what lev r u when u start part 2???

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

mike10522

what lev r u when u start part 2???

Post by mike10522 »

i am about to start part 2 and if u do not bring your data over wat level do u start as on part one i am lev 35 and i just beat that dragon dude after skeith so if i was to start part 2 would i b stronger or weaker then i would not counting the wepons or schould i train more witch would be hard for the highest level feild is 30....
Demon_Skeith

Re: what lev r u when u start part 2???

Post by Demon_Skeith »

I believe it is level 1 but I am not sure
ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath »

mike10522 wrote:i am about to start part 2 and if u do not bring your data over wat level do u start as on part one i am lev 35 and i just beat that dragon dude after skeith so if i was to start part 2 would i b stronger or weaker then i would not counting the wepons or schould i train more witch would be hard for the highest level feild is 30....
if you started a new file on part 2 without bringing your data over from part 1, you'd start out as level 1. if you bring it over from part 1 you'll have the same stats and level as you did in part 1
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

ShadowOfDeath wrote:
mike10522 wrote:i am about to start part 2 and if u do not bring your data over wat level do u start as on part one i am lev 35 and i just beat that dragon dude after skeith so if i was to start part 2 would i b stronger or weaker then i would not counting the wepons or schould i train more witch would be hard for the highest level feild is 30....
if you started a new file on part 2 without bringing your data over from part 1, you'd start out as level 1. if you bring it over from part 1 you'll have the same stats and level as you did in part 1
Do you really start out as level one?! How can you possibly play through the game?
ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath »

Zohar wrote:
ShadowOfDeath wrote:
Do you really start out as level one?! How can you possibly play through the game?
you just kinda level yourself up on older levels until you're ready to actually start the game
Dead

Post by Dead »

i started it on Lvl 38. when part 2 finally came out i had trained that much. i culda sworn that if you didnt convert you start out at lvl 30 though? i know it starts you out at 50 for Outbreak and 70 for Quarantine
Snake

Post by Snake »

I started around 42 I think.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

it starts at 30. (Min lv. to defeat Skeith.) how about TRYING before ASKING. an lrn t type.
Dantomane

Post by Dantomane »

30,I know this because for some reason I'm at level 32 and at the final boss
Admilu

Post by Admilu »

I started at level 40 when I didn't bring over clear data (on the game after infection right?), but that was a while ago so I'm not full sure.
Daichi wrote:it starts at 30. (Min lv. to defeat Skeith.) how about TRYING before ASKING. an lrn t type.
-_-" Did you ever think perhaps he's asking because he can't check himself? He may not have had the game at the time he asked the question.