Question about Haseo's Third Form

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: Question about Haseo's Third Form

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

AuraTwilight wrote:You don't. In my opinion, he was Level 33, and then probably got shot up 100 levels.
That was my second theory
Altre

Post by Altre »

Could it have really been all the pking? In the games, you don't get much as far as experience goes. Even if he killed many pcs.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Well, even if he killed 100 players, unless they were like lv120 at least he only gained 100EXP points in that area; at most, he gained 2-3 levels from all his PKKing while being The Terror of Death.
And he actually trained and beated other players around his level before FoP, so i think it's very likely that he was level 30-33 by then.
Altre

Post by Altre »

TheSorrow wrote:Well, even if he killed 100 players, unless they were like lv120 at least he only gained 100EXP points in that area; at most, he gained 2-3 levels from all his PKKing while being The Terror of Death.
And he actually trained and beated other players around his level before FoP, so i think it's very likely that he was level 30-33 by then.
Ahhh.... I was saying he wouldn't get **** from pking anyone if he was near lvl 133 (unless they had similar lvls, but even then it's not enough).
Apparently it's somewhat true either way, he didn't lvl much from it at all from what you say.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

PKing doesn't give experience; give it up.
Altre

Post by Altre »

AuraTwilight wrote:PKing doesn't give experience; give it up.
... S'what I'm sayin....
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Quick Rengeki, level 30 lvl 3. skill triggered arts... a lot of PKKing... nope, still just doensn't add up one bit.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

twilight_keeper wrote:Quick Rengeki, level 30 lvl 3. skill triggered arts... a lot of PKKing... nope, still just doensn't add up one bit.
...What are you trying to say with that? o-O
Anyways, Haseo never used Rengekis at all, during his training he was always more focused in combo attacks or one-hit kill attacks. Same with his PKKing
twilight_keeper

TheSorrow wrote:
twilight_keeper wrote:Quick Rengeki, level 30 lvl 3. skill triggered arts... a lot of PKKing... nope, still just doensn't add up one bit.
...What are you trying to say with that? o-O
Anyways, Haseo never used Rengekis at all, during his training he was always more focused in combo attacks or one-hit kill attacks. Same with his PKKing
Just making a point that even trying to do all of that stuff, you still couldn't make it from level 30 to 133 on just PKKs alone
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Haseo never used Rengekis at all, during his training he was always more focused in combo attacks or one-hit kill attacks. Same with his PKKing
That would have been nice if you could perform a Ren-geki on multiple targets at once or had a Team Ren-geki option with party members.
Just making a point that even trying to do all of that stuff, you still couldn't make it from level 30 to 133 on just PKKs alone
Well, we knew Harald jumpstarted Haseo's level, but we didn't know where. Most people are saying Haseo was already level 33 before his meeting with Harald and he jumped up 100 levels. He wasn't level 30 after he got his third form when he went on a PKK rampage.
Altre

Post by Altre »

Just to clarify, nobody thinks that I'm saying he lvled by pkking right?
Even if he did, I'm saying the opposite.
hanoodles

Post by hanoodles »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Haseo never used Rengekis at all, during his training he was always more focused in combo attacks or one-hit kill attacks. Same with his PKKing
That would have been nice if you could perform a Ren-geki on multiple targets at once or had a Team Ren-geki option with party members.
Well, we knew Harald jumpstarted Haseo's level, but we didn't know where. Most people are saying Haseo was already level 33 before his meeting with Harald and he jumped up 100 levels. He wasn't level 30 after he got his third form when he went on a PKK rampage.
pkkin always gives you powers
Altre

Post by Altre »

?
Experience?
Poison Lei Lei

Post by Poison Lei Lei »

No silly. INTIMIDATION
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Yeah. There is a reason to call him "The terror of death".
newtti

Post by newtti »

I think he was already lvl 133 when he met Harald... I mean, after 100 levels in the FoP I don't think he just leveled to 33 :/
twilight_keeper

newtti wrote:I think he was already lvl 133 when he met Harald... I mean, after 100 levels in the FoP I don't think he just leveled to 33 :/
That idea's already been discussed. There's no possible way he could have already been 133 when he met Herald. The point is made, after playing through FoP, that there's no way he could have been just 33 either. But in the show, you didn't have to fight True Cerrunnos at the end of the dungeon. The FoP in the series is DIFFERENT that the one in the show. It's the same area, but the event is different.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Well, Haseo didn't really fight alot of enemies in FoP, especially after Saburo-or-whoever-was-helping-him left. All enemies were insanely stronger than him, after all :P
twilight_keeper

TheSorrow wrote:Well, Haseo didn't really fight alot of enemies in FoP, especially after Saburo-or-whoever-was-helping-him left. All enemies were insanely stronger than him, after all :P
That's the point I was trying to make. The FoP event in the series didn't seem to have many boss monsters in it, so it should've been a snap to get around the FoP, especially if you had a ton of smoke screens with you.
Scourge

Post by Scourge »

but he would've lvled up from fighting all the pks after he got the third form, he wasn't the terror of death till he took out all those pk's that is how he earned the nickname. so it makes no sense he went up to 133 and din't lvl anymore...