there is one other thing I found her after I visited the restricted area that contains the last phase in that game at least. I didn't go to the boss I just gated out and I found her. So make sure You have visited that area at least. That might help not sure.
JamesWN

Post by JamesWN »

The other heavy blade weapon is the Laevateinn gotten from the House Golem. I just lifted one and a Quake Axe of of them in the field of the keywords you gave me. :D I haven't made my way to the dungeon to see what's in there yet though.

And I'll be sure to try that thing with the last dungeon.

E: Sweet. I just found Kikuhyakumonji in the Gott Statue at Λ Merciless Guffawing Pilgrimage.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

yeh yeh thats the weapon! Well looks liek your getting on top of things now. ^_^ I think I have that item but I will go check the dungeon out any way. Hee hee Its a new adventure! *turns on ps2 and has game controler in hand*