SakuBo

SpectralAura

SakuBo

Post by SpectralAura »

I got a question regarding Sakubo. Is there a Formula that are in the game that determine on when is Bo online?

Any help is appreciated. Sakubo is Lv72 at the moment.
_Tri-edge_

Re: SakuBo

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Unfortunately, I think it's completely random. However, in Vol.3, there is a certain arc in the story where sending the negative emails to Saku causes her to never login at all for the remainder of the game. That's the only certain thing I believe.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

I thought one was odd and one even with the exception of story events.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Gemcrim is right. Saku is odd levels and Bo is even. I believe that the levels are thers not yours but I could be wrong. And dont forget, if u plan on maxing SakuBo's Affection, you have to raise it individually for them.
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

In other words, if she's waiting at the Chaos Gate as Saku, it cant be never Bo until I clear that one out? I will try that and come back with answers after. :)

I was able to do the quest, but Bo Lv75. I don't think 75 is an even number... I think it's random if you ask me.
HKS_Nismo

Post by HKS_Nismo »

Well, two things could explain that.

The pattern could possibly be in reverse, making Bo on odd levels, and Saku on even, with the exception of story events.

Or

The quest that you did possibly has a connection with Bo from the beginning, such as the quest where you find the mushroom inside of a dungeon full of PK's for example.
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

Well, It could affect Haseo's level. Once I did the story part, resetted my PS2 and loaded the game in... The girl part of Sakubo switched to the boy. I'm pretty sure that the story and Haseo's level got an impact. When I did the quest, Haseo was Lv78, Bo Lv77.
HKS_Nismo

Post by HKS_Nismo »

SpectralAura wrote:Well, It could affect Haseo's level. Once I did the story part, resetted my PS2 and loaded the game in... The girl part of Sakubo switched to the boy. I'm pretty sure that the story and Haseo's level got an impact. When I did the quest, Haseo was Lv78, Bo Lv77.
Ah. That makes much more sense. Then the pattern is based on Haseo's level, not Saku and Bo's.
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

Yeah, another story if all are max lvl for the volume. :P
hidora

Post by hidora »

SpectralAura wrote:Yeah, another story if all are max lvl for the volume. :P
AFAIK, if max Lv, it's random (assuming you made Saku stay there). Just log in and out till you get the one you want =T