Rena Special Pack?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

bsonic

Rena Special Pack?

Post by bsonic »

Is it possible to get it here in America? Also I was wondering what happens in the bonus manga that comes with it? I know it has to do with Hokuto and Rena meeting but more details would be appreciated. BTW I'm new here so if this is in the wrong forum I apologize!
Shinsou Wotan

Re: Rena Special Pack?

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

There are a number of US-based Japanese bookstores which may carry it, along with the possibility of ordering from Japan. It has not been translated.

The manga you're asking about is a fairly short one. Rena gets mad at Shugo because he's several hours late meeting her in The World, due to a game (I don't remember which sport) which lasted longer than expected, and he's too tired to play. While Rena is sulking (still in The World), her old friend Hokuto comes up. Hokuto asks what's wrong, and Rena tells her about how she never gets to spend much time with Shugo anymore ("We're in the same room, but it feels like we're so far apart"). Hokuto gives her a little, well-worded speech about how it may be inevitable that they'll each go their own way, but that's why it's so important to make the most of the time they do have. Rena starts writing an email to Shugo to apologize for snapping at him (she's afraid that if she talks to him in person, she'll just get mad again), when she receives one from him apologizing for his part in the fight.
bsonic

Post by bsonic »

Oh, ok thank you for that.
silabus

Post by silabus »

only download it.......
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Silabus, seriously, shut up. You're just spamming at this point.
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

What book stores are ya talking about shinsou? something like barnes and noble?
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

There's a few other stories in there too, .hack//Rumor is in there, but thankfully they put it in .hack//A.I. Buster 2 in the U.S., some character relationship charts, a quiz thingy, and an omake-style short parodying the fact that in many panels throughout the LOTT manga, and almost every episode in the anime, shugo is shown losing a tooth. In the story, shugo looses a toothe again, so Mireille pulls out a "rare item" dentist office set, complete with a chair-ish thing, all the pointy tools, and of course, nurse outfits for everybody! (mmm... ouka... :3) Meanwhile, shugo is cowering in fear or mireille's "rare" drill. At the end of it all, Shugo's mouth feels better, and Balmung gets a brilliant idea to have all the admin characters wear doctor's outfits too.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

shugo k wrote:What book stores are ya talking about shinsou? something like barnes and noble?
Kunokiya is one of them I believe.
IloveEndrance

Post by IloveEndrance »

bsonic wrote:Is it possible to get it here in America? Also I was wondering what happens in the bonus manga that comes with it? I know it has to do with Hokuto and Rena meeting but more details would be appreciated. BTW I'm new here so if this is in the wrong forum I apologize!

I've seen some on ebay before :)
But they want alot of money for them :(
Lukar82394
Location: Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (Hulle Granz Cathedral)

Post by Lukar82394 »

Nah, you won't find it at Barnes & Noble. Your best bet would be at an import store, such as Kunokiya.
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

Yeah. If you're living in the L.A. area there's one in Little Tokyo in Downtown L.A.
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

o.O
wow umm thank you for the info.. And wow lucky me, I live in L.A. :D!
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

You probably to call them first and ask them to see if they can order it. At this point it might be too old for them to special order. If that's the case your best bet is an online anime goods store or a con.
Silver

Post by Silver »

shugo k wrote:What book stores are ya talking about shinsou? something like barnes and noble?
I suggest that. I went to Barnes and Nobles once and they had a HUGE line of Manga and Anime related things. Guess what was on the first shelf? .Hack. There are some rarer-seen sites that have translated manga that you can read online, but what do I know?
jhonsadins

Post by jhonsadins »

he is too tired to play. Although Rena sulking (always in the world), his old friend Hokuto rises. Hokuto ask what is wrong and Rena tells her about how she never allowed them to spend much time with over Shugo ("We are in the same room, but we feel that we are so far"). Hokuto gives a little speech, well written on how it may be inevitable that they will each go their own way, but that is why it is so important to make the best of him ..
Lights hub novel

Post by Lights hub novel »

What ebook stores are ya talking about shinsou? Something like Barnes and noble?