Why do you like Legend of the Twilight

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Re: Why do you like Legend of the Twilight

Post by maggosh »

I liked the manga. It got me into .hack.

But, of course, the anime sucked. Me + (non-canon - my fanfiction) = BLAH
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

maggosh wrote:I liked the manga. It got me into .hack.

I understand your point, but you should give XXXX and GU+ a try. They actually don't suck.

Trilogy is so-so. Depends on what mood I'm in when I watch it.
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

AuraTwilight wrote:
maggosh wrote:I liked the manga. It got me into .hack.

I understand your point, but you should give XXXX and GU+ a try. They actually don't suck.

Trilogy is so-so. Depends on what mood I'm in when I watch it.
Alright.

REVISED FORMULA: Me + (non-canon - [the good stuff + my fanfiction]) = BLAH

And I've been meaning to buy Trilogy. I might get it for my birthday, though.
LoyalRikki

Post by LoyalRikki »

pint-sized wanna-be Kite (Shugo) was soooo awesome...I also loved the episode with the Star Festival (celebrate it every year now ^_^)

Their manga was funny
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

LoyalRikki wrote:pint-sized wanna-be Kite (Shugo) was soooo awesome...I also loved the episode with the Star Festival (celebrate it every year now ^_^)

Their manga was funny
The fact that you call it a Star Festival tells me you're doing it wrong, but hey whatever suits ya. :D

Anyone else ever dream where Shugotachi and the SOS Brigade are celebrating Tanabata at the same time and somehow meet each other? I have it every year.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

AuraTwilight wrote:Anyone else ever dream where Shugotachi and the SOS Brigade are celebrating Tanabata at the same time and somehow meet each other? I have it every year.
My Haruhi knowledge is a bit hazy, but isn't where Kyon travels to the past? Cause now I'm entertaining some awesome thoughts of Haruhi and Zefie creating a time loop were they can screw around with Shugo and Kyon again and again.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, I mean the actual celebration the club had before Mikuru took Kyon back in time.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

AuraTwilight wrote:No, I mean the actual celebration the club had before Mikuru took Kyon back in time.
to be completely honest.. I know i've had one once.. bu I just can't remember what happened in it.. maybe it's because i'm trying to remember what happened in it 'o'...
tri edge1

Post by tri edge1 »

data drain do i have to say anything else
Mel

Post by Mel »

The entire story tells 4 years after the First Twiligh Incident; Which makes this the awesomest sequel ever! XD
Last edited by Mel on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

The fact that this one actually shows data drain.
Epitaph Of Daybreak

Post by Epitaph Of Daybreak »

I like it because it has more action in it than sign but I like sign more overall because sign's story was more interesting.
(by the way datadrain looks cooler in the game and sign ep 28)
Jxcrust

Post by Jxcrust »

I loved Twilight because of Ouka. This will sound lame but she was just so awesome and hot to me and I really envied the attention Shugo got from her. God I was a dork...xD.
Silver

Post by Silver »

I love the story and the characters are amazing. It's funny (sometimes), awsome, 'n stuff.

I agree with some guy that posted earlier, it had more action than sign but sign's story was better and the characters looked older and MOAR EPIC
Accela

Post by Accela »

I liked Legend in an alternate universe where it didn't totally suck.

What?
We aren't in that universe?

Never mind then, I hate it.
coslink

Post by coslink »

Zefie for me rocked the manga, she had a awsome personality, (That most AIs don't have) most of them are just fragile and innocent, but not zefie.

I liked the anime too though, it was cute and chibi! But I still think that legend of the twilight was kinda a pointless fraction in the .hack// timeline... It dug up "kite" and "blackroses" awsomness, which only just streched their fame.
Celes

Post by Celes »

i like the series, first i loved the drawings, but then at volume 2 i got totally got into the story, i don't know why lol, but i don't understand why is a terrible thing when cc corp tries to delete a PC
jhonsadins

Post by jhonsadins »

The manga has a better ending. The anime was cute and funny most of the time, especially when you have a character who can not beat Litte Doggie.yea. or played at least 2 things. was recorded, and it is difficult to live with the headphones on ... vr
sun king

Post by sun king »

For those of you who think that shugo and rena's closeness with each other is weird let me confess something:
I used to have an adopted sister who moved away with her real relatives after we graduated high school back then she was just like tsukasa a loner who had an abusive father till I tried to "save" her from getting beaten again, her father broke my hand and my parents called the cops, when she moved in with us she had to SHARE THE SAME BED with me due to my room's small space(and we were both 14)and trust me it was actually annoying at first but we kinda got used to it, since I "saved" her I promised to protect her the same way shugo would protect rena.(ps. dont you dare think up dirty thoughts since we shared the same bed).>:(
moon queen

Post by moon queen »

sun king wrote:For those of you who think that shugo and rena's closeness with each other is weird let me confess something:
I used to have an adopted sister who moved away with her real relatives after we graduated high school back then she was just like tsukasa a loner who had an abusive father till I tried to "save" her from getting beaten again, her father broke my hand and my parents called the cops, when she moved in with us she had to SHARE THE SAME BED with me due to my room's small space(and we were both 14)and trust me it was actually annoying at first but we kinda got used to it, since I "saved" her I promised to protect her the same way shugo would protect rena.(ps. dont you dare think up dirty thoughts since we shared the same bed).>:(
do you always try to make yourself look like a hero?