Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 4

SilverGunnerHaseo

Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 4

Post by SilverGunnerHaseo »

This is only a rumor, but some people are saying that there's going to be a Vol. 4, called Ressurection(sorry for bad spelling, I think it is wrong though....). ONLY RUMORS! It would be great to have another G.U. though.... Sadly, I think this rumor is wrong. :( Although Bandai-Namco is sorta known to make some games in secret, I still think this rumor is wrong. I picked up this on some gamming forums.
_Tri-edge_

Re: Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 4

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

SilverGunnerHaseo wrote:This is only a rumor, but some people are saying that there's going to be a Vol. 4, called Ressurection(sorry for bad spelling, I think it is wrong though....). ONLY RUMORS! It would be great to have another G.U. though.... Sadly, I think this rumor is wrong. :( Although Bandai-Namco is sorta known to make some games in secret, I still think this rumor is wrong. I picked up this on some gamming forums.
It's either a troll or a fan made project. There is no Vol. 4, as G.U.'s story has ended. Now .hack//Link is taking place. That's it.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

It's just a rumor, which began when Returner was announced, and either some people went ahead and immediatly thought it was going to be another game, or some people felt like trolling others and say it was the annoucement of another game. But no, there's no Vol. 4 Resurrection, and the only "Resurrection" is the epilogue thingy in Vol. 3 after beating the Forest of Pain :P
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, they're going to come out with a new installment to a game that ended nearly three years ago. No WAY that's a fake rumor.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Rumors have origins, I wonder if its like the one that started from Another Birth.
SilverGunnerHaseo

Post by SilverGunnerHaseo »

I still think this rumor is fake.
coslink

Post by coslink »

The ps2 is unfortauntly going out now... unless the rumor was aimed for the ps3 which is kinda unlikely i suppose. so yeah, I think it's fake ;/
Last edited by coslink on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

|<!73 wrote:Rumors have origins, I wonder if its like the one that started from Another Birth.
I already said the origins of that rumor D:
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

The term Resurrection was also used in Mia's epilogue from IMOQ if i'm not mistaken.
coslink

Post by coslink »

Hmmm... Thats well spotted.
I would love to think that the .hack//series would last forever... but it just has to stop sometime. Dx
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

it was also used at the end of gu though
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

yeah and so were the words shino and haseo but it doesn't mean that there will be a new game coming out about them.
coslink

Post by coslink »

although .hack// had to drag the story line with g.u.+4 and g.u.+5..
Celes

Post by Celes »

IT'S FAKE!!!
Aren't they working on LINK?And what can be that part about?If gu story line is done...
-A-

Post by -A- »

SilverGunnerHaseo wrote:This is only a rumor, but some people are saying that there's going to be a Vol. 4, called Ressurection(sorry for bad spelling, I think it is wrong though....). ONLY RUMORS! It would be great to have another G.U. though.... Sadly, I think this rumor is wrong. :( Although Bandai-Namco is sorta known to make some games in secret, I still think this rumor is wrong. I picked up this on some gamming forums.
Doesnt Ressurection mean the same thing as rebirth anyways.I mean like even if they do make a Vol.4 which i doubt then it should be called like Revelations or something startin with an R "Rebirth/Reminsce/Redemption"
sun king

Post by sun king »

I'd agree with -A- here ,because I mean there's nothing left to fight the AIDA became peaceful and haseo isnt such a jerk anymore.
-A-

Post by -A- »

sun king wrote:I'd agree with -A- here ,because I mean there's nothing left to fight the AIDA became peaceful and haseo isnt such a jerk anymore.
and besides why would they waste time makign another G.U. seris when they could be working on fragment or something.I mean if they did make a volume 4 could it at least be about getting ovan out of a coma or making ur own fackin char 4 once?and using it through the story :o
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

-A- wrote:
sun king wrote:I'd agree with -A- here ,because I mean there's nothing left to fight the AIDA became peaceful and haseo isnt such a jerk anymore.
and besides why would they waste time makign another G.U. seris when they could be working on fragment or something.I mean if they did make a volume 4 could it at least be about getting ovan out of a coma or making ur own fackin char 4 once?and using it through the story :o
Ovan's out of the coma.
They show it at the end of Returner and Trilogy. Of course he could be like Mia. Only existing in The World now....
-A-

Post by -A- »

CirilloPrimo wrote:
-A- wrote:
Ovan's out of the coma.
They show it at the end of Returner and Trilogy. Of course he could be like Mia. Only existing in The World now....
ye i know...but still it'd be funnier to play to get ovan out of a coma D: