Master Weapons

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

RedRaz0r

Master Weapons

Post by RedRaz0r »

Where do you get them? I am nearing the end of Infection and I would like them for the battle against Skeith
Balmung2

Re: Master Weapons

Post by Balmung2 »

Uhh- Master Weapons? I don't believe there is such a thing... If you're talking about weapons like the lost ones ( I think that's it >>) then IMOQ doesn't have those, because it is a whole different story. Otherwise....do you mean, like, highest level weapons? If so, you don't really need those to defeat Skeith, just a good healing strategy, and likely a quick run, just to figure out how you would like to fight him. Just keep healing stuff ready. I personally like a wavemaster ready, but that's a whole other thread. (Gawd I'm having trouble typing today for some reason...)
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

you don't get the stongest twin blade weapon until after you beat skeith
RedRaz0r

Post by RedRaz0r »

my computer wont let me see the spoiler, but the master weapons are weapons that have some type of critical effect
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

the spolier I posted isn't working so I will just say it you get it after you be skeith
i2lovedothackersbbs

Post by i2lovedothackersbbs »

the only cool weapons i can think of are the ones you get from, sora, mimiru, crim, etc.

is that it?
sinikui

Post by sinikui »

well there is a so called master weapon you can only get it by data draining its called bomb ye ba
or something like that its only located in dun lorieag server so good luck finding it/ its only useful on vol. 1
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Do you mean the Masterblades? Because that's a weapon you can trade someone for.
Animango
Location: Iowa. And yes, it IS part of America; and no, it is NOT part of Canada.

Post by Animango »

Do you mean the highest level blades that you can get in Infecion?
 I think that would be Crimson Raid, right? The ones you get after defeating Skeith.
I think those were my favorite blades (at first). They look soo cool! (Gawd, now I'm sounding like Mistral. ^_~*)

I don't think I know how to do the spoiler tags right... They didn't work in the preview. Could someone message me if it's an error on my part?
.hack//Tri-Kite4106

Post by .hack//Tri-Kite4106 »

Aren't the Crimson Raids the skull ones that leave a trail of red behind them? If so they are amazing but I don't think you get them for defeating Skeith, you have to complete the bonus dungeon that is unlocked after him. Then you get the blades, though its been 5 years since I played Infection so don't quote me on that. :)
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

.hack//Tri-Kite4106 wrote:Aren't the Crimson Raids the skull ones that leave a trail of red behind them? If so they are amazing but I don't think you get them for defeating Skeith, you have to complete the bonus dungeon that is unlocked after him. Then you get the blades, though its been 5 years since I played Infection so don't quote me on that. :)
No you are right. You have to be the dragon at the end of the bonus dungeon, but to get the blades you have to data drain him.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

...damn I never taught of DDing them TT NOES!
Altre

Post by Altre »

Ohhhhh, masters weapons. Like Master Blades, or Master's Axe? They're not that good really, I got them playing a new file today. They have thunder type attacks I think and critical.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

Well, I don't know all... but for Twin Blade its the Hyyakidouran(not sure about spelling), for Blademaster its Jinsaran, and those are all I know. I still have to confirm it but i think the heavy Blade is Blaze Edge, and the Heavy Axeman is Giant Hill.
Altre

Post by Altre »

It would help if this guy (RedRaz0r) would say if he got what he was looking for or not...
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Considering he first posted this over a year ago, I doubt you're going to get an answer...