Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Haseo-Skaith

Re: Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

My point is that there are specific area words where you are sure to find a specific lucky animal. So there's basically no need for a chart to begin with. All the chart does is make it more complicated.
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

Haha...... I apologise if the chart did complicate you....
Im not sure if there is actually specific area words with specific lucky animals.
Unless all having the same level, the number of players in your party will then to affect the animal appearing.
Well.... Im looking forward to your chart.
animelord1

Post by animelord1 »

Can I download this or is there a downloadable version for this guide? I have 2 walkthroughs from Supercheats.com and they suck pretty bad.
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

You ask and you shall receive.

Gold Bird - Dancing Doomed Bum
Moon Rabbit - Elegant Superior Exile
Leviathan - Paling Dusk's Bum
Sleipnir - Buzzing Blazing Resort
Tsutsuga - Graceful Starting Holy Relic
Ganesha - Halberd Daybreak's Berserker
High Wolf - Creeping Tragedy's Hand Song
Fate Worm - Counting Red Plum's Beserker
Totetsu - Lazy Marble's Generation
Kudan - Disputing Blazing Dark Tree
Tengu - Sacred Unlimited Scud
Chimera - Lazy Kourin's Nemesis
Qi Lin - Unknowing Advice's Metal Doll
Tohkoh - Peaceful Black Freedom
Baku - Fly Away Military Resort
Ouryu - Unknowing Doomed Beserker
Nue - Chasing Deity's Arrows
Two-tailed Fox - Rough Song Dusk's Hand Song
Malice Cat - Agonizing Wrath's Nemesis
Dark Goat - Sacred Unlimited Berserker
Dead

Post by Dead »

yeah but you could've easily ripped that from Gamefaqs. Its in the vol1 guide. I thought everyone knew this? then again I kept wondering why so many people a few pages back kept mentioning this "Chart" thing...
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

Saddly all that list does is prove how good the Lucky animal chart is. Those areas will work but only if your team level ends in 0 like 150. If your level ends in anything else they have different LA's.

I just tested it with my Party I had my Level 150 Haseo go to Dancing Doomed Bum and yes there was a Gold Bird there.

Then I added a level 145 Atoli and a Level 142 Kuhn and this time when I went to the area and it was now a High Wolf.

So I went to Elegant Asters Berserker and found Ganesha looked at my chart and it showed I was on list 5 which means I can find High Wolf at areas ending in 9's and yes Dancing Doomed Bum is a level 119 area in sigma server.

I helped write that list on Gamefaqs when the first game came out, and that list was made before we knew that team/area level effects what animals you find. The old list will work for finding the Lucky Animals at max level, but the Chart will let you find them at any level. So I say great job to the person that made the Chart, as it is a great help to those that know how to use it.
Dead

Post by Dead »

sure but why the hell do you need to bring a party with you if your just going lucky animal hunting? I save all that sidequest Ryu book **** until theres nothing else to do.
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Although I'm pretty sure the Monsters FAQ is finished, I shall announce that I can no longer work on the FAQ, my little bro overwritten my vol 3 data at an attempt to be cute -_______-
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

Dead wrote:sure but why the hell do you need to bring a party with you if your just going lucky animal hunting? I save all that sidequest Ryu book **** until theres nothing else to do.
Well Leviathan is a great way to get Sapphire Eyes and they have no real point once you are level 150. Also you can use the chart to find Moon Rabbit and get 600exp everytime you find them which can help build levels quickly before level 150.

Vahn Staffear wrote:Although I'm pretty sure the Monsters FAQ is finished, I shall announce that I can no longer work on the FAQ, my little bro overwritten my vol 3 data at an attempt to be cute -_______-
Makes me glad I don't have a little brother. Sorry for your loss :(
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

Vahn Staffear wrote:Although I'm pretty sure the Monsters FAQ is finished, I shall announce that I can no longer work on the FAQ, my little bro overwritten my vol 3 data at an attempt to be cute -_______-
That blows in more ways than one. D: Fortunently, I'm the only one in both my houses that actually plays video games, so my data is safe until my friends come over. (I padlock that crap so NO ONE takes it. <..<)
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

Actually, I kinda made a sort of "unobtainable" weapons FAQ a little while ago. <..< It's how to get Ovan's and Gabi's weapons and such. I'm wondering if that should go on there. <..<
Dead

Post by Dead »

i would love you if you did. though i believe the only way to aquire those items is through sharking.
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

Ya, but there are certain methods to obtaining each weapon. For example, if you try getting Ovan's weapon in Vol 3, your game crashes. In addition to that, if you choose to play as Taihaku to get Maxwell, once you leave the area where the Chaos gate is, you can't move or pull up your invo and your game essentially crashes.
alkiad

Post by alkiad »

Sorry for being a noob but i just have to ask this question.

Is it still possible to activate the Forest of Pain even if i only did the very first requirement? (i already finished the game) I really want to see Haseo and Atoli or Haseo and Alkaid married! plsss tell me!

PS: i just finished the game yesterday T_T college is though and parents are strict
Dead

Post by Dead »

Yes it is posssible. I did the exact same thing. for more on starting FOP, click my link.

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 23&t=14487
alkiad

Post by alkiad »

Thx! if i could only see you in person, i'd give you a hug xp I was only waiting for someone to help me. BACK TO THE GAME! *jumps from the third floor, runs across a 2 mile bridge, gets home, turns one the ps2 and plays*
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

i am just wondering, i thought this might help, if not feel free to ignore it

but in a area called

(Σ) Sigma Protected Muddled BBQ Plate, area lvl 150

a boss monster named "Tinder Baron" drops
-Wrath Hisa
-Sub Comet (Absorb Comet)
-Loose Holy (Absorb Holy)
-Rough Monarch (Naja Monarch)
kite114

Re: (lol it'd be sooo lulz if he closes/deletes this thread)

Post by kite114 »

—————— wrote:
d5t wrote:Dear user, your account on http://www.dothackers.net has been PERMANENTLY banned. Reasons being: Tired of you. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the system administrator.
Wander wrote:lolwut
d5t wrote:Dear user, your account on http://www.dothackers.net has been PERMANENTLY banned. Reasons being: Tired of you. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the system administrator.
Auratwilight wrote:wat
lol why don't you ban everyone else with over 1K posts also? AT was your BIGGEST poster and a translator to boot. waaaaaaaaah /cry@d5t's random dramas. You're a twat. ellowel.

you have been doing this on every thread stop doing it on one shows it enough ok
Dead

Post by Dead »

wtf?

is that arkeband or what?
Azure_Balmung

Post by Azure_Balmung »

how do i get wallopaper number 15 and whats the accessory between simple fate book and simple slant hood?