monkeyseeall

Re: The "I beat Volume 2!" thread

Post by monkeyseeall »

*sigh* that was really short
Minato

Post by Minato »

Yay, I beat it! D:
I'd have beaten it last night but I trained my final party (Myself, Pi, and Endrance) to level 100.999...
XD I beat Ovan sooo quickly <3

Hey! What the hell's up with that thing when you go to see Atoli at the Cathedral and OVan's like "DESTROY ME! kukuku" DX That was freaky and I didn't like it. But wtf?

-Goes off to train everyone but Gaspard and Piros to 100.999-
Dindras

Post by Dindras »

beat it currently at 57 hours i cannot fill the stupid Book of 1000 grrr
PKKZelfAr

Post by PKKZelfAr »

ovan will be really easy to beat(when you are lv. 100 with kuhn-lv. 100 and atoli-lv.100 with about 3000 SP) i just attacked him with the twin blades and mashing the X button then i finished him off and the avatar battle will be like a normal difficulty battle.

and the ending was really cool, Atoli was just staring and then haseo looked back and "POP" came Ovan,man that was kinda scary for me, the ending music after that just cooled me down.I HATE TAIHAKU!
Adept

Post by Adept »

Beat the game last night after training for an hour! >.< Anyway after getting to lvl 94 and getting Atoli and Endrance to 90 something I kicked but easy. I found Corbinek easy cause it wasn't healing constantly thanks to AIDA helpers. Anyone find those annoying? Also got al possibly Doopleganger weapons  (Heine's Invasion(?), Heine's Shadow(?) and Heine's Zero(?). ((?) are for the Heine's not the last word I know those! XD). Anyway Ovan is easy-medium to me and Corboniek was easy-easy XD
twinblader

Post by twinblader »

lv 100
all bike parts 50 adora keys
I completely over leveled for the ovan fight(lv 100 and so was pia and atoli)

every one level 100 and relationship value max
Jetstorm

Post by Jetstorm »

Lvl 100 and about 63hrs, with all the the Ryu books cleared except for the last 2 (bike and monsters).........and yea I know the bike is usually the easiest to finish but I put it off till the end
triedge64

Post by triedge64 »

I have Dot hack and i am on ovan but he is to hard and almost impossible to beat with his damned healing buddies anyone have any suggestion i am 85 and endrance and atoil is lvl 84, plz suggest better charaters and levels to me plz much helpful :)
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

I beat it. Like, a few months ago. There was so much e-drama in this one.

I was level 100 and KILLED Ovan. The avatar battle pissed me off 'cuz I suck at those, but then again, I could care less about them. =D
VenusShadowWarlock
Location: The Shadow Pokemon lab in Pokemon Colosseum, tugging on Ein's bouncy hair thingy :D

Post by VenusShadowWarlock »

I beat this game fairly recently, and now I'm waiting until I can get the third volume.
But yeah. I spoiled like, everything for myself by going on Youtube. =/ Still though, the ending freaked me out. :shock:
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Adept wrote: I found Corbinek easy cause it wasn't healing constantly thanks to AIDA helpers. Anyone find those annoying?
Yes, yes I did found those to be real pain, because my level wasn't high enough (I was just trying to see if I could beat the crap outta Ovan with that level XD), and that made me use a LOT items. I also found Corbenik easy to fight.

Anyway, I beat this game probably like a month ago, not too sure on the time it took me since after clearing it I fooled around trying to max the affection and the book of 1000 and fighting doppelgangers.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

VenusShadowWarlock wrote:I beat this game fairly recently, and now I'm waiting until I can get the third volume.
But yeah. I spoiled like, everything for myself by going on Youtube. =/ Still though, the ending freaked me out. :shock:
Don't worry, I did the same thing, too. ;D

I really gotta start moving on with progress with Volume 3 or I'll start feeling bad that I have it and don't do much.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Just got done from finishing it a second time. Level 71. 10:04:21 of gameplay right as i saved after the credits.
Might've been a little cheap in the final battle (using Matsu and Antares, which at least endured more attacks than my 19 levels low Haseo), but hey, i did finish it after all and without cheat codes >3> lol
Albiorix

Post by Albiorix »

I just beat vol 2 last night. I was level 91, but I didn't pay attention to what the time was. I got it on Friday so...
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

Finished at 31 hours. Geez, not even a week...
TheWarbler

Post by TheWarbler »

Just Beat it a week ago. Got all the dopple weapons, so now Im bored, and trying to hunt down a stupid little copy of Redemption, which is insanely hard to get a hold of. My search is going desperate.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

I beat it with level 93 Haseo 92 Atoli and 92 Endrance, Ovan was unreasonably difficult...
I have all Lost Weapons and have slaughtered Doppleganger twice(I found him easiest in Vol. 2) can't remeber how long it took :( All I can really remember is that Bordeaux is an *BLEEP* Seriously, why the *BLEEP* did she put Alkaid in a coma? (Rhetorical) NOT COOL! Also, AIDA Oswald is the hardest AIDA fight in the game. BY FAR!
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.