The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Kiru

Re: The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Post by Kiru »

Holy crap Zer0, I don't think anyone even has the game yet o_o;
dre4life90

Post by dre4life90 »

Zer0 you said you married Pi and Atoli, how exactly did that happen? I thought you only recieved one special gift card.
Zered

Post by Zered »

i'll beat the game... in about 2 weeks from now....(maybe less) :cry: i want the game now :x
Lucian

Post by Lucian »

hell im gonna get the Xth form the first day i get it ^w^
Clockwerk

Post by Clockwerk »

Zer0 wrote:Congratulations! Now we can argue about what the next .hack games will be like :]

A few questions for you:

Did you get Tabby?

Did you get Natsume?

Did you clear the Forest of pain?

Who did you marry?

Was it as good as you expected?

Post your time, level, and other comments.

As for myself...

(Japanese Version, I'll post again when I clear the American one)

I got Tabby and Natsume, but I did not clear the forest of pain.

I married Pai and Atoli, those are the only ones I could because I didn't convert ^^;

It was better than I expected, it was absolutely amazing. It was a little dry until you got your XTh form, though.

My time was... hell if I remember. My level was 140. I'm kind of sad that it's over now :(
YOU BEAT IT ALREADY?!?!?!

Damn you. The rest of us suckers have to WAIT for it.........
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

He said Japenese Version.
Clockwerk

Post by Clockwerk »

oops...........

Forget what I said then.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

he beat the japanese version =\

im at the part when Yata goes missing again. after beating Sakaki. Alkaid! .. Here I come I'm almost there! lol
Satoshi

Post by Satoshi »

Got Tabby and Natsume and cleared the Forest of Pain in a day and a half...I was persistent on it. XD My FoP party was Haseo, Pi, and Azure Kite

I got ALL the girls to max affection and married them all, plus the glomprape with Natsume. XD I just saved before marrying one of the girls and after it was over, I reloaded the game. I haven't picked who I'm gonna marry permanently yet. XD I'll wait til I get the English version ¦D

it was just as great as I imagined. I loved the Dual Guns. XD

I was 133 when I started the final fight and 135 when I finished. I got everyone maxed out to 150 a couple days after.

And yes, I played the Jap one. XD I'll get the US one soon. but right now, I'm busying enjoying Guilty Gear XX : Accent Core ¦D
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

Beat, level 128 and i gotta tell ya it was a challenge, although its actually more exciting that way. Cause its fun to just simply own them, but for a battle to last as long as I did was really fun(Call me crazy) Overall Im satisfied with it, still have side quests to look forward too. Theres some translated scenes that coulda been better translated(cause some sound really weird)
scratchmyears

Post by scratchmyears »

Storywise, the whole .hack//Grow Up plot doesn't go nearly as deep as the IMOQ did. But it's much prettier and MUCH more fun. I'm satisfied but a little annoyed at the way they ended it. I liked how the dothackers became legends and people all over the net saw the final battle. Haseo just got that little bit of recognition about the tournament.. And twice, they've talked about the whole CCCorp is evil thing but they never really explore that in the plot. Final boss was.. hmm.. I really disliked how they were able to just destroy Cubia without destroying the avatars.. I was kinda hoping for a big finale scene where the 8 avatars battle Cubia and all 9 destroy each other. Would have made much more sense for Cubia's purpose in the system. Also.. I was hoping we'd get to see the inverted area again.

Gotta say though.. favorite part was Aina reading the intro to the epitaph in German and English while Aura's theme from the end of Quarantine played. I was on the edge of my seat. I haven't quite finished the Forest of Pain yet, but I do have Tabby. I stopped at floor 50. I'll finish it tomorrow when I wake up.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

I just beat it and went through credits "it is recommended that you save the game" Pfft thats just giving it away theres gonna be a new .hack

I fought Cubia with Alkaid and Matsu and we kicked his ass X'D Alkaid was 128 but I kept her alive ;3 Matsu was lvl 140 and Haseo was 137 >_>
sunahisoka

Post by sunahisoka »

Kyero Fox wrote:I just beat it and went through credits "it is recommended that you save the game" Pfft thats just giving it away theres gonna be a new .hack

I fought Cubia with Alkaid and Matsu and we kicked his ass X'D Alkaid was 128 but I kept her alive ;3 Matsu was lvl 140 and Haseo was 137 >_>
@_@ It was that short, that you finished so quickly?
scratchmyears

Post by scratchmyears »

Zer0 wrote:
Kyero Fox wrote:I just beat it and went through credits "it is recommended that you save the game" Pfft thats just giving it away theres gonna be a new .hack
Actually, that's so you can convert your Volume 3 data back to Volume 2. But we can always hope :3
It's also to unlock the final file and credits on the terminal disc.
IloveEndrance

Post by IloveEndrance »

I just beat it! I'm watching the credits now!
I cried!! I'm still crying!

I beat it at level 133 I think I was...

I want more...

I was so sad.... yet happy!

I got the vol 3 tuesday!

I play LIKE CARZY!

I hope theres going to be another Series! :)
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

when I beat it during the VA Credits it showed Kyero XD because of my .hack//Mutation etc saved data ... yea I named Kite Kyero.. I got a few laughs when I fought Kite those times. "Damn Kyero is kicking my eyes" "Damn it! He raised the other 2 again DX"
Master_En

Post by Master_En »

Beat it last night. Level 123. The Cubia fight was fun......but it was kinda sad when Ovan vanished. =(

Guess now I gotta find the marriage card, kill those guys in the Arena, charge up Lost Weapons, finish Ryu Books, max out affection levels and beat the Forest of Pain...quite a full list. Gotta get it done before (here's hoping!) the next set of .hack games come out.

Oh and since Kyero said his name I named Kite Hardedge so it showed that in the credits.....Hardedge = FF7 weapon. =P
Zered

Post by Zered »

beat it last night too at midnight! it was fun, now its time to train for the forest of pain!
OverlordKronos

Post by OverlordKronos »

Finished dot hack about 2 days ago cleared the forest of pain and had haseo marry alkaid XD. Now i'm busy with all those side quests and i am also looking forward to the new dot hack's but until then i have another game also comming up (Soul Nomad) that will help me spend my time while waiting for the new hack searies .
Zered

Post by Zered »

beeat it at midnight. the final fight was fun, but i liked the avatar fights better :) now... must train for forest of pain.