End of Cubia?? Caution you are about to enter a spoiler zone

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: End of Cubia?? Caution you are about to enter a spoiler zone

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

well, the one way to not worry about someone contradicting you is to be right^^
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

Just because you're right doesn't mean someone can't contradict you.
:P i contradicted you just now.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

option 2, ignore it!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Are you planning to go to every thread I've posted in and contradict what I say? (That was said in a joking tone so don't take it in a mean way, I'm just finding amusement at how the last 3 threads I posted in you posted right after me telling me I'm wrong and either stating something totally opposite or something different completely.)
I read every thread marked "Unread". If it turns out your ass is wrong, I'm correcting you, no matter who you are. Don't take it personally, or stop being wrong, I guess.
ZelkovatheWise
Location: Netslum and sometimes at the Moon Tree 7 Council Throne Room

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

I'm just laughing AT that my superior meaning you is the only one doing it and its funny really.
The-WILD-Wild-west

expanded psycology

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

a theory linking the future to this time  as soon as aura gave kite that new light book i believe that must have sparked a growth of a seed not a plant just yet(ovan mentioned). and cubia(from the seed) became its shadow/antiexistence. and of coarse cubia became the bracelets shadow of blind justice(for the world) but for the new book cubia should become its anti-existence. this is mere bullet proof. Auro  "cleaned the bracelet for so it will have no shadow". but it will have  an opposition of some sort Auro does have the power into shutting out cubia but that will lead to an unbalanced unfunctional/unfair world. IF cubia didnt exist then monster would have a 60-90% chance of not attacking you. this was put as part of the entire .hack story explained and even read that  something came/happened and made the monsters attack so people started to build cities you can only get to by chaos gate. mmm what would happened to the world if cubia just came just by the bracelets existence; no good reason/balance there unless there are other balance beams of "reality" for example black and white, and sell/buy. giving by mia that for one thing to exist something else must break. you have to sell before you buy.
im full proof for i have/had prooof!!!!! by movies, and games, but not books yet people have pointed out storys of things that happened with the worlds history.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Okay, one, her name is Aura.
as soon as aura gave kite that new light book i believe that must have sparked a growth of a seed not a plant just yet(ovan mentioned). and cubia(from the seed) became its shadow/antiexistence. and of coarse cubia became the bracelets shadow of blind justice(for the world) but for the new book cubia should become its anti-existence. this is mere bullet proof.
You do know Ovan was speaking in metaphor, and was talking about Haseo, right? Furthermore, Cubia is ALWAYS there, and he would've shut down once Kite's character from R:1 was lost. The shadow can't outlive the candlelight.
Auro "cleaned the bracelet for so it will have no shadow". but it will have an opposition of some sort Auro does have the power into shutting out cubia but that will lead to an unbalanced unfunctional/unfair world. IF cubia didnt exist then monster would have a 60-90% chance of not attacking you. this was put as part of the entire .hack story explained and even read that something came/happened and made the monsters attack so people started to build cities you can only get to by chaos gate
The World was like that even before the events of the first four games; that's the way CC Corp designed the game. And where the hell are you getting the 60-90% statistic?

Either way, Cubia doesn't control the game's monsters or anything. All Cubia does is manifest in order to take out whoever has the Key of the Twilight.
mmm what would happened to the world if cubia just came just by the bracelets existence; no good reason/balance there unless there are other balance beams of "reality" for example black and white, and sell/buy. giving by mia that for one thing to exist something else must break. you have to sell before you buy.
Mia has nothing to do with this. Cubia only comes when someone has the Key of the Twilight. That's it.

And your English is TERRIBLE. Please tell me it's not your first language.
im full proof for i have/had prooof!!!!! by movies, and games, but not books yet people have pointed out storys of things that happened with the worlds history.
You don't have proof for ****, and if you do, you haven't presented it.
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

AT is right your English is horrible. Just like AT said Ovan was speaking in metaphor about Haseo and this was during Roots I believe when Shino asked him why he posted messages on the boards, making things difficult for Haseo. It was either then or at the beginning of G.U. when Haseo saw Ovan at Arche Koeln Waterfall a.k.a. The Land of Origins and Ovan told him that Tri-Edge would appear later that day.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

ZelkovatheWise wrote:AT is right your English is horrible. Just like AT said Ovan was speaking in metaphor about Haseo and this was during Roots I believe when Shino asked him why he posted messages on the boards, making things difficult for Haseo. It was either then or at the beginning of G.U. when Haseo saw Ovan at Arche Koeln Waterfall a.k.a. The Land of Origins and Ovan told him that Tri-Edge would appear later that day.
I never told Ovan anything. :)

and plus, why comment about a person's english on a forum? I find it rather pointless.
hanoodles

Post by hanoodles »

it is pointless but it is a way to rack up posts
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Just like all your spamming, right?
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

AuraTwilight wrote: All Cubia does is manifest in order to take out whoever has the Key of the Twilight.
Cubia only comes when someone has the Key of the Twilight. That's it.
Yeah. Like after Quarantine ends, you can go to the first area ever went to and get the Bracelet back from Aura. Basically recreating Cubia.

And in G.U. After Ovan gives Haseo Data Drain, Cubia is recreated once more. But what I don't get is that even though defeating Cubia, the bracelet isn't gone.
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

That's because Cubia will exist so long as that bracelet exists because it is the Key of the Twilight and both are like opposites of each other so one can't exist without the other.

Also I my fixing someones spelling/grammar was not to rack up posts because if you haven't noticed I've been a member here for a while and yet I haven't gotten a huge amount of posts yet I am here almost everyday whether I feel like posting or not. I corrected him only because he did not say the name of a important person correctly. Saying the names of people especially Aura just shows that you do not know much about the subject because only a fool would not be able to catch themselves with a mistype plus he spelled it several times incorrectly. Don't think I even care about getting a huge amount of posts to up my rank because I truly don't.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yeah. Like after Quarantine ends, you can go to the first area ever went to and get the Bracelet back from Aura. Basically recreating Cubia.

And in G.U. After Ovan gives Haseo Data Drain, Cubia is recreated once more. But what I don't get is that even though defeating Cubia, the bracelet isn't gone.
AuraTwilight wrote: All Cubia does is manifest in order to take out whoever has the Key of the Twilight.
Cubia only comes when someone has the Key of the Twilight. That's it.

In GU, Cubia was created by the Xth Form, not Data Drain.
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

Wasn't it agreed that the Xth Form was the Key of the Twilight and so that being said so long as the key exists in some form Cubia exists as well.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Nah, Haseo cheated and managed to just get rid of Cubia, apparently the same way Kite did with his new Bracelet.
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

Curse you Haseo, you and your constant cheating. :D :D :D :D
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

The group attacking Cubia cause its power to divide. Haseo's party then used the chance to attack the other half and destroy him. Before Cubia was defeated it tried to split a second time and self destruct itself. The epitaph users unified their avatars to stop it beforehand. Without the epitaph of rebirth they weren't powerful enough, but when Ovan appeared it was the balance and overpower. Its unknown if Cubia will return because it wasn't resolved the normal way, self destruction, becoming overpowered, and balanced out were all things Kite didn't end up dealing with because he destroyed the source of Cubia's current existence.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

No. Cubia will return. The program wasn't completely destroyed when Haseo and crew sqaured off against him. Manage to destroy
Aura, which is extremely difficult, and you destroy Cubia, Permanatly.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

|<!73 wrote:The group attacking Cubia cause its power to divide. Haseo's party then used the chance to attack the other half and destroy him. Before Cubia was defeated it tried to split a second time and self destruct itself. The epitaph users unified their avatars to stop it beforehand. Without the epitaph of rebirth they weren't powerful enough, but when Ovan appeared it was the balance and overpower. Its unknown if Cubia will return because it wasn't resolved the normal way, self destruction, becoming overpowered, and balanced out were all things Kite didn't end up dealing with because he destroyed the source of Cubia's current existence.
I highly doubt generating a bunch of Dopplegangers comes anywhere close to exhausting half of Cubia's power. It's probably a paltry thing to do.