Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Re: Volume 3 Guide/FAQ/Walkthrough Thread

Post by Vahn Staffear »

As you can see I'm still at the beginning of the game Ill update later this week :3

Code: Select all

Monster List

Lv. 91-100e = Duster Goblin
Lv. 101-110 = Deepone
Lv. 101-110 = Funnyface
Lv. 101-110 = Riverdyle, Mosa Machine
Lv. 111-120 = Atmosphere
Lv. 91-100 = Ignis tail
Lv. 91-100 = Forest King
Lv. 91-100 = Heatwave hound

Lv. 111-120 = Bugborn beta, Bug Queen Beta
Lv. 91-100 = Chain whip, Gobcannon77
Lv. 101-120 = Brigandine
Lv. 111-120 = Tetra Food(sp)
Lv. 111-120 = Zan Dibro
Lv.91-100 = Bugborn Alpha, BugQueen Alpha
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

Have any of you figured out where to get Loose Regalia's easily?

- No 126-132 monsters drop them.
- No-one has them so you can trade.
- None of the guild shops have any +5 version, only 1 or 2 stores occasionally have the odd normal version on sale. Would take to long to get enough since it takes ages to cycle through all the guild shops.

The easiest way I can see would be to get them from random monster/chest drops.. :/

Same situation with the Rough Imperial, although I'm told you see lots of them in TFoP.
Sefiros

Post by Sefiros »

Just started with the game. Completed the Hellhound Hunt as Dingo put up. He says he's in the Mercenary District if you want more quests. I think this is the trigger for the Blacklisted PKs. Anyway, I go to Mac Anu (only town that's divided into subsections -- with a Mercenary District) but Dingo is nowhere to be found. Help.

And by the way, where's the active topic notification?
Xbladez

Post by Xbladez »

Sefiros wrote:Just started with the game. Completed the Hellhound Hunt as Dingo put up. He says he's in the Mercenary District if you want more quests. I think this is the trigger for the Blacklisted PKs. Anyway, I go to Mac Anu (only town that's divided into subsections -- with a Mercenary District) but Dingo is nowhere to be found. Help.

And by the way, where's the active topic notification?
^like most of the campaign npc's you have to read the post quest email to start getting your rewards from it.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

yay walkthrough!! even tho i already beat it. :) im on floor 30 of the forest of pain. 1st post in w hile hello everyone!
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

yay walkthrough!! even tho i already beat it. :) im on floor 30 of the forest of pain. 1st post in w hile hello everyone!
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Anybody know where I can get Sapphire Eye? Besides the Guild shop that's written since they will only sell me one >>;
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

Marioshinobi wrote:Anybody know where I can get Sapphire Eye? Besides the Guild shop that's written since they will only sell me one >>;
I have seen them at Trifle once, and Saltmania once also. Tis is a bit harder but also better if your level/team level fits the lucky animal chart to have a Leviathan on a level ??5 area (XXY where Y=0,2,4,6,or 8 ) you can go to

(Sigma) Dreaming Wrath's Belladonna

and kick the Leviathan he sometime (commonly) give Sapphire Eyes I got 15 of them in about 10 minutes at only level 102.

On a side note I hope Zero is ok :(
ToeSama

Post by ToeSama »

Do I only get one set of Nil addons for weapons in the game, and if not, can I get them from any place else besides the FoP?
factory21

Two items

Post by factory21 »

I've read here that the two items I can't find are located on Guild Shops. I've been going and coming with load save for three hours and I can't finde either STOPPING MOSS, nor TRUE SUN STONE.
I already know the prefixes, death and brave but I can't find them.
The second one is supposed to be sold by Triffle, so I can keep trying, but does somebody knows about the first one's guild shop?

Thanks in advance!
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

Since it wasn't on your list, you can also get Loose Holy's from Oimatsu by trading.

There's also another NPC you can trade to get Rough Monarch's off - Lieutenant Okada.
Mystere Man

Re: Two items

Post by Mystere Man »

factory21 wrote:I've read here that the two items I can't find are located on Guild Shops. I've been going and coming with load save for three hours and I can't finde either STOPPING MOSS, nor TRUE SUN STONE.
I already know the prefixes, death and brave but I can't find them.
The second one is supposed to be sold by Triffle, so I can keep trying, but does somebody knows about the first one's guild shop?

Thanks in advance!
This maybe incorrect but it seems to me that shops get more items to sell when you finish the Bikman Flyers quest. When I first started the Gem and Crusade shops only had 4 items to sell every time I shopped at their stores. Example Crusade only had 4 items with the name Wrath, then as I talked to more people they started to carry more wepons and some with the names Drop and Crush all the time. And now that I have finished the Bikman Flyers thing they have Para Weapons also all the time. Maybe if you finish the Bikman flyer side job Triffle will have there Special accessories more often, as I see Brave, Change, Ect almost all the time now.

As to the Stopping Moss I have never found it in a guild shop but someone said they did so I listed it I found it in a chest in the later levels of the Foret of Pain.

Empireo talks about having a special item that you need a reference to see maybe that is it, but I have no idea on how to get the reference. Maybe saving someone from a PK or talking to a special Empireo member in town I have no idea on who that would be sorry.
factory21

Post by factory21 »

Thanks for the answer, Mystere Man.

Regarding the STOPPING MOSS, is always get on the forest of pain or is it random? If I'm not able to get it by empireo, may i be sure to complete the item list visiting the forest of pain and opening the chests?

What i mean is, acording to the guides always provided by dothackers, certain accesoires and items are said to be on a especific area for you to open a chest or break a jar. Is really the same with this item on the forest of pain?

Thanks!
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

factory21 wrote:Thanks for the answer, Mystere Man.

Regarding the STOPPING MOSS, is always get on the forest of pain or is it random? If I'm not able to get it by empireo, may i be sure to complete the item list visiting the forest of pain and opening the chests?

What i mean is, acording to the guides always provided by dothackers, certain accesoires and items are said to be on a especific area for you to open a chest or break a jar. Is really the same with this item on the forest of pain?

Thanks!
I can't say as I only went through once, I listed the Block I got it on so what I would do is save on block 90 and keep trying until you get one. It was on block 94 so maybe you can save on block 95 and go back but then it maybe possible to get on floors 91-94 so it maybe better to try all 4 floors? I figure it's random but different Block sets seemed to have different items from there Chests and breakables. You may find it sooner I can't say for sure, I just listed the only place I ever found it and the only other place I was ever told you could get one. Sorry I can't be more help that is a hard to find item If you do find Stopping Moss somewhere else let us know, and that goes for anyone reading this.
Dead

Post by Dead »

just some random info i decided to write down while playing.

In the Last Outer Dungeon, On the Way To Cubia, At The Very End There are four red Warp Points and two green to choose From, to get to Cubia, Take the 2nd Red Warp Point on the left.

Keywords:
Sigma Galloping Black Raven.
Area Lvl:141
Item Lvl:150 to the Max Meter

Great Cheat Code and LVL Up Areas.
Sigma Dreaming Humbling Blue Cloud
Sigma Decadent Humbling Blue Cloud
prettyboy_psychotic

Post by prettyboy_psychotic »

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but i have a question: Are there any other guns besides the DG-X??
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

yes, DG-O obtain by killing doppel
DG-Y Forest of pain 51-54 bonus
DG-Z Beat FoP
angs1991

Post by angs1991 »

I know im off topic but i havent heard from zero from a long time im afraid
that he quit making the walkthrough's cant blame him though coz he's a hard worker
he's my idol hehe :D
Sync

Post by Sync »

a little help here? i am missing a monster beside sir unknown and another monster beside wheel jack
dragonspyke

Post by dragonspyke »

how many dual guns are in the game? i heard that there are 4 of them, 2 in the FoP, 1 in dopplegang and one that you get when you transfrom into the Xth form. Are there anymore? i thought you could buy one in the netslum