GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Dengar

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Dengar »

CrimsonDragon wrote:so does that mean that if they use less skill than Haseo, then he'll be leveling up faster?
Yes.
Twilight Master

Post by Twilight Master »

im playing voulume 2 and i cant beat ovan im at levle 90 and alotlie at 88 and so is pie they boot have there lost wepond and so di i how can i beat him
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Don't let the Restore Neighbours heal him.
monkeyseeall

Post by monkeyseeall »

CrimsonDragon wrote:
monkeyseeall wrote:I have another question, when you convert data from vol 1 to 2 does the Books of 1000 just keep the rank and reset the stats (for example the 4th book has the items youve collected, iv completed the lists, if i convert will it still be rank 3 but the lists empty again?)

If it keeps rank and stats does it go ahead carry over points to add to rank, or will it only count the points you earn while playing vol 2 ( for example in the 5th book from vol 1 i have over 7000 points extra after the 1800 from getting to rank 3, will that make my rank go up at the start of vol 2 or dose it only count the points you get after the data conversion has happened.)
if i remember correctly, when I used the books of 1000 at the begining of vol 2 right after the first few cutscenes, my books points still increase even though i haven't been to any fields or whatsoever in vol 2. Therefore, the points did get carry over from vol 1. (same goes for the old .hack game)
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

It's not so much the points that carry over, as it is the actual data from the books that carries over.
monkeyseeall

Post by monkeyseeall »

whats the point in the combo hit counter? =/ does it do anything or is it just there for no reason.

anyone else feel like killing Piros the 3rd or is it just me that finds him obnoxious -_-
MOLD

Post by MOLD »

Erm... I'm probably sure that this has been asked somewhere in the past, but I'ma not searchin' through all these pages fer it 'cause there's no "search thread" option 'ere. XD

In the first volume, when the affection orbs are red, the character isn't that fond of you. Now, in the second volume, there's a pinkish-red affection orb. What's that mean? =o (it'd be funny if it was just my TV screen...)
monkeyseeall

Post by monkeyseeall »

MOLD wrote:Erm... I'm probably sure that this has been asked somewhere in the past, but I'ma not searchin' through all these pages fer it 'cause there's no "search thread" option 'ere. XD

In the first volume, when the affection orbs are red, the character isn't that fond of you. Now, in the second volume, there's a pinkish-red affection orb. What's that mean? =o (it'd be funny if it was just my TV screen...)
pink is max affection in vol.2
MOLD

Post by MOLD »

Ah, thanks. It's funny 'cause we started the game and one character was already at max affection. XD
shinigami09

Post by shinigami09 »

I finished all the book of 1000 stuff but i'm still missing wallpaper 21....what do i have to do to get it?
alkiad

Post by alkiad »

Twilight Master wrote:im playing voulume 2 and i cant beat ovan im at levle 90 and alotlie at 88 and so is pie they boot have there lost wepond and so di i how can i beat him

Get to lvl 100 and fry his ass! thats the easiest way to beat ovan. I had the same problem so i overpowered myself. I killed ovan in less than a minute. probably less than 30 seconds
MidnightShade

Post by MidnightShade »

I am trying to find the "Don't kick!!" Crimson vs card and need a good area to find it, could someone help?

I keeping finding the other two area exclusive card :(
AIDA<Anna>

Post by AIDA<Anna> »

Um, I have a very quick question =/ What level should I be when I'm about to take on Ovan/Tri-Edge (AKA the final battle)? I'm planning on going against him with Atoli and Pi. Right now, I'm at level 88, and Pi and Atoli are at level 86. Are these levels good enough, or do I need to be in the 90s?
The-WILD-Wild-west

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

what is that old terminal disk thingy people been talikng about
Terror4

Post by Terror4 »

Do the avatar battles get easier the higher your level is?
Seito

Post by Seito »

I'm missing one more person for that darn bikmin quest. ><

It's Bernard a field medic, so if there's an area where field medics appear in often, that would be of great help. Thanks.
Bahamut

Post by Bahamut »

I just got vol. 2 Reminisce about two days ago and and I'm already fighting Sakaki. What level do you recommend my party needs to be?
Here's my current levels
Haseo Level 81
Atoli Level 77
Pi Level 78

Edit:
Nevermind, I just beat it. Now I just need to get Redemption back.
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

I'm looking for Scythe Hook. Where can I find it?
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

You can buy it from the Knight's guild shop in Dol Dona.
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

Thanks.