Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Satoh

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Satoh »

BladeSongX wrote:I forgot that Codemasters had guides and such on their website. Thanks for the info, im definitely goin to look into it and see if I can learn a thing or two.
I certainly hope you succeed. The world, and indeed The World, could use more code hackers like Master ZED and Skiller... (Especially ones interested in character model replacement... I can't tell you how long I've wanted to replace Zidane with Freya in the field maps...)

EDIT: Once this is all done, will we be able to map Sophora's model to Haseo's character file and use his animations? (To essentially have a Haseo that looks like Sophora...)

And the same for any other random character?
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Master ZED, you wouldn't be Helba/Zelkova in real life, would you?
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Sanha_Trio wrote:Master ZED, you wouldn't be Helba/Zelkova in real life, would you?
I'm Master ZED! :D

(besides, Zelkova would have gotten this to work properly by now)
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Master ZED is Master ZED. Besides, he's too tangible. Personally Zelkova seems like an AI formed of some mischievous thoughts of Helba, leftover in the system cache since before the fire that destroyed CC Corp.'s main office.

And Zelkova would've whipped this up in literally only as long as it took to display the text on the screen... No one can compete with that. I'd put ZED on a level almost as high as Skiller, simply for attempting this... (which Skiller seems reluctant to touch)
BladeSongX

Post by BladeSongX »

I was wondering if anyone knew if any of these codes could possibly be jokered. Well specifically if there was a way to possibly joker the character modifier code. I doubt its possible or if there is any use for it to be jokered but i figured i'd ask and see what the experts know about this.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

All games have joker codes... as to whether or not trying to joker the character modifier will work... I think it'll crash the game HARD... dunno though... I remember trying to joker Ovan into a field once... but it froze immediately. I forget the joker code for GU though...

EDIT: I did a baaaaaaaaad thing.... are there any codes to directly change a character's equipped weapon? I accidentally equipped a staff to Sophora... and saved my game... it crashed when I tried to load an area, and now crashes every time I try to load my save file...
BladeSongX

Post by BladeSongX »

Satoh wrote: I did a baaaaaaaaad thing.... are there any codes to directly change a character's equipped weapon? I accidentally equipped a staff to Sophora... and saved my game... it crashed when I tried to load an area, and now crashes every time I try to load my save file...
Did you try to modify the weapon sophora has already, like did you try reverting back to her binding chord? Does the game crash when you immediately load and go into town? I think this code should be for sophora's equipped weapon 100B46DD6 00000011. <---- the ending digits 11 should be for binding chord. I havent tried it but maybe it'll work?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

I already created a new file based on my clear data... -_- thanks for the code though, I'm sure that'll help the next time I do something stupid.

one thing is worse though... while adding codes to my Sophora cheat... I discovered that my codebreaker doesn't much care for having 16 codes in one cheat... now it freezes trying to load my codes from my memory card.... I had to delete my CB save file and enter alllllll my codes again... (still processing that in fact...)

Ok... here is my new GOD MODE Sophora cheat... (v1.0)

Code: Select all

<M>
9012FB90 0C04BE8C - Master Code

<Sophora>
2095BED0 0091F920 - Sophora fix (replaces Natsume's second model, but uses her animations)
00B4E746 00000021 - Sophora model code (Natsume 2nd) [which is now Sophora's model]

10B4E8B4 0000001A - Turn Haseo into Sophora 

10B46FCC 00000000 - Haseo's form = 1st (Allows for equipment swapping, but don't use staves)

D0B46836 002003E7 - Quick Level Up 1 (This makes leveling a bit too fast actually... you could use 00200280 for moderately fast levels.)
10B46836 000003E7 - Quick Level Up 2 (and again here, 00000280.)

<Sophora's Items 1>
20B47F44 00630015 - Wonder Potions (these are good for keeping your weak mortal party alive.)

00B4AA64 00000000 - Classification(Weapon)
10B4AA66 00000011 - Item#(Binding Chord)
10B4AA68 00000026 - Ability 1(Combo Assist) [doesn't work for me... only one attack is dealt and it doesn't connect.]
10B4AA6A 000000EE - Ability 2(Super Sprint) [avoid encounters and +25% speed]
10B4AA6C 000000FD - Ability 3(Death Bullet) [pointless since attacks don't connect]

<Sophora's Items 2>
00B4AA70 00000001 - Classification(Armor)
10B4AA72 0000000D - Item#(The Unexpected) [need to be level 93 give or take to equip, ten levels needed since Sophora is 83...]
10B4AA74 000000AB - Ability 1(Increase speed 50%) [I don't know if abilities of the same type stack so I used multiple types]
10B4AA76 00000088 - Ability 2(Increase speed 50%) [This is a different item from the previous]
10B4AA78 000000FE - Ability 3(Godspeed Bullet) [it's nice but I'll probably stack some more in there later]

<Sophora's Items 3>
00B4AA7C 00000002 - Classification(Accessory)
10B4AA7E 00000023 - Item#(Truly Feared)
10B4AA80 000000F1 - Ability 1(Riddle Me That) [immunity to magic 125% skill damage]
10B4AA82 0000002C - Ability 2(Null Physical) [immunity to physical... you are immortal except for status skills and traps]
10B4AA84 000000AD - Ability 3(Skill damage 250%) [just for the hell of it]
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

10B4AA82 0000002C - Ability 2(Null Physical) [immunity to physical... you are immortal except for status skills and traps]
Imma kill you with 9999 Impact damage :P
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Well once I add in the GP change Doppelganger skill.... and gather up some money... that won't be an issue either. Since my two attack modifiers don't work, I'll replace them with status immunity and GP Change... thus making me FULLY immortal XD;;

I propose a battle! We should each come up with the (up to) 9 abilities that would create the most powerful character! but I'll have to figure out a scoring method first...

EDIT: I just had an EPIC idea for a joker code for GU...

We need to find the code that determines the BG image in the desktop... then set that as a joker command... (Basically use the BG as a switch to choose which character to login as!)

If I choose image 1, I become AIDA Bordeaux, image 2, Evil Natsume, image 3, normal old Haseo, all other images... irrelevant (unless you joker them as well...)

I got the idea from the quick level up cheat, which seems to use the first line joker code as a conditional branch (If the value is lower than 999, set the exp to 999)

D0B46836 002003E7 - Quick Level Up 1 <- The D in the first bit means it checks the value(joker), right?
10B46836 000003E7 - Quick Level Up 2 <- this code is setting the value if the previous code is true(that's how a joker works)

Is that a correct analysis? Could not the same be done to the BG image code once that address is discovered?

I say use the BG (could use the BGM instead...) because you have to log out to change it. In my experience with Rebirth, I tried jokering the player cheat and activating it mid level and directly before the area loaded... Both cases, and all others I tested, ended in freezes, since the game was effectively being told "Screw you, you're displaying the wrong character," got sad, and couldn't go on living...

Similarly, if you try to take a character you are playing out of the party through the menu, it freezes... since you can't remove yourself from your party...

The UNfortunite part of this is that I can't dump my memory card to my computer, and thus, I don't know how to look for codes... (I am NOT opening the game in a hex editor and trying every address randomly until I figure out which one controls background image...) So, if ZED could grace us with his presence, is there any other way to look for addresses, and hack those type of codes?

(Also emulation is out of the question too... my computer can't handle it...)
BladeSongX

Post by BladeSongX »

I havent really put much effort into this, but i've been trying to figure out a model fix for haseo's 2nd form and i was wondering if anyone has been able to achieve this yet? I know all his animations have been deleted but im still hoping theres a chance to get it to work. I mean if ZED got sophora to work, theres still a chance we can get a model fix for haseo's 2nd form right?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

BladeSongX wrote:I havent really put much effort into this, but i've been trying to figure out a model fix for haseo's 2nd form and i was wondering if anyone has been able to achieve this yet? I know all his animations have been deleted but im still hoping theres a chance to get it to work. I mean if ZED got sophora to work, theres still a chance we can get a model fix for haseo's 2nd form right?
Well... no other character has all the animations for both twinblade and edge punisher but Haseo... However there MIGHT, I enphasize only MIGHT, be a possibility to get an animation fix like Sophora's linked to Haseo's 3rd form...

Also...
Can anyone get me memory dumps from redemption? I need two... one with the default background and the 0time cheat on and one with the same except with a different BG image... preferably nothing else done at all and on the same save slot.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

BladeSongX wrote:I havent really put much effort into this, but i've been trying to figure out a model fix for haseo's 2nd form and i was wondering if anyone has been able to achieve this yet? I know all his animations have been deleted but im still hoping theres a chance to get it to work. I mean if ZED got sophora to work, theres still a chance we can get a model fix for haseo's 2nd form right?
That may be difficult because Sophora, despite being in 3rd form, had no staff animations to worry about, so once you had her linked to the animation files and some working collision detection, bam, most of her problems are fixed. She's no different model-wise from anyone else really. Haseo 2nd was capable of Multi-Trigger weapon changes and, of course, use of both Twin Blade and Broadsword animations. Yes, 2nd form Haseo isn't supposed to have the Multi-Trigger, but he can use it, as seen in my attack skills demo.

To compound this, there are *two* animation pointers. One is for general crap, as I said, but the other specifically relates to weapon usage, i.e. Twin Blade combos and how charge attacks work (I didn't know this at the time I made the Sophora fix). Natsume's animations in this regard aren't totally compatible with Sophora, so she gets no combo as a result. This also controls attack collision detection, so her not being able to hit with regular attacks despite the fix is the result of incompatibility. Her guard break isn't preceded by a regular attack in this case because Natsume's isn't; her 7-hit combo/Rebirth-type guard break pairing is a unique combination, but the guard break itself is typical, hence why this mostly works (if you tried Azure Kite instead, it would freeze the game because no one else can use his shockwave attack). All this is also why Sophora's Whirlwind is missing the extra hit it had in Reminisce (the only known character to have a custom version of an Art). IOW, this:

2095B928 00916FD0 - General animations
2095B92C 00916F70 - Weapon specifics
2095B930 00916F40 - Collision detection

or rather,

5095BEA8 0000000C - Copy Natsume 1st's animations, weapon specifics, and collision detection pointer values to Sophora 1st
0095B928 00000000

works just as well for Sophora as the fix I posted before, or even better since you don't have to corrupt Natsume's unused 2nd model for the fix (these codes link Sophora's 1st model directly to Natsume's general animations and collision detection... I only used the other codes instead because they were quicker to enter at the time (I grew to love the copy code type since then; for this kind of work, it's an awesome tool)). Without the first one, Sophora's battle animations are lost. Without the second, she can't actually connect with anything, her combo is lost, and her charge attack doesn't exist either (not to mention she can't jump, so Chaotic Strike and Sparrow Counter are grounded). Weapon specifics can be finicky, unlike general animations (which are links to general animation files, so it's not that these animations were lost, but rather, the links for dummied characters were simply discarded), and are usually best left with the original users in the cases of SPC Twin Blades because of the variance involved.

If you guys really want to work on this on your own, I've no problem with providing the documentation I have now (informational anarchy is one of my core beliefs when it comes to game hacking, so I expect the same if you guys find anything relevant):

http://masterzed.cavesofnarshe.com/Misc/GUModel.zip

I didn't do this sooner only because there didn't appear to be any interest in helping out before, but that appears to have changed. :mrgreen:

GUModelFAQ.txt is the WIP for the public release of this information. GUModel.txt is a notepad I've been keeping some things in that aren't yet in said guide. Both contain some outdated info that may be corrected in the other file. I haven't studied weapon specifics thoroughly yet, so I'll have to get back to you guys on that.
Satoh wrote:Can anyone get me memory dumps from redemption? I need two... one with the default background and the 0time cheat on and one with the same except with a different BG image... preferably nothing else done at all and on the same save slot.
Save and live dumps corrupt the entire save file, so the slots won't matter. Also, if the default background turned out to be 00, it would be pretty damn hard to find with just two dumps. At any rate, I uploaded a Redemption .pis file (PS2DIS file) that contains a save dump combined with the ELF file (my save dumps already contain a small part of the ELF, but it helps to have the two combined when analyzing assembly code). The desktop background is The Terror of Death, with modified coloring, on all of my dumps (I think that's the name... it's the one from Rebirth with Skeith). This dump and ELF, combined with information obtained from Hackstract and Skiller's prior work, has been the source for nearly all of my findings since acquiring the CB v10.

http://rapidshare.com/files/232426082/GU3.pis.html

(there are only 10 downloads available, but I'll reupload if needed; I didn't upload it to my site because I want to be bandwidth-conservative for R51, since he's letting me have some of his space without any advertising on my part)

I just got back to working on G.U. after dealing with some health issues and some burnout (can't exactly work with a clear head under the pain of a damaged wisdom tooth and a second instance of what I assume is a stomach problem), so I'd like to do my own thing before taking any save dump requests.

EDIT:

Haseo 2nd restoration
5091B0C8 00000010 - General animations
0091A938 00000000
5091B068 00000010 - Weapon specifics
00A0FBA8 00000000
20A0FB70 0091AA90 - Collision detection
5091B038 00000010
00A0FB78 00000000
20A0FB88 00000013
20A0FB8C 00010001
20A0FB90 0013001A

What these codes do is copy general animations and weapon specifics from Haseo 3rd's Twin Blade and Edge Punisher links to Haseo 2nd's links. This works because their data in these aspects is identical, but just writing Haseo 3rd's links into the main model data doesn't work because then you would be including Flick Reaper data, and the game doesn't like that.

The first three collision detection codes are just ripping off Haseo 3rd's data again while excluding one line to leave it null (it's a pointer that Haseo 2nd doesn't use). Again, the data is mostly identical. The latter three are very important to collision detection as well, and I was lucky because those values were taken from Reminisce and still worked. Looking at Atoli's data gave me confidence that the idea could pan out, as Haseo 3rd's data in this regard changed between games and, seeing as how I don't know what that data does exactly, I wouldn't have been able to write anything in had the idea failed.

As for Awakenings, bike files, etc., these are still present in Redemption's DATA.CVM file, but their locations aren't loaded into the RAM. One could use the PIS file above to make the necessary changes themselves. The Awakening files (.spa) are handled differently from the model files though, and I'm not sure how to restore them. The data on the spa files is in the GUModel.zip linked above, in the GUModel.txt file, if you want to try something with it. Don't expect Avatar Awakening to suddenly work with Haseo 2nd if you do get it to work of course; stick with Beast and Demon Awakenings.

One other thing; you may want to write in a weapon for Haseo into his current equipment, as Redemption apparently isn't as forgiving as Reminisce when it comes to switching between 1st/2nd and 3rd/Xth forms.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Ok, so if I understand this all correctly, what you've posted and said here, will allow us (with a little reading and figuring stuff out) to add just about any class or model to any character...?

So I could take Tabby's model and give it Haseo's animation files, and have a Tabby lookalike that would still function as a working Haseo?

For that matter it would give us the ability to use a more perfect version of Sophora, by manually coding all the collision and animation stuff back in from another character or a generic character?

Would using a generic animation file also allow for Sophora to use staves? Or more likely it would allow Matsu to use swords...? (I spent all night finding the increment of those Fix codes for naught XD;;; Now it is pointless to know that they increase by exactly 2C for each model and B0 for every 4 models... C'est la vie...)

Oh well, better this way... now I can actually work on something that's useful!

EDIT: Also the reason I wanted two files, identical except for the BG image, is so I could compare the differences... while granted that might not work because I have no idea what internal variables change constantly... it was a possibility...

And I have come to the conclusion I have no idea what I should be looking for in this pile of PIS XD;; I'm a bit of a novice... but I'm trying...

EDIT: Also, both of the new fixes you listed DO bin Natsume's animations to Sophora, BUT they also bind her model to Sophora... making it effectively Natsume with Sophora's stats...
BladeSongX

Post by BladeSongX »

Man i gotta thank ZED once again for supplying us with this great information and helping me out with the haseo fix. Im pretty excited to use it, definitely want to play as 2nd form in redemption when i have the time although i did try out the code real quick but i think i might have did something wrong lol!

Haseo 2nd restoration
5091B0C8 00000010 - General animations
0091A938 00000000
5091B068 00000010 - Weapon specifics
00A0FBA8 00000000
20A0FB70 0091AA90 - Collision detection
5091B038 00000010
00A0FB78 00000000
20A0FB88 00000013
20A0FB8C 00010001
20A0FB90 0013001A
(10B559DE 00000035) - Silad i think of the top of my head but its in my cb which im not lookin at right now
(00B4E72C 00000001) - Haseo 2nd form model
(10B46FCC 00000001) - 2nd form (also tried 3rd)

I added the model code and form code as well as a equipped weapon code at the end of ZEDs fix. Things worked fine. Haseo had animations and all but i still crashed when i tried to enter a field. Did I miss anything, or am i a total idiot( im going with idiot). I'll try figuring it out later what i did wrong if nobody can get back to me but thanks everyone for all your help! :D
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Satoh wrote:Ok, so if I understand this all correctly, what you've posted and said here, will allow us (with a little reading and figuring stuff out) to add just about any class or model to any character...?
If you use them as generic PC's, yes. Keep in mind that some behaviors are currently limited to select characters still, so you can't transfer absolutely everything. Taihaku's AIDA shield is one of the most well-known examples, though since it just uses the kick animation in the same way as a spell, any model Taihaku uses can pull the shield off as-is (the game will just default on the animation for most like it does for Endrance's spellcasting in Reminisce). Tabby's Psycho Crusher-esque combo ending is unique to both Tabby's actor and her model. What controls these is unknown, though if I were to guess, it's likely the same mechanism that controls whether you can use spells on the Skill Trigger.
Satoh wrote:So I could take Tabby's model and give it Haseo's animation files, and have a Tabby lookalike that would still function as a working Haseo?
The problem is that each battle model file, with the knowledge we have now, requires the appropriate main model file to function. Giving Haseo Tabby's battle file may work for a small amount of time, but if it does, it will be extremely glitchy, and you may even see Tabby appear for a split second in battle (this is what happened during one of my Gabi/Haseo Xth experiments). The best combination I got had the character use no animations, but otherwise work properly. It didn't matter much since without animations, it couldn't complete its Arts.

So your example may be possible, but for right now, I don't know how to pull it off. :\
Satoh wrote:For that matter it would give us the ability to use a more perfect version of Sophora, by manually coding all the collision and animation stuff back in from another character or a generic character?
If you use a generic character, she'll fight pretty much just like Alkaid. It's not how Sophora actually fights, and she won't act as usual of course (you'll know right off the bat by her standing posture), but you'll have regular attack ability, so overall... yeah. You'd be one half-step closer to a fully functional Sophora.

Though if I were you, I'd give Haseo's weapon specifics a whirl before taking the generic route (they're what's referred to as unknown pointer in the public WIP file, between animations and collision detection). IOW, using the Haseo Xth example from the guide,

0091BB00 - Unknown

00964A80 - Twin Blade
00000015 - Number of unknown: 21 - Alter these directly in Sophora's data.
Satoh wrote:Would using a generic animation file also allow for Sophora to use staves? Or more likely it would allow Matsu to use swords...?
Neither would be able to switch weapon types in battle, but yes, as a generic PC, they could use any weapon type besides Dual Guns. Hell, you don't even have to code them as what they're supposed to be (like Sophora being a female/male beast). If you wanted to, you could have Gabi as a female "human" using a staff and watch him run around battle acting like Atoli, which is exactly what I did when I first played as Skeith. :mrgreen:
BladeSongX wrote:(10B559DE 00000035) - Silad i think of the top of my head but its in my cb which im not lookin at right now
There's your problem. What you changed is the broadsword in Haseo's 3rd/Xth form equipped weapons, which Redemption ignores entirely in 1st and 2nd forms. I said you have to use these:

10B46A2C 0000???? - Haseo's weapon's item type (weapon, armor, accessory)
10B46A2E 0000???? - Haseo's current weapon
10B46A30 0000???? - Haseo's current weapon's attachment 1
10B46A32 0000???? - Haseo's current weapon's attachment 2
10B46A34 0000???? - Haseo's current weapon's attachment 3
10B46A36 0000???? - Haseo's current Alchemy/Cheat Alchemy level

to alter his actual equipped weapon. Once you save and reload without the code, then you can use 2nd form normally (I think, I did not test in-battle equipment type switching) without being stuck to only one weapon.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Master ZED wrote:
Satoh wrote:So I could take Tabby's model and give it Haseo's animation files, and have a Tabby lookalike that would still function as a working Haseo?
The problem is that each battle model file, with the knowledge we have now, requires the appropriate main model file to function. Giving Haseo Tabby's battle file may work for a small amount of time, but if it does, it will be extremely glitchy, and you may even see Tabby appear for a split second in battle (this is what happened during one of my Gabi/Haseo Xth experiments). The best combination I got had the character use no animations, but otherwise work properly. It didn't matter much since without animations, it couldn't complete its Arts.

So your example may be possible, but for right now, I don't know how to pull it off. :\
Satoh wrote:For that matter it would give us the ability to use a more perfect version of Sophora, by manually coding all the collision and animation stuff back in from another character or a generic character?
If you use a generic character, she'll fight pretty much just like Alkaid. It's not how Sophora actually fights, and she won't act as usual of course (you'll know right off the bat by her standing posture), but you'll have regular attack ability, so overall... yeah. You'd be one half-step closer to a fully functional Sophora.

Though if I were you, I'd give Haseo's weapon specifics a whirl before taking the generic route (they're what's referred to as unknown pointer in the public WIP file, between animations and collision detection). IOW, using the Haseo Xth example from the guide,

0091BB00 - Unknown

00964A80 - Twin Blade
00000015 - Number of unknown: 21 - Alter these directly in Sophora's data.
Satoh wrote:Would using a generic animation file also allow for Sophora to use staves? Or more likely it would allow Matsu to use swords...?
Neither would be able to switch weapon types in battle, but yes, as a generic PC, they could use any weapon type besides Dual Guns. Hell, you don't even have to code them as what they're supposed to be (like Sophora being a female/male beast). If you wanted to, you could have Gabi as a female "human" using a staff and watch him run around battle acting like Atoli, which is exactly what I did when I first played as Skeith. :mrgreen:
Ok, I understand how to get the values, they're all listed in the documents... however I don't know how I'm supposed to find the addresses...

Also I don't know if you saw or not, but I earlier mentioned that the 5 codes you posted to link Natsume's animations to Sophora, also transformed Sophora's model into Natsume.

While I can use my discovered formula to extrapolate the model replacement address, I don't know how to do that for the animation linkage...

To illustrate better what I know and don't:

2095BED0 ________ is the address for assigning a model to the 2nd slot of Natsume's data. Using that and the other model fix codes, I did a little math and figured out how to find that address for each model slot in every SPC's data.

0091BB00 is a value, because like it's similars, it is a 0091____ code.

in order to do anything with it I need to know the 2095____ that goes with the 0091____ (though it may be a 2096 or 2094 for all I know... I've just been calling them 95's and 91's in my head...)
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Satoh wrote:Also I don't know if you saw or not, but I earlier mentioned that the 5 codes you posted to link Natsume's animations to Sophora, also transformed Sophora's model into Natsume.
Stop using the model change code. Or use it to change back to Sophora 1st, whichever is the problem.
Satoh wrote:0091BB00 is a value, because like it's similars, it is a 0091____ code.
It's easier to just think of that as an address, since, well, it is. I call it a pointer value because I'm used to using that terminology as such; I don't know if that syntax is correct or not. ^_^
BladeSongX

Post by BladeSongX »

Master ZED wrote: There's your problem. What you changed is the broadsword in Haseo's 3rd/Xth form equipped weapons, which Redemption ignores entirely in 1st and 2nd forms. to alter his actual equipped weapon. Once you save and reload without the code, then you can use 2nd form normally (I think, I did not test in-battle equipment type switching) without being stuck to only one weapon.
Thank you for clarifying that up for me ZED. I actually understand what i did wrong now and i did what you said and its working flawlessly. This is pretty darn awesome and definitely satisfying for me to see this in action. With the exception of a few animations its like having the old 2nd form haseo again lol :o I definitely cant wait to read the notes you just posted on character models in that zip file. Do we need to sign up for cavesofnarshe in order to open the file? I might as well register on that as well because its a pretty awesome site lol!

Oh and uhh yeah this is a pretty sweet forum design, kinda like it. nice mellow color scheme. Its easy on the eyes. Makes me feel relaxed :)
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

BladeSongX wrote:Do we need to sign up for cavesofnarshe in order to open the file? I might as well register on that as well because its a pretty awesome site lol!
Of course not. CoN isn't a closed-off community by any means; you don't have to register to download anything (from my site) to my knowledge...

but if you're going to post there anyway, say hi to R51 for me. :mrgreen: