Rain's Speculation on the origin of the Dual Guns(SPOILERS)

Shade_Rain

Rain's Speculation on the origin of the Dual Guns(SPOILERS)

Post by Shade_Rain »

Now, as the title says, this is purely speculation.

Haseo's first form is a Twin Blade... that's common knowledge. Ovan's a Steam Gunner, using Bayonets for his normal weapon. Now, if you combine twin blades and Bayonets, the equivalent is what?

That's Right, the Dual Guns.

So, how did this happen? Well, my explanation is that after Haseo Data Drained Corbenik the Second, he took the overall PC info of Ovan as well (this is the same for the others too). When Zelkova made the Xth form, as he said he just altered what was already there. So he combined the first and last weapon type data Haseo had obtained and the DG's resulted.

Now as I said, this is just a theory of mine based off what I've seen so far of Volume 3(no I haven't actually beaten it yet, but I DO know the ending. Curse you youtube...)
HKS_Nismo

Re: Rain's Speculation on the origin of the Dual Guns(SPOILE

Post by HKS_Nismo »

This is a very creative and interesting theory based on the creation of Dual Guns. Perhaps Zelkova did create the Dual Gunner class for Haseo just for the lulz. However, based on your theory, Skeith in fact, data drained "two" bayonet class characters. Kuhn and Ovan. So the info could have came from either player, or both.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Kuhn and Haseo had one of those steamy nights that happens right before someone goes off to war.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

Tolby wrote:Kuhn and Haseo had one of those steamy nights that happens right before someone goes off to war.
Uhh.... not even going to touch that one tolby. But As for your statement Nismo, Ovan's Bayonet data would be the most recent available for Zelkova to access.
On another note, I've realized that the origin of Haseo's Dash is actually just Skeith's Dash ability copied. No real argument available there as its the only viable origin for that bit.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Maybe, just maybe...... Zelkova used Azure kite's data too.... Let's see: Haseo Data drained Azure flame god, and he have the ability to dash...... haseo has the twin blades..... ovan the bayonet...... But
Azure flame god ability to dash
Corbenik's bayonet data
Haseo's own data
That doesn't have any sense.... What shade_rain said.. no i don't think it was skeith's ability to dash.... So if we combine Corbenik's data + Azure flame god's data + haseo's own old data = Disaster.....
Zelkova used All the data haseo's PC Have.... Because, to do his Xth form it is needed an incredibly power, and an incredibly corrupted data amount, so Zelkova used The AIDA Fragments haseo Data drained, and at the same time, The avatars Data, c'mon, let's figure out, if you combine just corbenik's data with haseo's one, it just makes haseo a little bit stronger, And to make the AIDA particles used not to get out of control, zelkova had to use all the data haseo was carriying, so he used:
All the AIDA particles haseo have and before it get's out of control, He used The Corbenik's Data to suppress it, And to avoid the data to fuse each other Just like ovan and AIDA were, He used the Epitaph's Data to keep it separate but at the time supressed, then He give haseo some abilities from the RD(Resting Data): Azure Flame God's Ability to dash, and he fused Some other RD with Haseo's Own Data: Corbenik's Bayonet With Haseo's Twin Blade, and then from all that Data it Came to light: Haseo's Xth Form
What do you think of my theory?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Maybe, just maybe...... Zelkova used Azure kite's data too.... Let's see: Haseo Data drained Azure flame god, and he have the ability to dash...... haseo has the twin blades..... ovan the bayonet...... But
Corbenik's bayonet data
Haseo's own data
That doesn't have any sense.... What shade_rain said.. no i don't think it was skeith's ability to dash.... So if we combine Corbenik's data + Azure flame god's data + haseo's own old data = Disaster.....
Zelkova used All the data haseo's PC Have.... Because, to do his Xth form it is needed an incredibly power, and an incredibly corrupted data amount, so Zelkova used The AIDA Fragments haseo Data drained, and at the same time, The avatars Data, c'mon, let's figure out, if you combine just corbenik's data with haseo's one, it just makes haseo a little bit stronger, And to make the AIDA particles used not to get out of control, zelkova had to use all the data haseo was carriying, so he used:
All the AIDA particles haseo have and before it get's out of control, He used The Corbenik's Data to suppress it, And to avoid the data to fuse each other Just like ovan and AIDA were, He used the Epitaph's Data to keep it separate but at the time supressed, then He give haseo some abilities from the RD(Resting Data): Azure Flame God's Ability to dash, and he fused Some other RD with Haseo's Own Data: Corbenik's Bayonet With Haseo's Twin Blade, and then from all that Data it Came to light: Haseo's Xth Form
Confusing as hell? ^ ^'
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:Maybe, just maybe...... Zelkova used Azure kite's data too.... Let's see: Haseo Data drained Azure flame god, and he have the ability to dash...... haseo has the twin blades..... ovan the bayonet...... But
Corbenik's bayonet data
Haseo's own data
Confusing as hell? ^ ^'
That's because you don't want to read, if you want call nobodyknows, and i think he will tell you something about this
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

Tolby wrote:Kuhn and Haseo had one of those steamy nights that happens right before someone goes off to war.
YOU ARE SICK!!
IT WAS HASEO TABBY AND PI
GET IT RIGHT LMFAO
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Right.
Regardlessly, steamy nights have been long over in this topic.