Tarvos
11%
Corbenik
16%

Total votes: 126

Pyrosphere

Re: Silliest Looking Phase

Post by Pyrosphere »

Hakumei wrote:It's Gorre for me...Those two creeped me out so much I had to kill them off before I realized that was the end of Outbreak.
..wow that matches exactly what I thought when fighting Gorre. They were a pain (to look at and fight lol).
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

:lol: gorre, those twin stones look so silly, and esp when they talk in that stupid deep voice
OfTheTwilight

Post by OfTheTwilight »

Corbenik. I remember seeing it the first time and going 'My opponent is a giant peanut?' and then losing a good chunk of hp at being distracted by the design. So I voted Corbenik though Innis comes in a close 2nd place and Tarvos 3rd.
hanoodles

Post by hanoodles »

i had a simmilar reaction to innis god i hated geology and now i hate epitaphs
prier

Post by prier »

Innis, really weird.
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

I voted Innis just because he is plain! A wall! The others at least have detailed designs even fidhel! Now thats out of the way I thought that Macha was SCARY! For some reason when mia transforms and you see her eyes open in the cocoon like thing it made me scared to look in a dark hallway and see that face....ugh...and her singing freaked me out too.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

So I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed that Innis had a cut-out of Skeith's head. Foreshadowing for G.U. anyone? :lol:

And as for the "silliest-looking Phase", that honor goes by far to Corbenik. A freakin' peanut! EIGHTH PHASE OF THE CURSED PEANUTS!!! God, I love Corbenik. I want that sexy peanut to father my children.
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:So I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed that Innis had a cut-out of Skeith's head. Foreshadowing for G.U. anyone? :lol:

And as for the "silliest-looking Phase", that honor goes by far to Corbenik. A freakin' peanut! EIGHTH PHASE OF THE CURSED PEANUTS!!! God, I love Corbenik. I want that sexy peanut to father my children.
Oh yeah, rockin' the Corbenik! As for me, the silliest phase appearance had to go to Tarvos. Uhhh, A snake-rock-ish thingy with a mime face skewered on a giant wooden spike!? I'm fighting a freakin' shishkabob here!
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

Have to go with Tarvos bad stick.
Saku

Post by Saku »

i'd go with Gorre..those 2 huge stone tablets with huge,creepy,manicalike grins totally creeps me out..like they're gonna come right outta the game and haunt me for the rest of my life.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Saku wrote:i'd go with Gorre..those 2 huge stone tablets with huge,creepy,manicalike grins totally creeps me out..like they're gonna come right outta the game and haunt me for the rest of my life.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
For some reason, Gorre looked the most "real". I think the graphics on Gorre were a little cleaner.
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

It did look better than all of the rest of the phases but that doesn't mean that it doesn't look stupid.
Last edited by bloodwolf2a2 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

Innis is funny, but let's face it, Corbenick is a peanut... Some ending that is, "Oh, god, oh, no!!! We can't defeat him, he's too... peanutish?" .hack has had some lazy failures, but even that, nor anything else on God/Satan/Buddha/Brahma, Siva, and Vishnu/Chuck Norris' green earth, could EVER possibly excuse a peanut... and as if the peanut wasn't stupid enough, he has 2 more forms of failure. When I first saw him, I almost died laughing. Sadly, so did Kite (Defective pause button.).
Katsu Hikari

Post by Katsu Hikari »

I have to say, for me it was Tarvos but at the same time he made for an excellent battle. I liked the whole "switch between Physical and Magical Tolerance" thing. I was well prepared for it too. but...for goodness sake, it looked like a giant worm......on a shtick. :lol:
In second was Corbenik. when I first saw it my thoughts were: "I'm fighting a giant peanut? WTH?" then: "now a leaf, actually this thing looks more like a leaf than Magus...interesting...I guess..." later: "a mob of eyes? gee what will they come up w/ next?" The rest I really didn't care (except Skeith, he was cool) I just wanted 'em dead. :lol:
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

I couldn't tell which was most suited for stupidity. A giant wall with a Skeith cardboard cutout? (Innis), or a giant bean? (Corebenik 1st Form)
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

it was probably a ringo mogire beam

*head bangs*
Lanay

Post by Lanay »

Magus. The first impression when I fought it was "WTF, am I supposed to fight a flying beehive?"
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I know what Tarvos is.

It's one of Mystia's grilled lampreys. :lol:

(if you don't get the reference, you're not obsessed with Touhou like I am/was)
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

Innis was the silliest looking phase. He looks like a Walking map of Europe. Not creppy, but weird.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

SpectralAura wrote:Innis was the silliest looking phase. He looks like a Walking map of Europe. Not creppy, but weird.
Agreed.

And whoever voted Skeith is fail. Skeith rules!!!!!!