is endrance gay?

Haseo678

Re: is endrance gay?

Post by Haseo678 »

lmao well im sayin tht endrance is gay bc one he talks like he is gay and 2 he always talk weird tro haseo.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

How do you "Talk gay"? I didn't know gays had their own ethnic language, asshole.
ϖRICE

Post by ϖRICE »

Like everyone pretty much already said not all pansexuals are like Endrance. He has allot of issues that make him over do it. If you send him the right greeting cards he pretty much says he never leaves his room. So it's not surprising he acts weird.
Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Post by Persongus »

Okay, I didn't know the definition of Pansexual before now, but loves anything? Like, animals? I didn't know there were enough people like that to make it a proper category. Second, I question whether Endrance is pansexual or bisexual. I mean, Mia had a cat PC in an online game. That's not the same thing as loving a cat. And an AI? Would you qualify that as non-human? Does this make Shugo pansexual? And before you pull AIDA Mia, at that point he was completely mentally scrambled. He talked about her as though she was actually the old Mia.
ϖRICE

Post by ϖRICE »

This is from Wiki...

"Pansexuality (sometimes referred to as omnisexuality[1]) is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love and/or sexual desire for people regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. This includes potential attraction to people who do not fit into the gender binary of male/female implied by bisexual attraction. Pansexuality is sometimes described as the capacity to love a person romantically irrespective of gender. Some pansexuals also assert that gender and sex are meaningless to them. The word pansexual is derived from the Greek prefix pan-, meaning "all"."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexual

Sence there seems to be some confusion.
DarkfireLightrain

Post by DarkfireLightrain »

Sol wrote:Pansexuality is a strange orientation, but I don't mean this in an insulting way. It's basically showing appreciation to whoever shows you a little compassion, and it appears to me that this is signifies a weaker will.
That is not what pansexual means. Pansexual means attraction to all genders/sexes (and don't try to argue that there's only 2, scientists disagree with you. If you're not intelligent enough to read about it you can watch the bill nye episode explaining the sexual spectrum. Hell there was even at least one episode of house explaining intersex people). Some people also refer to it as attraction without regard to gender. I identify as pansexual because I don't care if you're male, female, intersex, whatever, if you have traits I like then I'll be attracted to you.

That being said, endrance could very well be pansexual. His attraction to people doesn't seem to have to do with gender.
Deltaizumik

Post by Deltaizumik »

This topic is old, but I believe he is asexual as a panromantic.