Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Kopek

Re: Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Post by Kopek »

i need words to area with mecha grunty and battle area (mecha grunty and battle area must be on begining of the field!!)
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

Kopek wrote:i need words to area with mecha grunty and battle area (mecha grunty and battle area must be on begining of the field!!)
(Any server) Elegant Aster's Berserker
Kopek

Post by Kopek »

1) I need last movie onmovie player, i end the game and this movie is not avalible!!!

2) question aboutabyss quest: i go to two location given by forums, on first location is easy fight, second mysterious voice. i need third location or somthing!!

3) i missing wallpaper number 15!! where i find it??

4) what is post game arena challenge vol 3??
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

Kopek wrote:1) I need last movie onmovie player, i end the game and this movie is not avalible!!!

2) question aboutabyss quest: i go to two location given by forums, on first location is easy fight, second mysterious voice. i need third location or somthing!!

3) i missing wallpaper number 15!! where i find it??

4) what is post game arena challenge vol 3??

1- You need to beat the Forest of Pain to get that movie

2- Make sure to read the whole abyss quest topic and reply when it lets you you should have to fight a Giant monster in one of the areas. That should open the Forest of Pain on a clear file.

3- (Edit) I think you get it from the Forest of Pain also

4- On a Clear file after you beat the last boss you should have gotten an email from someone saying that they challenge you to an arena battle as they feel they should be champs not you. Go to the arena and they are a level 150 team called the Challengers I think?
viveo

Post by viveo »

the last boss is like a d*ck with zakar hehe
OfTheTwilight

Post by OfTheTwilight »

As I mentioned my game data got corrupted before I could finish the FoP so I've started all voer and am grinding up to level 135 so I can just rush the story to the FoP
So can someone tell me or link to what the lvels are that I need to complete the requirements for to get the stuff like the unlimited fiary orb or unlimited healing thing. I forgot the names exactly >.<
Thanks.
ZelkovatheWise
Location: Netslum and sometimes at the Moon Tree 7 Council Throne Room

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

You need to get too certain floors of the forest of pain believe one of them is level 30 the other I cannot remember sorry but I believe its 70 or above 50 I stopped for a break at 50 so haven't gotten it myself. Just read about it in a guide. Though I have a question is it possible to get .hack wallpaper for your computer or to get any of those songs in the game for your computer. I bet some of those guys who can modify ps2 action replay's could do it some how.
Clockwerk

Post by Clockwerk »

Does anyone know where the best areas are for finding cheat code key items from the anomalies?
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzureKnightsDeath

Post by AzureKnightsDeath »

OfTheTwilight wrote:As I mentioned my game data got corrupted before I could finish the FoP so I've started all voer and am grinding up to level 135 so I can just rush the story to the FoP
So can someone tell me or link to what the lvels are that I need to complete the requirements for to get the stuff like the unlimited fiary orb or unlimited healing thing. I forgot the names exactly >.<
Thanks.
either 21-24 or 36-39 is for the pure medallion(+350HP infinite use), and I think the icon of purity(+50SP infinite use) is 41-44 or 61-64. all you have to do for both is just not get KOed, so use the Demon Safe Shoes to get through them. be warned, though, I'm not completely sure which ones, though I'm 100% that they're near the given blocks. Oh, in blocks 51-54, defeat six enemy parties to get the DG-Y. they suck, but it's so you can claim all four sets (another being after Cernunnos, the other from the Doppleganger).
if you just go through the second half of the FoP and only fight the boss battles, you'll get two mind moths, two mind butterflies, four body butterflies, and a world mirror, definitely preferable to the others.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzureKnightsDeath

Post by AzureKnightsDeath »

EtherealDeath wrote:It's 30 for Pure Medallion and 70 for Icon of Purity.
As for the DG-Y, they're way more useful than all the other DGs.
ah, my bad. at least I was close, I've only played through the FoP once, so I don't quite have all the locations down.
not really, they're only good for using Rengeki a lot, which I don't really do. But, if that's something you do, I'm not going to argue. I prefer the guns you get after beating Cernunnos, even if they're unfairly overpowered. they look cool, and I beat the hell out of the doppleganger with them.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starkingdom

Post by starkingdom »

can someone do list of people who you can trade items from?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

starkingdom wrote:can someone do list of people who you can trade items from?
Uh, everyone in Root Towns? o-O
You can trade with anyone who's wandering in Root Towns and people in Plataforms while in areas, except for the Medic team.
starkingdom

Post by starkingdom »

TheSorrow wrote:
starkingdom wrote:can someone do list of people who you can trade items from?
Uh, everyone in Root Towns? o-O
You can trade with anyone who's wandering in Root Towns and people in Plataforms while in areas, except for the Medic team.
it's would be useful for someone new @ playing .hack/gu . it's can be add to the walkthough too. that what i said.

a trading items list.
ZelkovatheWise
Location: Netslum and sometimes at the Moon Tree 7 Council Throne Room

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

Thats impossible considering that the items for everybody changes constantly its nearly impossible to gather such information. It's been tried on many accounts but no one has ever succeeded in it trust me if we could do that then we would.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

It IS possible, just so darned tedious to do and i don't think anyone bored enough will do it.
Things are, their equipment changes during each game, and i guess twice per game (i think they give you higher level items after some part of the game). And there are like 300 PCs wandering around, with more than 20 different combinations of items they can give you (some can give you only items like Healing Potion and Return Feather, some other only weapons which are customized, some other give you skills, attack items, etc.), and some only appear in certain Towns as well, usually rare too (like Great Leo in Lumina Cloth). It can be more reasonable to just tell you who you can trade good items for (like Mile and Corporal Yano for Ginseng (All Damage +25%), or Governor Tadashi for Wonder Potion (Full Heal All item)), but describing every item each one gives you...at least i'm definetly not willing to do that xP
airriider

Post by airriider »

:D How do you use the cheat codes? Please be specific.

:lol: So how do you use them? Do you go to Items and hit X? So you have to be in a certain town? Is there a button combination at the Title screen? How do you use them? I got a lot of them.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

After Canard moves to Netslum, you can use them in Cheat Alchemy.

Believe me - it took me forever to figure this out too. But that was before I beat the game. XD