The "I Got .Hack//G.U Volume 1//Rebirth" Thread.

Crimson Blade

Re: The "I Got .Hack//G.U Volume 1//Rebirth" Thread.

Post by Crimson Blade »

got it months ago and was great w00t
.hacker23

Post by .hacker23 »

yup i beat it it was fun and only took 16 hours i use the twin blades u get from beating endrance
.hacker13

Post by .hacker13 »

Yes!!!!!!!!! i just got my .hack//gu game and i cant stop playing i liked the old ones but i love the new one!!!
The Angel of Ruin

Post by The Angel of Ruin »

Got my copy thursday afternoon. It's so much better then the original .hack// series
.khun

Post by .khun »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:Yeah. It's not really an  avatar, you see. Just fragmented data pulled together, like said above.
oh...i thought they were the copies of them.
Shift

Post by Shift »

Well, I just got here so i'll go ahead and say, "I beat volume 1."
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

I got the winning bid on eBay. I should get it within the week.
Mr. Vasques

Post by Mr. Vasques »

You guys are lucky ;_; I can't find this game ANYWHERE! Ill either have to order it threw the interweb or get the box set, if it ever comes out in the US
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

Finally, after a 16 day wait, I finally got it. Now I'll start looking for Vol. 2..
Mr. Vasques wrote:You guys are lucky ;_; I can't find this game ANYWHERE! Ill either have to order it threw the interweb or get the box set, if it ever comes out in the US
Did you check on eBay? That's where I got mine.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

Lol, it was so funny when I got the GU series, my friend got it first and wouldn't SHUT UP about it, so naturally, I had to buy it to quite him down. I've long since beaten the series now, and he's STILL looking for Vol.3. He's still never even played the original series. Such a pity... I bought the game on eBay, and it took a freakin' MONTH to get here! It said two weeks at the most...I hate living in the middle of nowhere...
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

maggosh wrote:I got the winning bid on eBay. I should get it within the week.
Lol, I got mine direct from one of the stores. How much did yours cost plus shipping? $18 here.
Lash

Post by Lash »

got it a week ago and i am loving it.
every .hack game is amazing. seriously
R3J3CT

Post by R3J3CT »

Okay, so..
I got a PS2 for christmas, cause i wanted to play all of the awesome RPG's that it has, without the price of a PS3.
And the first 2 games I got when I got the chance to go to the mall were .hack// G.U. Rebirth, and .hack// G.U. Reminisce.
I've already beaten vol. 1 (in about 2 weeks) and I'm currently on Vol. 2
I was gonna tell where i am in Vol. 2, but i really dont like spoilers
XD
misael

Post by misael »

i've been looking for .hack g.u. for 2 years, i couldnt find it D:
you know people from my country only plays fps or sport games so its hard to find the good games. in the end i downloaded it xD works perfect but my ps2 is broken :?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Yeah, people from my country only play those kind of games too, but regardless of that, it is DARN hard to find the GU games anyways XP
I only managed to get IMOQ by searching for LONG in every place where to find the rarest games. Managed to find 2 that way, and the other 2 in an anime convention. As of GU...i just looked for them the same way when they were just released, and even so, it took me months to get Redemption XD
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Wanna know how crazy it was to get G.U. for me? It was raining, and I was already heading towards the nearest store where G.U. was in stock. When I got there, the last copy of Rebirth was sold. Pissed, I asked were there any stores nearby that had it in stock. The nearest one...was twelve miles away. So, I desperately ran through thick Shibuya rush hour traffic, huge masses of civillian crosswalks, and several fences, in the rain, until I reached the place. As my luck would have it, vol.1,2, and 3...there.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Wanna know how crazy it was to get G.U. for me? It was raining, and I was already heading towards the nearest store where G.U. was in stock. When I got there, the last copy of Rebirth was sold. Pissed, I asked were there any stores nearby that had it in stock. The nearest one...was twelve miles away. So, I desperately ran through thick Shibuya rush hour traffic, huge masses of civilian crosswalks, and several fences, in the rain, until I reached the place. As my luck would have it, vol.1,2, and 3...there.

You are one lucky man, the similar thing happened to me

I asked my mom drive to Gamestop across town to reserve the game ( I got the Special Edition, yay me!) Friday before the game came out, then Monday,the day it was "suppose" to be out, they didn't receive it yet. The dude got the date mixed up>> So when we got home the phone rang and the voice mail picked up

Would you believe it was an automated message from gamestop about //Rebirth? XD

it said that it would be in tomorrow, so the next day I went there, in the back case all I saw was .hack//G.U. Rebirth XD

And when the guy gave me my Special Edition game, he said that the figurine was a little off center ( like I gave a damn), I took it from the man's hand I payed it in full with my OWN money I might add and I never been happier
Silver

Post by Silver »

I got it like, a while back but I just noticed this topic or I would've said it sooner after I joined. I think I like the Battle system better than the originals, but I like the originals more. Great game, though.
Quazian_Knight_Jean

Post by Quazian_Knight_Jean »

I started playing DotHack Infection when I was living in France, it was awesome, but about three months ago I moved back to the US so I had to sell my ps2 and dothack. But finally two weeks ago I replaced my old ps2 with a silver silm ps2 and got mutasion and .hack// G.U. vol 1 woot! I have been playing so much that on G.U. I have 24 hours logged.
Celes

Post by Celes »

i got it since the past year. it came from far far away *uuh* :P