Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

TheSupremeKing

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by TheSupremeKing »

KaotinShadows wrote:I can not use any codes with version 10.0 of Codebreaker. One can only enter one line of code, gold is for codes of Redemption, it takes at least 2 lines.
I gave you the codes, Have fun.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

My codebreaker 10 handles adding several codes just fine.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

I still want MasterZED Answers me.....

About How to make my opponents use Lv.3 Art...
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSupremeKing wrote:
hidora wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:
KaotinShadows wrote:I have a problem when I put the CD on my PS2 Codebreaker, the screen stays black, it's normal? The CD is brand new is my PS2 no problem. The fact that it is amended to read games JAP / US / NTSC, problem?
No, it's not normal. It had done to me first time I've download it.

You Used 4x Burn Speed? Also REMOVE ALL DEVICES IN YOUR PS2. Such as Flash and others. But keep the memory it doesn't matter.
It happens to me too. I've used 4x burning and there aren't any devices on my ps2, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestion?
Your DVD is 4.7 GB? You need that and a disc that PS2 can read.
Yes it is 4.7 and I burned it on a disc my ps2 can read at 4x. I already tried burning it again, but it happens again and again .-.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

hidora wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:
hidora wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:
KaotinShadows wrote:I have a problem when I put the CD on my PS2 Codebreaker, the screen stays black, it's normal? The CD is brand new is my PS2 no problem. The fact that it is amended to read games JAP / US / NTSC, problem?
No, it's not normal. It had done to me first time I've download it.

You Used 4x Burn Speed? Also REMOVE ALL DEVICES IN YOUR PS2. Such as Flash and others. But keep the memory it doesn't matter.
It happens to me too. I've used 4x burning and there aren't any devices on my ps2, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestion?
Your DVD is 4.7 GB? You need that and a disc that PS2 can read.
Yes it is 4.7 and I burned it on a disc my ps2 can read at 4x. I already tried burning it again, but it happens again and again .-.
There is must be a problem.. does your Disc Spin inside the PS2?
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSupremeKing wrote:There is must be a problem.. does your Disc Spin inside the PS2?
Yes it does.

Though one time it started doing some freaky noises as if a cat was being killed inside it =/
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

hidora wrote:
TheSupremeKing wrote:There is must be a problem.. does your Disc Spin inside the PS2?
Yes it does.

Though one time it started doing some freaky noises as if a cat was being killed inside it =/
Lol if it's really a cat.... then.... Lol... No sorry I mean..:

Don't EVER Let a cat nearby PS2. Because when I was playing FFX ( Using some Hacking ) I'm almost save and she came and touch it then B00M. My Ps2 never worked again. I don't know TILL now what is happening with it. then I've yelled saying: NO MORE CATS IN THE HOUSE. Till now I didn't xD

( Good story isn't? XD )

~~

Guys if anyone knows how to put my opponent's using Lv. 3 Art??
Ashura

Post by Ashura »

Hello everyone i´m new here and i was wondering if anyone has a code for infinite awakening gauge for Redemption.It´s realy the only code i can´t seem to find.I browsed trough this topic and i couldn´t find it(If it indeed is in this topic and i missed it just direct me to the page)
I would prefer the code in either CB or ARMAX format so i can more easily convert it to Action Replay 2 V1.Any help in this matter wpuld be greatly apreciated thank you
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Ashura wrote:Hello everyone i´m new here and i was wondering if anyone has a code for infinite awakening gauge for Redemption.It´s realy the only code i can´t seem to find.I browsed trough this topic and i couldn´t find it(If it indeed is in this topic and i missed it just direct me to the page)
I would prefer the code in either CB or ARMAX format so i can more easily convert it to Action Replay 2 V1.Any help in this matter wpuld be greatly apreciated thank you

Actually and sadly... we didn't find it.. [ I dunno if they find it ] But I've asked before like you, No they don't have.

Anywho CB is our codes there is NO ARMAX CODES!

~~

Guys, is there is anyway to mute the players? Like Haseo *Skill Trigger* -> Justice -> Nothing I don't need it says MELEE!
Ashura

Post by Ashura »

Damm it looks like i´l have to keep looking...It´s just it takes too damm long to level up the Avatar Awakening and stuff...Oh well.
Anyway i use Action replay 2v1 codes so the only reason i asked for either CB or ARMAX codes is because it´s easier for me to convert them
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Alright I'm confused now....

Still don't know how to do Haseo First Form Playable..... How guys come on!!

~~

Guys I know how to make ANY Weapon looking like a Doppelganger Weapon!!

If anyone wants it just Post a Reply with what weapon.
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

TheSupremeKing wrote:Alright I'm confused now....

Still don't know how to do Haseo First Form Playable..... How guys come on!!
The only way is to use him as a generic. His battle animations have been removed, as have the 2nd form's, since they never make an appearance in Volume 3. This means his scythe animation is broken, naturally, and can't change weapons in fields.
~~

You found what triggers the palette swap? Interesting! I presonally tend to prefer the more colorful weapons myself, usually.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Didn't ZED skin over 3rd form Haseo with 2nd form Haseo to get him to use Weapon Change in 2nd form? Wouldn't it be possible to do that?
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Didn't ZED skin over 3rd form Haseo with 2nd form Haseo to get him to use Weapon Change in 2nd form? Wouldn't it be possible to do that?
I believe that was in Volume 2, but yes, in volume 2. In volume 2, the second form's animations had not been removed since the model was used.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I don't really get how it wouldn't work in Volume 3 if you can make Haseo a generic using that skin...
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I don't really get how it wouldn't work in Volume 3 if you can make Haseo a generic using that skin...
Generics can't change weapons mid-battle, so unless the MT change animation is somehow the only one that's universal amongst all models, that's a moot point.

However, just from what I've seen, Haseo 2nd seems to be intact once you restore the model's properties. I mean, a lot of that data was mirrored by Haseo 3rd anyway, which is why the code I wrote to make it functional isn't insanely long. I don't know where the MT Weapon Change animation would be stored, so this might be worth looking into at some point when I'm bored.

Besides, I did only partially restore that model in Redemption. I never tried to fully restore it, though it's definitely possible, so even if my halfassed fix doesn't allow for Multi-Trigger, I'd be surprised if it didn't work after further adjustments. The real kick in the balls on a full restore, unfortunately, would be all of the manual text writing you'd have to do. Putting all of those codes in is gonna suck. :(
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I figured it was possible, there wasn't really any reason why it couldn't be...

Man, all this is making me wanna hack my game. Atoli as an Edge Punisher. 8D
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Ranylyn wrote:
~~

You found what triggers the palette swap? Interesting! I presonally tend to prefer the more colorful weapons myself, usually.

Lolages. What do you mean by Colorful? It's only Black. If you want it just say it to I explain it how to do it.

All I am working on now is:

Finding way to play as Doppelganger.

Using a Generic PC on Alkaid to use 4 weapon Melee attacks. But I guess I can't...

Finding Skeith Generic PC.

How to Job Change.

In the Arena Triad stuff created by ZED, I know how to Mod ALL CHARACTERS and their weapons and EVERY Weapon I want them to Equip, also the abilities. But one thing confusing me, I can't let them use Level 3 Art........ That is what I'm trying to find.

~Thanks.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

What do you mean a Skeith Generic PC?
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Keyaki wrote:What do you mean a Skeith Generic PC?

.................................. Are you trying to raise your own Replies?

The White Haseo 3rd Form.....