The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Albiorix

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Post by Albiorix »

I beat it awhile ago, but I just bought 2 and 3 off e-bay, so I finally get to continue the story!
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

Finally finished. 28 hours, 56 minutes, Level 47. On to Volume 2!
Avriel

Post by Avriel »

I beat it yesterday! It was about 30 hours, I don't remember the exact number. I really enjoyed it though. After watching my brother plow through all three games in one summer, I took it upon myself to start, and I was surprised at how much I loved it. Just started Volume 2 today... things are heating up, haha.
.hack//Tri-Kite4106

Post by .hack//Tri-Kite4106 »

I beat it pretty soon after it came out back in october I think, still have to play the final 2, I have completed everything except getting the steam suit for that grunty(cant remember name) that needs chim chims to fly away, maybe it mecha grunty...oh well. I can't wait to play Vol. 2, but can't find it anywhere, just gotta keep looking i guess.
Theo

Post by Theo »

I beat it within it's first 3 days after purchase. ¬_¬ Yeah I had no life and I played everyday right after school. Everything was completed to the max and i was so happy like a school girl. º_º'''
heineshero
Location: At field under the night-moon-light. Beat my master then u can hv me..

Post by heineshero »

Is there any 5 rarity high lv weapon on rebirth? Exept flame sword ofcourse..
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

heineshero wrote:Is there any 5 rarity high lv weapon on rebirth? Exept flame sword ofcourse..
Ripper's Blade. You get it after defeating all the Chaotic PKs.

And well...Piros's starter weapon is also Rarity 5, but not like it really matters >~>
azuregrunty

Post by azuregrunty »

I've beaten the game. I'm at level 50, done all the quests(including the bounty huters quest), everyone I've got the member adress of is level 50.
I went to level 50 to beat endurance. Azureflamegod was the hardest part of the game.
I got the english version. How about you guys? how many of you have done what I have?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

azuregrunty wrote:I've beaten the game. I'm at level 50, done all the quests(including the bounty huters quest), everyone I've got the member adress of is level 50.
I went to level 50 to beat endurance. Azureflamegod was the hardest part of the game.
I got the english version. How about you guys? how many of you have done what I have?
Everyone that has played Rebirth has done the same as you and more, most likely. You didn't mention Doppelganger or Ryu Books being finished.
And i beated Endrance at lv35 or so. Kite and Azure Flame God are quite easy too, even though it might be one of the "hardest" Avatar battles in the game :P
Lash

Post by Lash »

Beat it, kite was the easiest boss in the game. and i found azure flame god easy too. it only took 1/5 of my health.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

Whoohoo! beat it in 20 hours at level 40. Now i'm just trying to take down Doppelganger. Which proves to be harder than the Parasite Dragon.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Shade_Rain wrote:Whoohoo! beat it in 20 hours at level 40. Now i'm just trying to take down Doppelganger. Which proves to be harder than the Parasite Dragon.
If Beast Awakening didn't exist, perhaps, at least in Vol. 1. But Doppel is WAAY easier than Parasite Dragon or the other 2 bosses; not the Quarantine one.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

well, I didn't know about the whole Beast Awakening thing, so I was just trying to fight him normally.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

And they teach you how to use Beast Awakening and all >->'
Even without it though, Doppelganger is still easier than Parasite Dragon if you're fighting it with a full team, with characters like Silabus, Pi or Piros. Trying to fight him with 2 without Beast Awakening is quite an insane challenge and impossible in this game, and with only Haseo is suicide xD
Kill Rain

Post by Kill Rain »

holy crap never take on a doppleganger alone!! she is right that is suicide!!! the first time i encountered a doppleganger i was freaked out. but they are easy if you use beast awakening. and you get awasome items from them.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kill Rain wrote:holy crap never take on a doppleganger alone!! she is right that is suicide!!! the first time i encountered a doppleganger i was freaked out. but they are easy if you use beast awakening. and you get awasome items from them.
...I'm not a she .3.
At least for Vol. 1, it is suicide indeed, later in Vol. 2 and 3 you can take Doppelganger solo without much problem thanks to new items and attachments XD Indeed, Beast Awakening kills a Doppel almost instantly, and the rewards apart from the Doppel weapons, and the items you need to have for get more weapons later, are just the same rewards you'd get from the boss/treasure chest in that area....it's like killing the boss again or opening the Beast Temple's chest again :P
Kill Rain

Post by Kill Rain »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! its just that usually when someone has a girl pic up they are a girl. sorry.
Haseo Vi Awesome

Post by Haseo Vi Awesome »

I beat Volume 1
But how did 3 lv 40-50 pcs beat azure kite when Haseo at lv133 couldnt.
Still love it anyway
Kill Rain wrote:holy crap never take on a doppleganger alone!! she is right that is suicide!!! the first time i encountered a doppleganger i was freaked out. but they are easy if you use beast awakening. and you get awasome items from them.
The music and how powerful it is got me spooked when I seen it for the first time. I ran away lol.
Never beat a single one except in the ending where you have to. Thank you dual gun spam :D
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

There is a really cheap way to kill it go and find a Sleipnir and kick it then get at least 5 smokescreen and attack doppleganger then use smokescreen and just repeat he dies super fast it also works in vol.2 or you get everyone in your party up to level 50 and use the devil and the death it should be easy.
Guardian Atoli

Post by Guardian Atoli »

Beat it a long time ago. Great and fantastic game. =D Moving onto Volume 2.