Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Mikes

Re: Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Post by Mikes »

What is the best lvl to fight wit  Azures in Hulle Granz? I've got 123 and they owned me xD
souske21

Post by souske21 »

really? i beat them at level 118.

bring zelkova with you, granted it removes some of the fun, but it keeps you from getting totally pwned.
.FF//GU.V12

Post by .FF//GU.V12 »

Actually, the bike missions from volume two can be repeated, so you can still get those.

As for the one sin and curnonnes (?)

You can't get their stuff in volume three.
Mikes

Post by Mikes »

If I wanna marry with someone only what I have to do is give this person card from Aura or I must give him/her few cards?

And, where I can use Cheat Codes? I got 3 but I don't know what I have to do with them.
conan151091

Post by conan151091 »

Is it true that you bring Shino back?
What about Alkaid?
ZeroX25

Post by ZeroX25 »

Mikes wrote:If I wanna marry with someone only what I have to do is give this person card from Aura or I must give him/her few cards?

And, where I can use Cheat Codes? I got 3 but I don't know what I have to do with them.
You'll be able to use Cheat Codes after a part in the story. If you done that go to the guild in the Net Slum then go to the alchemize with cheat codes. About the gift card to get married you have to have max affection for the character you want to marry.
conan151091 wrote:Is it true that you bring Shino back?
What about Alkaid?
During the story you can get Alkaid and Shino again.

Also I found a good area for God Chim-Chim AND Mecha Grunty at the left of the entrance. The Area words are (Sigma) Unselfish Blue Silver BBQ Plate.
Neo_ShadowWing
Location: Fighting Earthsphere, who is trying to take over the Space Colonies

Post by Neo_ShadowWing »

I'm in a rut, so to speak, is there an easy way to defeat Ovan?
ZeroX25

Post by ZeroX25 »

Neo_ShadowWing wrote:I'm in a rut, so to speak, is there an easy way to defeat Ovan?
Spam magic items and have item boost (Customize accessory), have someone with revival medicine/potion. Well that or some other strategy and beast awakening is your friend.
Neo_ShadowWing

Post by Neo_ShadowWing »

Why Beast Awakening? I'm fine in the fight until the cure neighbors show up, then I grrrrrrrrr, lol
ZeroX25

Post by ZeroX25 »

Trust me on beast awakening, save it until the cure neighbours show up they can't heal while you kill them.
souske21

Post by souske21 »

i personally use the hell raisers, and all these spell attack items while the cure neighbors show up.

trust me, it works.

very nicely. XD
Mikes

Post by Mikes »

I think I've found the best area in vol.3.

(Sigma) Counting Alien Paradise - in ONE place we have got here Lucky Animal, Mecha Grunty, Battle Area and lots of Chim Chims.

OK, HOW BEAT  THIS ***** CUBIA BETA?I'm on level 131, I've easy beat 4 Cubias Alphas but Beta got this ***** attack when she drops  10000 gomoras and she use it ALL THE ***** time, I've got almost half heath bar, she use this attack 6 times in a row(!) and I'm dead.

Any suggestions? :<
ZeroX25

Post by ZeroX25 »

Mikes wrote:I think I've found the best area in vol.3.

(Sigma) Counting Alien Paradise - in ONE place we have got here Lucky Animal, Mecha Grunty, Battle Area and lots of Chim Chims.

OK, HOW BEAT  THIS ***** CUBIA BETA?I'm on level 131, I've easy beat 4 Cubias Alphas but Beta got this ***** attack when she drops  10000 gomoras and she use it ALL THE ***** time, I've got almost half heath bar, she use this attack 6 times in a row(!) and I'm dead.

1. God Chim Chim increases your affection and gives alot of chim spheres.
2. Lucky animals aren't that hard to find.
3. Battle arena's are easy to find with 3rd word berserker.
So ok about. Cubia use your guns to kill the  1000 Gomoras use your guns 2 times (or 1) then slash them and you should get lower damage.
Dead

Spin Gai GU

Post by Dead »

Kay so after hours of searching I finally found an area for Spin Gai Gu.
[Delta] Severe Forbidden Windup Box

Also, Im Looking for More Ginseng. I recently Aquired one, but for the life of me I cannot remember how I got it, or where. Too Much Pot.
Mikes

Post by Mikes »

ZeroX25 wrote:
Mikes wrote:I think I've found the best area in vol.3.

1. God Chim Chim increases your affection and gives alot of chim spheres.
2. Lucky animals aren't that hard to find.
3. Battle arena's are easy to find with 3rd word berserker.
So ok about. Cubia use your guns to kill the  1000 Gomoras use your guns 2 times (or 1) then slash them and you should get lower damage.
I know that, but she use this attack all the time and I'm dead anyway...
Neo_ShadowWing

Post by Neo_ShadowWing »

Any hints on how to beat Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, and Kite when you fight them?
ZeroX25

Post by ZeroX25 »

Explain what your having trouble with all the information that I can give is this. Target Azure Kite instead of the other Azures, avoid the magic with dashing away from it, and use beast awakening. Either all of that or level up.
Neo_ShadowWing

Post by Neo_ShadowWing »

Thanks, I figured it out on my own after I made that post, ironically, lol
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

I finally got tired of trying to make the Lucky animal chart work so I found a Vol 1 walkthrough that had area words for finding pretty much all of them. No matter what server your on those area words will take you to the lucky animal your looking for.
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

Haseo-Skaith wrote:I finally got tired of trying to make the Lucky animal chart work so I found a Vol 1 walkthrough that had area words for finding pretty much all of them. No matter what server your on those area words will take you to the lucky animal your looking for.
The way I use the lucky animal chart is I make a team and go to

(Any Server)Elegant Asters Berserker

As it is a level ending in 1 area, and the Lucky Animal is right next to the start point.

Once I know what the animal is I find it on the Chart next to 1 on the list, and I now know what list I'm on, now all I need to do is read what are below it in their column.

If my list isn't the one I want I adjust my team to change the animal I find at the first area.

Just remember that only the last number matters when making the area you need. If the animal in your column is next to a 7 just make an area ending in 7 like 107, or 27, or 147, or just 7, you get the idea as long as it ends in 7. It's the same for any number on the side (Anything - Anything - Important Number) or xxY and Y= the number next to the animal you want.